Apartheid, The Kerala Version

airtel

Country flag
@punjab47 , according to your Id you are banned .............. I am not atheist , but I am not liberal , i am not modern and I am not leftist ...........and I hate them very much , i am hindu and I believe in Srimad Bhagvat Geeta , and our religion needs reforms .......we are more busy in worthless karm -kand and 99.99% hindus do not understand the true meaning of Hinduism , for most of the Hindus these karm- kand are hinduism ...............that is not true .................our religion is very beautiful , but we are not following our religion ......................yes we need some reforms like there should be no cast system in hinduism .............

I hate these organization not because they are atheists but because they are destroying our society and it will create anarchy .

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@punjab47 , according to your Id you are banned .............. I am not atheist , but I am not liberal , i am not modern and I am not leftist ...........and I hate them very much , i am hindu and I believe in Srimad Bhagvat Geeta , and our religion needs reforms .......we are more busy in worthless karm -kand and 99.99% hindus do not understand the true meaning of Hinduism , for most of the Hindus these karm- kand are hinduism ...............that is not true .................our religion is very beautiful , but we are not following our religion ......................yes we need some reforms like there should be no cast system in hinduism .............
I did not see your second post, so thought you were friend of @PredictablyMalicious lol.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji already dealt with this:

Keep your jaati & follow all previous things related to it ; however in matters not concerning marriage don't look into it overly.

This preserves advantages of tribal society, like unity & panchayat. As well as allowing quick mobilization of manpower,

This also allows meritocracy.

We are definitely not following our Dharam.

I am also follower of Krishna Ji he was mama to my ancestors the sons of Kunti.

However, I also follow Shastar Guru & Guru Granth Sahib which is really Aad, Dasam & Sarbloh Granth Sahib.

Gita in Braj was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

You should see Dasam Granth Sahib, especially Chandi Di Var, Bachittar Natak, Shastar Naam Mala & read Uggardanti.

Especially last is only 30pg & Guru Ji orders us to destroy the Muslim & Christian cow slaughtering ideologies. By force,

This is the true Khalsa Panth & True Dharam.

Guru Di Sikhi Sab Tou Tikhi.
--
We had something called Samdhiksat or meritocracy. This is correct way, in Chaubis Avatar Guru Ji explains why Budh & Manu avatar came.

If shudras were mistreated in past, that has already happened. We cannot understand the workings of ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ or past eras. We only know the world which we inhabit, & we have our duties.

These melechas can either become Sikhs (Hindus) or go inhabit the kanjarkhanna that the sister marrying Abraham & his sons jesus / mohammad have beer banished to.

Biggest problem with these 'mldern' atheists is they want us : who don't marry in 16gotras to consider Abraham who married his half-sister & pimped her, to be our equal.

Nuvneet Kundu

Just because someone else has broken leg doesn't mean we should let the scratch on our knee get septic.
We would have regained our vision only to fall down; too crippled to bring it to life.
I'm not condoning Indian corruption, I am merely saying that the US has no business pointing fingers at us. Coming to your point about accepting bribes from foreign intel agencies, that happens everywhere. That trait is neither unique to India nor is its occurrence more prevalent in India compared to other nations.

In the so many intel related books that I have read, I have noticed that there were people from every ethnicity, race who have taken allurements from the other sides and defected to them. During the cold war, there were Americans who defected to USSR with high tech submarine designs. Similarly there were Russians who defected to the US. One guy even flew his MiG 21 aircraft out of a soviet base and landed it into a US base right after the CIA paid cash to his family. That's the first time the US got a chance to examine the MiG 21 in person. There are Jewish lobbies in Israel who speak on behalf of Palestine and want the settlements to be removed. There was also a Jewish man who blew the cover off Israel's nuclear weapons program to the US. All these are examples of intel agencies using money to allure people. It's not a curse exclusive to India. Even India has paid handsome sums of money on a lot of occasions to further its interests. Indira Gandhi pumped in an insane amounts of money in Mizoram to buy out their top insurgent leaders and brought them to the mainstream political spectrum by turning them into Congress members. We even bought Kashmir separatists and turned them against Pakistan. Almost all of HUMINT generate all over the world works on the payment of cash.

So when you say that Indians are more prone to taking bribes to betray their nation, what are you talking about?

Last edited:

kr9

Country flag
I'm not condoning Indian corruption, I am merely saying that the US has no business pointing fingers at us. Coming to your point about accepting bribes from foreign intel agencies, that happens everywhere. That trait is neither unique to India nor is its occurrence more prevalent in India compared to other nations.

In the so many intel related books that I have read, I have noticed that there were people from every ethnicity, race who have taken allurements from the other sides and defected to them. During the cold war, there were Americans who defected to USSR with high tech weapons designs. Similarly there were Russians who defected to the US. One guy even flew his MiG 21 aircraft into a US base right after flying an exercise sortie. That's the first time the US got a chance to examine the MiG 21 in person. There are Jewish lobbies in Israel who speak on behalf of Palestine and want the settlements to be removed. There was also a Jewish man who blew the cover of Israel's nuclear weapons program to the US. All these are examples of intel agencies using money to allure people. It's not a curse exclusive to India.
OK. Thanks.
I did not say US was pointing fingers. (I agree totally that they of all people do not get to preach??)
But, I can point fingers, right, as I am Indian??
I did not put emphasis on this curse in other countries because, why would I?? I was not born there. What do I care about the problems of the so called democratic people who sent their carrier group into the Bay of Bengal in '71?

Sir, my country is the first of my priorities. :india:
Just as I believe it is yours as well.:yo:

Nuvneet Kundu

OK. Thanks.
I did not say US was pointing fingers. (I agree totally that they of all people do not get to preach??)
But, I can point fingers, right, as I am Indian??
I did not put emphasis on this curse in other countries because, why would I?? I was not born there. What do I care about the problems of the so called democratic people who sent their carrier group into the Bay of Bengal in '71?

Sir, my country is the first of my priorities. :india:
Just as I believe it is yours as well.:yo:

I have no problem with self-aware Indians pointing out our nation's follies in the interest of betterment, I am only suspicious about people who voice such concerns at inopportune moments. For example, if you started talking about any of our social evils, and ways to overcome them, I'm sure all of us will be interested to listen and even provide inputs but if you do it deliberately during the launch of a satellite or some other defense project if you say 'we shouldn't be launching satellites when so many poor people are dying of hunger' then I will assume malicious intent, without exception. Many Mallus and Bhadralok do that, not just as an exception but as a norm. That leftist pattern of defeatism and cynicism is the context behind our suspicion toward Keralites and Bengalis.

Reactions: kr9

kr9

Country flag
I have no problem with self-aware Indians pointing out our nation's follies in the interest of betterment, I am only suspicious about people who voice such concerns at inopportune moments. For example, if you started talking about any of our social evils, and ways to overcome them, I'm sure all of us will be interested to listen and even provide inputs but if you do it deliberately during the launch of a satellite or some other defense project if you say 'we shouldn't be launching satellites when so many poor people are dying of hunger' then I will assume malicious intent, without exception. Many Mallus and Bhadralok do that, not just as an exception but as a norm. That leftist pattern of defeatism and cynicism is the context behind our suspicion toward Keralites and Bengalis.
Of course I do not claim to know everything - which is why I agreed with your argument in the first place.
:biggrin2:Also, I have no problems with rocket launches. A very close relative of mine, (won't say who, obviously) was a scientist from VSSC.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Also

So, you're in Canada why does that mean you have to sell out your culture? You want to 'get along' with people; that really means fuck white girls.

So who's stopping you, & being a shill for a foreign culture & ashamed of your own just makes you look weak & repulsive to them.

If you take their's, why does that mean you have to allow melech goras even within 30ft of yours? Women are not commodities to be bought & traded. They require protection & control,

You can argue for female 'freedom' but, knowing their psychology you know that within reason they interpret your lack of ability/behavior to control or police their conduct as weakness/cuckiness. So,

They will run into the arms of foreigners, unless you stop them & you'll be left protesting in mini-skirts like dutch ****. Just like you won't stop from sleeping with foreign women, & won't take them as a first wife.

Simply due to fact they won't be part of your jaati & not socially accepted. If there are social restrictions on men, it's only because they exist for women. & boundaries are the foundation of discipline, a community with undisciplined characterless men will not survive.

If you are against all this, & suicidal then you do not belong in our community & will be removed. Just a jew-lite

You talk of progressive west, yet why do you ignore burgeoning white right wing? The kind who want to kill all non white & make the subcontinent glow??

Whether they are right or wrong, is not our concern. The ideological nature is their problem, as both white right & left wing are our enemies.

In summary: White left wing supports naxals, preventing development.
White right wing sends forces to assist pakistan like 71.

All these aid & are aided by church & mosque.

You should find this interesting :
https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2015/0...th-century-anglo-saxon-study-of-islam-part-1/

When questioned which side you're on, answer should be:
ਗੁਰੂਗੋਬਿੰਦਸਿੰਘਜੀ।।

& if you're a 'Punjabi' who can't read ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ you're a failure, & so are your parents.
Which drugs are you on? Send some my way.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles