Apartheid, The Kerala Version

harsh

Country flag
IDN View: Though this piece does not per se come under the purview of defence or aerospace related reporting, I was compelled to publish this report, as it exposes the underlying deceit and audacity of the vile communists, congress & the "so called" minority elements in India.

by Rajeev Srinivasan

In Kerala today, all Hindus are in effect second-class citizens. Non-Hindus show naked intolerance against Hindus, using government machinery on the one hand, and the pliant media on the other.

The “intolerance” meme had its day in the sun just before the Bihar elections; and it virtually vanished thereafter. But intolerance is a fact of life; in fact, it may even result in virtual apartheid. Kerala is particularly prone to this syndrome, and here I look both at recent events in Kerala as well as my personal experiences with people of Kerala origin. This is a micro-picture of the beast, but it surely fits in with the macro-picture.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Kerala on December 14 and 15. The visit was marred by a barrage of posturing and positioning by various political parties. If you analyze it, you are left with the distinct feeling that there is tremendous intolerance in “God’s Own Country”, but you will be wrong in your first instinct about the identity of the victims and the oppressors. The victims, it turns out, are Hindus in general and OBC Ezhavas in particular, and the oppressors are non-Hindus including Communists.

Why the Ezhavas? They are the largest group of Hindus—about 20 per cent of the total population, form most of the peasantry including the majority of the poor, and have been a dependable vote bank for the Communists, based on their subaltern experiences in the 19th and early 20th centuries. But they also formed the bulk of converts to Christianity: starting in 1819, when the Old Seminary in Kottayam was funded with Rs 10,000 extorted from the dowager queen of Travancore by the then British Resident, very large numbers of Ezhavas converted because the church promised free education to converts.

Today, Ezhavas are asserting their Hindu identity; they are centerstage in a Hindu consolidation, which may bring the BJP to the position of swing vote in the state. The Communists may lose their trusted vote bank, and the Congress may face an erosion in their Hindu votes as well. Ezhavas are upset that their share of the pie has shrunk, and that even their temples are being looted by the government, which then turns around and offers largesse to non-Hindus (there is even a state programme to forgive loans given to neo-Christian converts!). Thus the Ezhavas are targeted, especially their leader Vellappalli Natesan.

The most casteist groups in Kerala are the Communists and the Congress, both of which have consistently put down “lower-caste” Hindus. In fact, even their allergy to the PM is quite possibly because he is an OBC, which conversely makes him popular with Ezhavas, as well as with the SC Pulayas.

The intolerance du jour was seen in the absence of the Congress Chief Minister, Oommen Chandy, from two events with the PM on December 15: one, the unveiling of the statue of former CM R. Sankar, and two, a visit to the pilgrimage centre Sivagiri Matham associated with the great saint and social reformer, Sri Narayana Guru.

It was made to appear that the Ezhava community, of which both were members, deliberately insulted the CM by not inviting him to both functions.

In fact, Chandy went on the offensive on Twitter, with a tweet that said: “I felt extremely sad when I was told not to attend the function by the organizers who invited me to the event. I considered the opportunity to participate in the state unveiling function of Shri #RShankar as an honor.”

But diligent social media types remembered that Chandy had boycotted the PM’s inauguration in 2014, as had the Congress Mayor of Cochin when then-candidate Modi was speaking to an audience of SC Pulayas. They also asked the obvious question: if you were disinvited to the unveiling of the statue, why did you boycott Sivagiri? Then they dug up an official letter from Chandy to the PM’s Office, which said without further explanation that “he will not be attending” the functions of the unveiling of the statue or the visit to Sivagiri. It is not clear from all this whether he decided to boycott both the functions before or after he was “disinvited” from one.

The answer, in reality, is that—as the PM pointed out in his speech—there is “untouchability” in Kerala. Not so different from the time Swami Vivekananda called Travancore a “lunatic asylum”. Then it was a crazy caste system that kept down so-called “lower castes”. Today all Hindus are in effect second-class citizens, and the state is dominated by Christians, Muslims and Communists. Non-Hindus show naked intolerance against Hindus, using government machinery on the one hand, and the pliant media on the other.

The very verbiage suggests the distorted discourse. Here are more of Oommen Chandy’s tweets, verbatim: “The voices of protest are a welcome sign and reiterates #Kerala’s stance against communal forces. #Kerala acted in unison and issued a strong warning against communal forces when realized that there is an attempt to appropriate #SNDPYogam.”

Exactly what are “communal forces”? It is actually code for “Hindus”. It is as though they cannot even say the word “Hindu” because it is so, so…vile. It is axiomatically impossible that the “secular” Christians or Muslims could be “communal forces”, heaven forbid! What is this dog-whistle statement saying? It’s suggesting that the SNDP Yogam, or Sri Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam, the Ezhava organization, must not have anything to do with Hindus. But wait, Ezhavas are Hindus!

However, in context, this statement makes perfect sense. Since Hindus are divided and there is inter-caste animosity in Kerala, no Hindu-leaning party like the BJP has ever won a single assembly or Parliament seat. Thus, the Ezhava attempt at Hindu consolidation, helped along by the popularity of the PM, must be thwarted and nipped in the bud.

Early in December, the head of the SNDP Yogam, Vellappalli Natesan, went on a Samatva Munneta Yatra from Kasargod to Trivandrum, forging alliances with various other Hindu groups, and in effect demanding equal rights—“samatva munneta” means “equal development”—compared to non-Hindus in the state. As articulated by such observers as Prof C.J. Issac, Hindus are losing ground rapidly, in terms of land ownership, bank balances, control of educational institutions, medical facilities, and so on. However, Hindus do lead in one thing: fully 92 per cent of those committing suicide in Kerala are Hindus, surely a sign of stress, often financial stress.

In the middle of his march, Natesan was hit with a non-bailable offence case by the government, charged with “causing enmity between groups”. This was for his comment when the family of a Muslim man was given compensation for dying while trying to rescue two people who had fallen into a manhole: Natesan suggested that the compensation given was biased by religion. Which seems innocuous, and not all that heinous. It may even be factual. However, there were a series of other things said or done by people which the government did not deem to cause “enmity between groups”.

• A Christian priest said Ezhava and Muslim “auto drivers” were involved in love jihad against Christian girls

• A Muslim preacher said that giving money to Hindu temples was equivalent to…, well, let’s say it was a pretty offensive analogy

• The serving Chief Secretary, a Christian, said in a speech at the Old Seminary, the centre of conversion, that it was the duty of the church to evangelize all of Kerala to Christianity • A Christian priest said that Christian children must only be educated in Christian schools (let us note that Hindus own only about 10 per cent of all schools)

• We will make Kerala like Jallianwallah Bagh, said a Christian priest

• At least two different Christian Congress leaders made rude and provocative comments about Sri Narayana Guru

• Communists staged a tableau as part of their Onam celebrations where Sri Narayana Guru was shown lassoed and also crucified

• Communists abused then-candidate Modi going to Sivagiri in 2014 as an attempt to “Hinduize” Sivagiri, which is odd, considering that it is a Hindu monastery

Clearly, there are different standards for different people.

Kerala, despite its progressive image, has a curious history of intolerance. For one thing, there is the Malayali Memorial of a century ago. This was a memorandum (“memorial” is an archaic form) to the Maharaja of Travancore, signed by many thousands, beseeching him to take some locals into the royal service: it was customary then to induct mostly Tamil Brahmins. Later, there was the Ezhava Memorial, another request, this time by the Ezhava community, also hoping to get government jobs. Today, the situation is again dire: Hindus find themselves excluded from many avenues.

This sort of prejudice and intolerance is absorbed, as it were, with mother’s milk. I have experienced this personally. The very first time I understood intolerance was when I was about 10, studying in a Christian school. One day, my friend Philip told me he had seen a devil sitting on a tree in his yard. I was impressed because I had never seen a devil. Then he proceeded to tell me, quite casually, “Your gods are our devils.” I was startled. Although none in my family or priests had told me this, I felt I had to retort: “Your gods are our devils, too.” Clearly, the stories Philip had heard and I had heard were different.

Later, as a columnist, I found this sort of prejudice elsewhere, too. For instance, a well-known journalist wrote on Twitter that he was, in effect, fired for his Hindu perspective, and only, he said, one portal came to his rescue. I had similar experiences, but as a non-professional journalist; I earned my living elsewhere. But I remember the feeling: of being a second-class person, outside looking in.

I used to write op-eds for a famous national newspaper, but one fine day, my contact told me that they would not accept anything else from me, not because my output was bad, but because the op-ed editor had decided to dump me. Incidentally, this was a Kerala Christian woman.

I had a Kerala Communist classmate who later became a big shot as a political analyst for a major magazine. He once went to a book fair, and told me he found a book on Godhra with a chapter written by me. He was so incensed that he asked the vendor to pull the book. Another time, when I supported Israel over Palestinians, he complained on our class Google Group that what I said was so bad that “reason itself was under attack”.

“Reason”, “secular”, “tolerance”. All interesting words, but in the Indian context, they mean something completely different from the dictionary meaning. They are meant to obfuscate. There is apartheid against Hindus, and if we speak out against it, we are “intolerant”. Kerala is just further along in the hypocrisy sweepstakes, but the rest of the country is not far behind. It will not be long before the verbal abuse starts turning into imprisonment and more sinister things. It is déjà vu, J&K: demonize Hindus, then cleanse them.

Rajeev Srinivasan has worked for innovative companies such as Bell Labs, Siemens and Sun Microsystems in strategy and product management. He has taught innovation at several IIMs, and is a member of the Think Tank working on India’s national IP policy. He has been a conservative columnist for almost 20 years, and has degrees from IIT Madras and Stanford Business School.

kr9

Country flag
God's (Allah) own country and atheist shithole.

Isn't it better that they are atheists who believe in a nation called India??
Or would you rather that they all be Hindus who curse India as soon as things get a little rough (like Nepal did).

But I agree that apartheid, be it against any, is shameful.

Nuvneet Kundu

I'm trying really hard to feel pity for these so called Hindus of Bengal and Kerala who were in deep slumber until now, but...err...it's like I'm constipated or something. It just doesn't come out.

When we tried to warn them about the demographic change and the inevitable potential implications, they said "extremist Hindus shouldn't try to create a rift between us peace loving Mallu/Bong 'progressive, liberal' Hindus and our muslim brethren". Now that these muslim brethren are shoving their circumcised dicks up the ass of these uppity Hindus without lube, they are screaming 'Hindu persecution' and crying for help.

I'd rather these heretics face persecution so that we could use their case as a bad example, than feeling any sympathy for them now. All their life, they've done nothing but criticize other Hindus.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Or would you rather that they all be Hindus who curse India as soon as things get a little rough (like Nepal did).

Typical leftist scumbag worthy reasoning. Nepal is not a part of India unlike Kerala. Even then, the anti Indian people of Nepal are not Hindus but atheist communist/maoist/Marxist dogs of Nepal.. But then again treasonous justification is second nature to you leftist thugs

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

My heathen friend why would Indians gives a flying fuck what a 2 bit Nepali maoists says, our allegiance lies in India not kathmandu.

And Atheist is a euphemism for haters who hates the idea of Bharat and the culture for thousands of years.

So go enjoy your Saddam Beach which keralites named after their great hero.

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned

No, because atheist schools or Agnostic schools of Hindus are basically dead.

Atheist today basically means you're a christian who doesn't worship jesus but, still worships Abraham.

A khatwa jew, who married his sister & pimped her.

kr9

Country flag
@Mad Indian , @Bornubus : -

Sir,
I am neither an atheist or a communist. You assumed that.
I am a Hindu and am free to believe in science & logic like our Vedic astronomers and mathematicians did. It is not personal. I try to see the story from both sides. And I do it for all topics in this forum. It was not intentional if you have taken offence.

My point, better put, was that people who care only about money, who have connections with the underworld, take bribes, stalls defence procurements and such, would not/does not care about this country even if they are/were Hindus. And we will be taking a big chance with our security if we believe religion on its own, will automatically grow into nationalism. Since most of you seem to be going with religious unification as a means to protect this land and its cultural heritage, I merely wanted to say that it might not be the fail-safe option you think it is.

Nuvneet Kundu

We will be taking a big chance with our security if we believe religion on its own, will automatically grow into nationalism.
@kr9 No one is prescribing Hinduism as a solution to the problem of Islam; We are merely enunciating that Islam is a problem. One problem can have many solutions and I'm receptive to all propositions but if your basic premise itself is built upon the denial of Islam being the problem then we've diverged too far apart for there to be any consensus or even a meaningful debate. Acknowledging the threat that Islam presents to our nation is not the same as using a counter-narrative of a religious nature. Just because people are waking up to the fact that the threat is religious in nature doesn't imply that the observer's motivations or persuasions are religious. That's a strawman that you have created on your own volition.

Last edited:
Reactions: kr9

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
No, because atheist schools or Agnostic schools of Hindus are basically dead.

Atheist today basically means you're a christian who doesn't worship jesus but, still worships Abraham.

A khatwa jew, who married his sister & pimped her.
ROFL Atheists are by definition not Christians.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Sir,
I am a Hindu and am free to believe in science & logic like our Vedic astronomers and mathematicians did. It is not personal. I try to see the story from both sides. And I do it for all topics in this forum. It was not intentional if you have taken offence.

My point, better put, was that people who care only about money, who have connections with the underworld, take bribes, stalls defence procurements and such, would not/does not care about this country even if they are/were Hindus. And we will be taking a big chance with our security if we believe religion on its own, will automatically grow into nationalism. Since most of you seem to be going with religious unification as a means to protect this land and its cultural heritage, I merely wanted to say that it might not be the fail-safe option you think it is.

Sir,

Don't take it personally,i was talking about MO of peusdo atheist in general especially their narrative about India and culture.

Reactions: kr9

kr9

Country flag
@kr9 No one is prescribing Hinduism as a solution to the problem of Islam; We are merely enunciating that Islam is a problem. One problem can have many solutions and I'm receptive to all propositions but if your basic premise itself is built upon the denial of Islam being the problem then we've diverged too far apart for there to be any consensus or even a meaningful debate. Acknowledging the threat that Islam presents to our nation is not the same as using a counter-narrative of a religious nature. Just because people are waking up to the fact that the threat is religious in nature doesn't imply that the observer's motivations or persuasions are religious. That's a strawman that you have created on your own volition.
Don't take it personally,i was talking about MO of peusdo atheist in general especially their narrative about India and culture
I will concede that the current version of Islam & some other religions/social elements (which I am not sure was how it was preached at the beginning, or even 100 years ago for that matter) do pose a serious threat to our nation. :smile:

I just observed that we (Indians in general) are also more susceptible to bribes than other nations. - maybe because the British took everything we had. And people will preach anti-national sentiments and create division in society for money as much as anything else.

punjab47

Banned
ROFL Atheists are by definition not Christians.
Then you don't understand memetics or at least don't want to.

& many other examples, a civilization has a culture ('religion ') basically a social paradigm what is sacred what is taboo.

It has a political system, which is meant to channel the people's energies & efforts towards something. Gaining weight efficiency by economy of scale

Finally, it has the private domain ie within home, within village / local city neighborhood, within mandir.
--
Now we see that secularism or atheism on the cultural front practices normative inversion, core to abrahamics. Some refer to this as cultural Marxism but, it's much older.

See Livus a Roman speaking on the jewish religion. Same thing we notice today, these people (including arabs) suck baby dicks & fuck their sisters..

https://mobile.twitter.com/HINDUlSM/status/651421323512692736

Notice what tacticus says

https://mobile.twitter.com/HINDUlSM/status/651239343537811456

Nuvneet Kundu

I will concede that the current version of Islam & some other religions/social elements (which I am not sure was how it was preached at the beginning, or even 100 years ago for that matter) do pose a serious threat to our nation. :smile:

I just observed that we (Indians in general) are also more susceptible to bribes than other nations. - maybe because the British took everything we had. And people will preach anti-national sentiments and create division in society for money as much as anything else.
It's another fallacy that a particular fringe version of Islam is corrupted while the rest of it is peaceful. The truth is that mainstream Abrahamic theology has always been a military doctrine in itself that is masquerading as a spiritual movement. It's not a spiritual movement. In the simplest of terms, it says 'co-operate with non-muslims until you are strong enough to fight and subjugate them'. We confuse this temporary farce of co-operation as a 'peaceful' version of Islam while the fact is that they are playing along until they are strong enough to launch a fight. This is not an exception, this is a precedent. There's an endless list of great civilizations that Islam has eventually devoured despite starting out as a minority demographic in that civilization. Take Egyptian civilization for example, or Persian Zoroastrians, Yazidis in Iraq in addition to the abominations called Bangladesh and Pakistan and many more (also note what the Christians did to the Roman empire). Don't be under the delusion that you will be spared. It happened once in 1947, it will happen again once their population reaches the 25% mark. What has changed in the religion from 1947 to 2016 that makes you think otherwise? The fact that they appear to be getting more aggressive is a result of their growing population and the corresponding political leverage. They know that the more their population increases, the more aggressive they can be and get away with it. It's a part of a larger strategy to gobble up our Hindu civilization by slowly and steady claiming chunks of our land in the name of partition.

I also don't accept the claim that Indians are more susceptible to bribes than any other race. It's just that we are exposed to more frequent small ticket bribes like 10 rupee here 50 rupee there, traffic police, buying movie tickets in black so we feel that we are surrounded by a lot of corruption, in reality, the quantum of corruption in India doesn't even compare with the corruption in the west, but there it is institutionalized so they don't call it corruption. There is a revolving door policy in their military industrial complex which allows rich weapons manufacturing businessmen to become policy makers and vice versa. It's common to see congressmen become the heads of defense companies and the reverse is also true. This prejudices the whole system of 'conflict of interest' mechanism. How can a policy maker give an objective evaluation of a weapon system if he is himself a beneficiary of that company? but in the US they do. That's trillions of dollars worth of corruption just in one business and no one bats an eye. Imagine the net corruption on account of other lobbies. But their people don't go around whining about being the most corrupt civilization like we do. On the contrary, one Bofors scandal in India and we end up denigrating ourselves as a corrupt civilization. Because lobbying is illegal in India, we call it black money. In the US they have made lobbying legal, so basically they have legalized corruption and they go around telling everyone that Asian countries are full of corruption. And self-loathing people from those Asian communities, instead of countering the American psychological warfare, end up not just believing but also propagating their hoax.

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
Also

So, you're in Canada why does that mean you have to sell out your culture? You want to 'get along' with people; that really means fuck white girls.

So who's stopping you, & being a shill for a foreign culture & ashamed of your own just makes you look weak & repulsive to them.

If you take their's, why does that mean you have to allow melech goras even within 30ft of yours? Women are not commodities to be bought & traded. They require protection & control,

You can argue for female 'freedom' but, knowing their psychology you know that within reason they interpret your lack of ability/behavior to control or police their conduct as weakness/cuckiness. So,

They will run into the arms of foreigners, unless you stop them & you'll be left protesting in mini-skirts like dutch ****. Just like you won't stop from sleeping with foreign women, & won't take them as a first wife.

Simply due to fact they won't be part of your jaati & not socially accepted. If there are social restrictions on men, it's only because they exist for women. & boundaries are the foundation of discipline, a community with undisciplined characterless men will not survive.

If you are against all this, & suicidal then you do not belong in our community & will be removed. Just a jew-lite

You talk of progressive west, yet why do you ignore burgeoning white right wing? The kind who want to kill all non white & make the subcontinent glow??

Whether they are right or wrong, is not our concern. The ideological nature is their problem, as both white right & left wing are our enemies.

In summary: White left wing supports naxals, preventing development.
White right wing sends forces to assist pakistan like 71.

All these aid & are aided by church & mosque.

You should find this interesting :
https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2015/0...th-century-anglo-saxon-study-of-islam-part-1/

When questioned which side you're on, answer should be:
ਗੁਰੂਗੋਬਿੰਦਸਿੰਘਜੀ।।

& if you're a 'Punjabi' who can't read ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ you're a failure, & so are your parents.

kr9

Country flag
We confuse this temporary farce of co-operation as a 'peaceful' version of Islam while the fact is that they are playing along until they are strong enough to launch a fight. This is not an exception, this is a precedent. There's an endless list of great civilizations that Islam has eventually devoured despite starting our as a minority demographic. Take Egyptian civilization for example. Persian Zoroastrians, Yazidis, Bangladesh, Pakistan and many more. Don't be under the delusion that you will be spared. It happened once in 1947, it will happen again once their population reaches the 25% mark. What has changed in the religion from 1947 to 2016 that makes you think otherwise?
Makes sense. OK.
I am not as stubborn as to disregard valid arguments.

But :

in reality, the quantum of corruption in India doesn't even compare with the corruption in the west,
Just because someone else has broken leg doesn't mean we should let the scratch on our knee get septic.
We would have regained our vision only to fall down; too crippled to bring it to life.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
atheism does not mean Christianity and atheists dont give a f**k about Abraham ..................Christianity is declining at very fast rate and within 20 year even western nations will be atheist .................and after the war between Muslims & non Muslims even Muslims will be atheists ...........just look at the Tajikistan ...................atheism is the future .

airtel

Country flag
but atheism is not good for society ................this will create sluttish culture , children will be fatherless , marriages & families will loose it's value , and there would be total anarchy .

Almost all the people will be just greedy , drug addicts without any moral value and there will be a large no. of people affected by AIDS & STD , society full of single mothers , men will hate women & women will hate men ............

just look at the common people of Indian villages they are much more happy than the corporate slaves in the metropolitan cities .

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
atheism does not mean Christianity and atheists dont give a f**k about Abraham ..................Christianity is declining at very fast rate and within 20 year even western nations will be atheist .................and after the war between Muslims & non Muslims even Muslims will be atheists ...........just look at the Tajikistan ...................atheism is the future .
Yet you demonstrate the same progressive view of history & self hatred as any abrahamic. Either you don't have the brain power to read what I wrote, or are delusional/paid ngo troll not necessarily for this forum just in general their chaprasi.

Western nation becoming atheist doesn't erode the christian cultural base, or restore the european one.
Just like millenia ago atheist hindus didn't go against our culture.

You modern retards, are importing & adopting suicidal western christian culture though. Fair & lovely would help you get the pale, pimple skin you desire; more than jeans & tirades for social justice & votes for kejriwal.
--
So here let's ask some questions.

Why does atheist need to wear jeans instead of kurta pajama?
****** fitted cap instead of turban?
Listen to rock & roll instead of bhangra?
Support cow slaughter?

You will say dumb stuff like freedom & choice which :

Ignores trends, & uses inductive reasoning ie you will point to one exception like a monkey.

Deductive reasoning or general tendencies / top down logic is how most people besides liberals functions.

You people can continue to be intellectually dishonest & try to obfuscate the truth / shill for islamists & evangelicals; result will be your mass slaughter.

& Sikhi is the future, the Hindu dharam will spread to all corners & all will chant name of the Akal Purus.

Airtel just make sure your female relatives aren't whores, & convert christian & muslim girls back to Hinduism.

You can be atheist or Agnostic as a Hindu. Founder of hinduvta was.
Nasadiya Sukta of the Rig Veda is the earliest known expression of Agnosticism :-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasadiya_Sukta

And "all paths lead to one" is usually quoted out of context. The full quote is :-

Indram mitram varuNam agnim ãhuh,
atho divyah sa suparNo garutmãn,
ekam sad viprãh bahudhã vadanti,
agnim yamam mãtarivãnam ãhuh.

They hail Him as Indra, as Mitra, as VaruNa, as Agni, also as that divine and noble-winged Garutmãn. It is of One Existence that the wise ones speak in diverse ways, whether as Agni, or as Yama, or as Mãtarivãn.
--
Also see this:
Why does atheist have to mean pacifist cuck who enjoys watching his wife take others?

Why christians opposed Roman sports by asingh10

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/index.php?posts/1122710

Games Evangelists & Missionaries play

In light of recent attacks on Jalikattu, Kambala race, cockfighting by the crypto Abrahamist secular state, I'm going to put together some material on suppression of pagan sports in Rome by Christians.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles