AppWapsi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Dark Sorrow, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Dark Sorrow

Dark Sorrow Respected Member Senior Member

3. Dark Sorrow

4. Dark Sorrow

5. Dark Sorrow

Screambowl and TrueSpirit2 like this.
  6. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Haven't we already bashed them enough on various threads.

BTW, I have decided to stop buying from snapdeal too. I dont gave the app, but I am not going to buy from snapdeal either, nor am I going to allow my friends and family to...

OneGrimPilgrim and TrueSpirit2 like this.
  7. Brood Father

Brood Father Regular Member

Why is that so ?? What did snapdeal do ?
    Imagine the livelihood of thousand of employees dependent upon this one app and just because some nuthead uttered some twisted word you cannot / should not destroy the lives of other less fortunate
    Just my 2 cents

8. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Snapdeal's business will go to Amazon and Flipkart and Paytm and the dozens of other e-commerce companies mushrooming all over India. There will be no loss.

But I can't help feeling a little sorry for Snapdeal. But what to do, there is no other way for us to hit these Jihadis like Aamir Khan where it hurts - their pockets. Henceforth, other brands will be very cautious before signing up Aamir. That is the goal.

aliyah, VIP, topgear and 10 others like this.
  9. thethinker

thethinker Senior Member Senior Member

Aamir Khan has probably bitten more than he could chew.

Playing divisive and anti-national politics by giving out such statements as a responsible public figure will not go down well with major brands in future. Godrej already distancing itself from the great Khan. :hehe:

[​IMG]

10. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Snapdeal seems to be in mood to weather it out. The management and investors must be thinking that this is a temporary blip. This campaign needs to be sustained over several weeks before the Brand takes a decisive hit, which I sincerely doubt that the RW will be able to sustain such campaign.

Another metric will be the response of the movie goers towards the Shah Rukh and Amir Khan movies. Again I have my doubts.

But if the campaign manages to make an impact, things will change drastically because it is gonna hit where it hurts these Liberals the most: MONEY.

Snapdeal is now offering special deals for "genuine" reviews.

11. thethinker

thethinker Senior Member Senior Member

Sustainable or not, it does send a clear message to all the brands out there that potential consumers will not buy just because one of the iconic Khans is endorsing it.

Also that none of these Khans are bigger than India and remove the misconception that these ungrateful hypocrites can falsely slander whatever they feel like and expect their brand value to sustain.

For all these Khans, nothing is worse than their pissed off ultra liberal fans who are now made to choose between supporting their over acting heroes or their nation which is falsely maligned.

VIP, parijataka, Screambowl and 2 others like this.
  12. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Uninstalled..............................................!!

parijataka and OneGrimPilgrim like this.
  13. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

Hahahaha man when the online RW comes into action it seriously kicks ass :D Snapdeal is definitely pissed

14. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

They have started a "paid" trend #SnapdealForIndia but fortunes haven't improved much for Snapdeal. The message has already been sent, loud and clear.

[​IMG]

Some Seculars are crying, how can they even muster courage to support AwardWapsi and oppose AppWapsi in same breath?

Ancient Indian, VIP, topgear and 6 others like this.
  15. iNDiAN.96

iNDiAN.96 Nationalist Senior Member

Trending Hashtag with the help of Bots / Fake profiles. Nice :facepalm:

[​IMG]

16. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

I anyway din't use Snapdeal. Flipkart and Amazon being more prompt in their service as well more reliable. But, I just checked the rating and comments of the people against Snapdeal on Google Play. The site is really screwed! It is going to lose revenue big time.

LETHALFORCE, VIP, parijataka and 3 others like this.
  17. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

A lot of freezepeach warriors are calling AppWapasi intolerant. The hypocrisy is delicious.

Bangalorean, VIP, Neil and 10 others like this.
  18. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

Guys,hit these bastards where it hurts the most.These morons think that Hindus and Indians are a bunch of cowards who will each time forgive all the tantrums that they throw against us.It's time to pay these guys back in their same coins.I am already asked my friends to boycott both "Raess" and "Dilwale" and if possible watch both of these through pirated torrentz sources,i suggest you do the same.It's time to show them what "Intolerance" really means in this part of the world.
    P.S.-Never used Snapdeal app as Amazon and Flipcart have always been my preferences,so literally have nothing to delete in this case!!

LETHALFORCE, VIP, parijataka and 5 others like this.
  19. Peter

Peter Senior Member Senior Member

Well uninstalling snap-deal to protest against Amir`s comments seems quite stupid and juvenile to me. We are forgetting that Snap-deal is not owned by Amir. He is just one of their brand ambassadors. Most of the Snap-deal employees may be Hindus like us. It will be they who suffer the brunt of our protest if the company does go down the drain. Protest against any wrongs is appreciated but it should be directed against the people who are responsible for the wrongdoing. Senseless protests and dharnas will do us little good.

A correct form of protest would be to stop watching the films of the Khan troika. Yet very few Indians are willing to do so. Salman Khan spoke out against the hanging of a well known terrorist who had caused great harm to India. However both of his recent outings,Bajrangi Bhaijan and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo were blockbusters. It only shows that we are just venting our frustration at the wrong place. (Maybe the Indian masses prefer to watch the heroines of Sallu bhai`s films and cannot protest against that.:biggrin2:)

P.S. The owner of Snapdeal is Kunal Bahl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapdeal

OneGrimPilgrim and Brood Father like this.
  20. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Senior Member

My guess is that snapdeal won't take much of a hit. Let's see this quarter results, only way to know for sure.

I don't use online shopping anyways.

Unless there is a real dip in earnings of snapdeal this has an effect,else I don't see any impact what so ever.

Let's see.

21. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

But that is the idea that secular hindus should think twice before employing anti-nationals like AK. It will hit SnapDeal or other organizations in the short run, but it will hit traitors in the long run.