Apology thread

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
kya bakchodi shuru kar dali ab tum logo ne ? .....

tum log daru pi kar yahan forum mein atey or ulte seedhy thread open karte ho or posts karte ho ... :daru::facepalm:
band karo bc yeh sab .. :frusty:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Was it ever Defense Forum of India. 90 % of the posts are on Pakistan,religion and conspiracy theories.:bplease: :pound: :pound: :pound:
Rather the posts are about debunking/exposing the false news propagated all around by Pakis.

For example Pakis getting Su-35, Shaheen's range 5000 kms, Pak's dossier to UN about RaaaW etc etc.

It's fun, once in a while we can discuss defense stuff too.

So you are the avatar? I can't guess other people being that. On side note, why man has to come and save the day? What happened to women?
You sound like some sort of sexist. :rage:
:rofl: :rofl:

kya bakchodi shuru kar dali ab tum logo ne ? .....

tum log daru pi kar yahan forum mein atey or ulte seedhy thread open karte ho or posts karte ho ... :daru::facepalm:
band karo bc yeh sab .. :frusty:
Chalne de, some respite from Pak related posts and no wonder who is doing it. Someone is Sexist here. :hehe:

Brood Father

Country flag
i think i spread some happiness today and hopefully @Brood Father has gotten over his "arjuna" moment.
@Rashna there was no Arjuna moment for me , I was actually fed up with all the abuses towards my religion and how I responded with equal force to it hence an apology ..
@all I am teetotaler ..hence no external influence
Anyways what I suggest is to stop all religion base thread ..it will only lead to inhumane discussion involving abuses

Rashna

Country flag
I agree with you. Do what gives you peace.
@Rashna there was no Arjuna moment for me , I was actually fed up with all the abuses towards my religion and how I responded with equal force to it hence an apology ..
@all I am teetotaler ..hence no external influence
Anyways what I suggest is to stop all religion base thread ..it will only lead to inhumane discussion involving abuses

SANITY

At the end of Kaliyuga is the time for his reappearance. The end of Kaliyuga is not that near.
Woman of wisdom. I would really like you or someone like you leading the nation someday. As for now, BJP wouldn't like to have people like you.

Rashna

Country flag
Maybe if we had a Presidential system then a neutral leader would have a chance. As of now politics is too murky and polarized.
BTW thanks for the compliment, i am honored.

Woman of wisdom. I would really like you or someone like you leading the nation someday. As for now, BJP wouldn't like to have people like you.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Frankly I have no respect left for so called forum staff.
Hahah! You know there used to be a time when the so called owner of the forum, a person nameed Singh used to be pretty active here. He was(don't know if he still is or not), a congress stooge and a hardcore sickular. He used to delete all posts which exposed Islam. Anything which showed HIndu dharma in a bad light, were sure to be highlighted by him. He used to have a few close associates, everything they would say would be pardoned and kept, anything attacking them would be deleted as soon as possible and the poster banned for a short time. He was an absolute imp.
So from those times, this is a much better time. At least I can post right wing stuffs freely. That is all I seek.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Hahah! You know there used to be a time when the so called owner of the forum, a person nameed Singh used to be pretty active here. He was(don't know if he still is or not), a congress stooge and a hardcore sickular. He used to delete all posts which exposed Islam. Anything which showed HIndu dharma in a bad light, were sure to be highlighted by him. He used to have a few close associates, everything they would say would be pardoned and kept, anything attacking them would be deleted as soon as possible and the poster banned for a short time. He was an absolute imp.
So from those times, this is a much better time. At least I can post right wing stuffs freely. That is all I seek.
I also experienced it when I joined the forum.
So many people left.
It is not like people are beyond the reason. Soft moderation would have worked.
But here, the staff let it play out and once they get the chance, they will ban the user permanently.
How much they love their brothers!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He became a aggressive AAPiya in his last days here and not sure where is he now.

These days AAP is facing tough time and having MODI in nightmares.Every second word of Khujliwala has MODI in it. He recites MODI Chalisa all the time.

@Singh

Last edited:

SANITY

I notice that some people discussing the causes of many members leaving or new members not joining are giving some funny reasons not realising some of the people discussing could very well be the cause of people not responding.

Their name calling and stalking of members with a view different or opposite (specially in case of BJP'/MODI's criticism and on Muslims/Islam) are no help in encouraging members to express their views or join the forum.

Maybe, I am wrong but those people should show some respect to people opposite views even if they are wrong and not label them simply anti-national or other tags or any obscene/offensive terms. They should try ignoring them if nothing else. Maybe people won't have the same political/religious view as theirs and might well be wrong but could contribute to other topics. You want everyone to be likeminded, only the people same as you will join and discuss. No need for others to care.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles