Apology thread

Brood Father

Country flag
I have criticized all religion barring Hinduism
I have always been reactive not proactive to all the thread which target hinduism... I personally think all religion are equal and they all lead to same path
But there are some people who criticize and ridicule my religion to which I had and always will respond...

So I apologize to all the genuine believers out there whom I have hurt

Reactions: Neo

raja696

Dharma states you can't be apologetic until your opponent really share your belief in true faith. In such scenarios I believe it nice en wish to be true (accept few patriotic Indians of any religion as my true brothers in there love for India as a nation.

Otherwise I resist to be sheep which believes it's mutton mustan till the moment of truth (death) haha just kidding

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
No need to apologise to anyone.
It is not like other side singing virtues of hinduthva.
Why should we be apologetic about something others did?
Nothing is above questioning and criticism.

But what about moderators and administrators double standards?
They are still pampering
@genius .
Frankly I have no respect left for so called forum staff.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Frankly I have no respect left for so called forum staff.
This is why most leave the forum. Few mods are unbelievably **** (I exactly don't know which one). Allow all kind of religious fight, but even deletes a comment with simple abusive word ( that too not clearly visible and written with ***) on a different topic.

Ancient Indian

This is why most leave the forum. Few mods are unbelievably **** (I exactly don't know which one). Allow all kind of religious fight, but even deletes a comment with simple abusive word ( that too not clearly visible and written with ***) on a different topic.
I am rarely participating in discussions here.
So you have any another forum for us to go?
I am open for suggestions.

Rashna

Country flag
Religious debates are useless because they only cause trouble. Just share your views and move on. Its not the end of the world. Luckily we don't live in a society where we can be hung for blasphemy. What we consider a murder is considered to be justice by some people. Just go to youtube and read some of the comments from across the border on the death of Amjad Sabri the qawwal and you will realize the extent of damage religion can do to people. We don't want to head that way and so sanity must prevail.
On this forum hinduism supporters are too rabid and they do not allow the less vocal ones a chance to participate, however they have their opinion which should be respected too.
I however do have a problem with rabid moderators, mods should be neutral and "liking" posts of members who insult and malign with personal attacks is definitely a no no. You can either be a moderator or a participant, this is my opinion.

Ancient Indian

Religious debates are useless because they only cause trouble. Just share your views and move on. Its not the end of the world. Luckily we don't live in a society where we can be hung for blasphemy. What we consider a murder is considered to be justice by some people. Just go to youtube and read some of the comments from across the border on the death of Amjad Sabri the qawwal and you will realize the extent of damage religion can do to people. We don't want to head that way and so sanity must prevail.
Sweet Rashna, you are still naive.

You think, we are needlessly provoking people here. I have other things to do than engaging some faceless people.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
All religions are not equal. You need only to read a few verses to understand that. Also, it doesn't make you a human if you make a secular statement. Just makes you naive.

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
I am not being naive but being a realist. There is no absolute black or white in this world.When u face rabidness you have a choice, either you can join the club or you can fight for a while after which you are so bloodied that you have to leave or sell your soul to the devil.
In some ways we have a ISIS kind of situation on this forum and some of the members are forced to flee.

Sweet Rashna, you are still naive.

You think, we are needlessly provoking people here. I have other things to do than engaging some faceless people.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am not being naive but being a realist. There is no absolute black or white in this world.When u face rabidness you have a choice, either you can join the club or you can fight for a while after which you are so bloodied that you have to leave or sell your soul to the devil.
ummmmmm... ok.... :notsure:

Ancient Indian

In some ways we have a ISIS kind of situation on this forum and some of the members are forced to flee.
ISIS . . . .
Don't you think you are using big word?

Rashna

Country flag
If you follow my trail closely you will begin to see the merit in this analogy. At the end of it all is it a war between whose fanaticism is better? or is it a war about good and bad? I think we have lost track of what the teaching of Dharma is. Even your enemy has to be viewed in the purview of a set of principles. When you cross that limit you become ISIS.

ISIS . . . .
Don't you think it is big word?

Ancient Indian

If you follow my trail closely you will begin to see the merit in this analogy. At the end of it all is it a war between whose fanaticism is better? or is it a war about good and bad? I think we have lost track of what the teaching of Dharma is. Even your enemy has to be viewed in the purview of a set of principles. When you cross that limit you become ISIS.
Huh . . .the pearls of wisdom.

I missed you.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Didn't you just say in your first comment on this thread that you don't like to debate? And that one should just post his views and leave?

Leave now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles