Are all Indian parents really anally retentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamwiseTheBrave

what does IT have to do with hot women? Everyone knows that only fugly women go into IT
watch and learn how i systemtically destroy your pathetic little blusters.

probably the only known beneficial side-effect of the famous indian "Herd Mentality" is that almost everyone born in the mid-80`s and later has eventually ended up taking the school-college-enginerring degree- IT industry route.And if you are a part of the IT Industry in India, where are you gonna be based out of, or atleast have huge campuses ? Thats right, Bangalore !
good academic environment = good base for employment = IT industry = large number of young people from all over India = more hot chicks in Bangalore

now everyone also knows that you are a freakishly fugly ****** - talk to the hand , kid. its the only thing that`ll listen to you.
In memoriam of me shaming your sorry little ass, i hereby decree that i shall address you, hereupon and forever, as the "foolish little boy".
:gtfo:

SamwiseTheBrave

Not sure how I missed this lol. Lettuce be real tea, guys in India can't dress for sh!t and are all like 5'4", especially in Bang-a-lore. I would slay that pusssyyy like a butter going through a knife. You mad you guys got no game? ANd your women aren't even hot. Maybe a few are but the moment they see a real man, they'd leave you in a heartbeat.
thats exactly why they are by our side and not yours - coz they know that you aint a real man.
just a jacked up himbo who cant see beyond his own nose

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We really had this thread & running this long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles