cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah, I think we can safely all ignore @Ray

satish, cinoti, care to clarify what you guys were talking about? really interested. keep saying what you were saying, it seems to be putting this thread in the right direction
I was banned for spreading separatism ( I posted some Incom ambushes) and millions of other made up reasons due to some MODs hate my guts. but Satish007 thought I was banned due to my joke of Jan.11, I said maybe this Jan 11 we will test a KKV as we did three years and six years ago on the same date.

Last edited by a moderator:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
it is Zhi-9, in 2000 Mali imported two Zhi-9s for training since they are cheaper than AS365 and has more advanced avionics due to it is newer.
then they were left in such a pathetic condition of maintenance, the poor country just does not have the basic logistics to run this machines. what a waste.
Can you tell me how to differentiate form those pics...coz i am not able to tell the difference

t_co

I was banned for spreading separatism ( I posted some Incom ambushes) and millions of other made up reasons due to some MODs hate my guts. but Satish007 thought I was banned due to my joke of Jan.11, I said maybe this Jan 11 we will test a KKV as we did three years and six years ago on the same date.
Well such talk is always kind of messy on defense forums. For example, in sinodefenceforum.com there's a no-separatism rule, but it applies to Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, US, and Russian separatism discussions. I'd support no-separatism rules and moderating here if it was similarly balanced.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well such talk is always kind of messy on defense forums. For example, in sinodefenceforum.com there's a no-separatism rule, but it applies to Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, US, and Russian separatism discussions. I'd support no-separatism rules and moderating here if it was similarly balanced.
Indian Communists actually are not separatists by nature, they want revolution instead of separating from India. anyways, satish007 either being too cynical or just playing smart with some rude and uneducated MODs here.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
No need, if you still doubt, doubt all the way please, it does not make any sense, they are ruined anyways.
Because I needed to know why the hell the French forces be using those Z 9 instead of their eurocopter......

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Because I needed to know why the hell the French forces be using those Z 9 instead of their eurocopter......
they are not using it, it is not operational, they pushed it out of hangers to make space for camping their soldier.
the two choppers you see in the first pic are not Z9s, looks more like soviet Mi series to me, I might be wrong and the French is so weird painted on the tails
Armee de terre, literal translation is ground army... like they also have water navies and sky airforces.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hardly as funny as that ancient history of China.
If you check on the history of Roman Legionary or Greek warriors, you will find this not as much entertaining, what worse is, you guys don't have enough written history to record subcontinent homosexuality.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If you check on the history of Roman Legionary you will find this not as much entertaining, what worse is, you guys don't have enough written history to record subcontinent homosexuality.
We have more than you, just that we are not as gay as you. Thats ok though nothing to feel bad about.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
We have more than you, just that we are not as gay as you. Thats ok though nothing to feel bad about.
I don't believe you have more homosexual population than other places in the world, statistics show a stable 1% anywhere if subject pool is big enough.
A big portion of your history got lost due to wars and turbulence of invasions, and also because you dropped Sanskrit as you mother tongue, most of your ancient history in written documentation is in China. we keep your past.

mikhail

Country flag
You being a democratic homosexual, sound more like a South Asian representative in a gay pride parade rather than a Chinese. hahahah.
But any ways, I am ready to be barred again.
you chinis are really funny!btw i heard that the chini govt. has increased your daily wage from 50 cents to 1$ per day for trolling in the Indian forums:laugh:!that must be really nice for you and your family:rofl:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
you chinis are really funny!btw i heard that the chini govt. has increased your daily wage from 50 cents to 1$ per day for trolling in the Indian forums:laugh:!that must be really nice for you and your family:rofl:
Illiterate as you are, your childish way of over using emoticons irritates regular forum users, keeping it less juvenile may help.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles