Any Hindu can be priest: SC

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
He was a Brahmin who became outcaste. Name was even Sharma, still doesn't change your blood.

You want to teach some sweeper to read & then marry him to a Brahmin pandit daughter.

You don't want meritocracy you want pratilom. It's funny because you actually think you'll succeed
Yes. You can put everyone as brahmin now!!!

Given how dumb you are, pratilom will succeed for sure. Guys in your pind are high on drugs or slaving in Canada while Biharis screw your women at home. Now, go deal with it!!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I never said :p

What I said, please give me guarantee that LC will not do groupism against UC and will also not eye their woman to win as a trophy.

Let's take this way. UC has not problem , but what if LC still remain with an instinct to take revenge?

Can you please prove , that they have no tendency or instinct to damage UC, for long lasting hate and desire for revenge?

If you cannot prove, then UC has to maintain their superiority.
Yes. Groupism exists because you are outright casteist and it drives other people to be the same. The day you stop being casteist and equalize the playing field, there would be single Hindu identity and no question of destruction will arise.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Today's Shudra is not a Valmiki, and Today's Brahmin is not Baman.

So, favoring anyone is risky, and hence giving upliftment to someone for what? So that they keep the instinct of revenge and after reaching good position, they target UC.

Not Done!!
And what will you do to correct it? Discriminate more against LCs. You will be destroyed in any case.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
As I said before, DFI is very small compared to India and we have many open and closet casteists here. I have seen many more everywhere in India and even among my own caste members.

Reservation will go away the day we are do away with closet casteist. But till then I do not see a way out. Right now, UCs don't let LCs progress and state intervenes to prevent that. In the short-run, I think the only solution is to have more educational institutions where more people can get education. Till then both UCs and LCs have to deal with it. UCs being denied position due to state intervention and LCs being discriminated against by UCs.

As far as education is concerned. This is where you create new human capital. When you say you are OK with govt. jobs but not education, how do you think people will get into govt. jobs. Will they fall from the sky and fill positions?
So, because of this fall from sky argument you want to give free runs because he/she belongs to particular castes and not the deserving one who has no role in discrimination because of few who does it ?? We can even understand one time reservation, why 3 times ?? Why the fk for 3 times ??? Even Supreme Court has to tell govt that stop this shit for at least superspeciality.
I have seen MANY who don't do such discrimination but suffer a lot because of reservation. The collateral damage is far more worst and it hampers the growth of the nation. Wake up, competitive exams are not the place especially medical and engineering field where you implant reservation on the basis of caste at each and every step.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And what will you do to correct it? Discriminate more against LCs. You will be destroyed in any case.

what if LC start discriminating against UC once they are in good position? :p You cannot guarantee that they will not. :hat:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Yes. You can put everyone as brahmin now!!!

Given how dumb you are, pratilom will succeed for sure. Guys in your pind are high on drugs or slaving in Canada while Biharis screw your women at home. Now, go deal with it!!
Yes. Groupism exists because you are outright casteist and it drives other people to be the same. The day you stop being casteist and equalize the playing field, there would be single Hindu identity and no question of destruction will arise.
Of course, it's pretty funny that even though it's known that tribalism is inherent to humans you claim to not know otherwise. Obviously because you're weak scum trying to benefit from the jew,

---
Valmiki lineage already known, melech chamars like you also try to make everyone down to Maharaja Ranjit Singh into one of you.

Biharis are converting to Sikhi & spreading it there. I've yet to see a group of women who don't die over us, but you can stay focused on women & keep living in a gutter.

It's reserved for you,

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Food for thought for all, in private sectors, same UC Brahmins will discriminate against LCs, why Mandal II shouldn't be supported then ??

Why do you think only representation will solve every problem ?? Of course apart from inter caste marriages which is quit common in my state now a days then 5 years before. I'm a Patel, a Patidar, formerly we were Kanaubi, and technically we belong to OBCs in many states but not in Gujarat, we are not baniyas. My jiju is a Rajsthani Brahmin lives in Mumbai while we live in Gujarat. This is happening.

Off the record, here in Gujarat these Brahmins get buttfk if they try to do something stupid and try to show some superiority regarding their caste :rofl: Bamtas ( a rude word for Brahmins over here :) ) don't have guts to face us. May be, it's because of we have surpassed them in every aspects without reservation ( and because of without reservation they can't cry victim). If we can do that, why not other castes ?? It's a fight, we have to throw the shitheads called self calimed superior idiots.
Utterly false. A private sector depends on competition and not lifelong security like in a public sector job.

You might prefer to hire a UC as a UC but depending on market condition it will be difficult to do so all the time. Also, you would not hire a dumb UC over a smart LC because competition will ensure that you use the best resources for the money you pay. In case, you try to play a retarded discriminatory policy, you would not be able to hire and retain good talent.

On top, private firms operation does not extend too much beyond their niche. Few are tatas and birlas, but most firms are small. They do not have too much influence like your regular babu in top govt. position.

punjab47

Banned
Yes of course a bunch of sweepers & their European + Arab friends.

Glad you finally brought out your delusions, lol yes the lineage of

Guru Gobind Singh Ji & Banda Singh Bahadur. Of Karna, Arjun & Indra.

Will be destroyed if we don't give free stuff to our servants. :bounce::bounce:

Pratilom is bedharam, you call yourself a Hindu but want bedharam to succeed. Therefore you're not a Hindu, so no point talking to a Pakistani.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
My befitting reply has been removed by mods @Sakal Gharelu Ustad but anyways that won't change the fact that civilized world would always call all those inferior subhumans who marry dogs and those who marry their nieces as inbreds.
You are the inferior subhuman inbred here. Who else would fantasize about their ancestors being raped by marauding tribes? It requires a pathetic caterpillar-type level of self-respect. I thought only Pakis had that kind of mentality, but turns out that lot of Indians also have similar mentality.

Scum, go and burn some more of your women, that is all you are fit for. Go and marry your fiance to a tree and sodomize her with the branches. I heard that its very common in those parts.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The day UC may stop being castists, but what about LC? Will they ever do so and forget the discrimination? NO! They will take revenge the day they come in power. :rofl:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
My befitting reply has been removed by mods @Sakal Gharelu Ustad but anyways that won't change the fact that civilized world would always call all those inferior subhumans who marry dogs and those who marry their nieces as inbreds.
Do you even understand the concept of ritual? There are many stupid rituals all over the country.

But may be you are too stupid to understand that.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
The day UC may stop being castists, but what about LC? Will they ever do so and forget the discrimination? NO! They will take revenge the day they come in power. :rofl:
Yes. They will do that because that is what you and your ilk are calling for. The bloodier you will make it, the more your next generation will repent.

If you accommodate them now, they would be nicer to you. The more you resist, the more painful it will be for you. Like in TN, it is almost awful to be a Brahmin because of the past misdeeds of their Brahmin ancestors. So, make it a smooth passage and things will be ok. But looks like you want to doom your next few generations.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Do you even understand the concept of ritual? There are many stupid rituals all over the country.

But may be you are too stupid to understand that.
And the bugger is worried that Pakis will laugh at stupid Indian rituals!! These are the kind of people who apologetically grin when Americans laugh at them for "monkey worship" and "marrying around fire".

Total lack of self-respect and pride. All they know is to fantasize about their mixed ancestry and put down fellow-Indians of different castes and regions.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Of course, it's pretty funny that even though it's known that tribalism is inherent to humans you claim to not know otherwise. Obviously because you're weak scum trying to benefit from the jew,

---
Valmiki lineage already known, melech chamars like you also try to make everyone down to Maharaja Ranjit Singh into one of you.

Biharis are converting to Sikhi & spreading it there. I've yet to see a group of women who don't die over us, but you can stay focused on women & keep living in a gutter.

It's reserved for you,
Haha. Do you give the title of Jattputra to those LC Biharis who screw your women while you are high on drugs?

Well, how would you even know!! Most of your fake Kshatriya brothers are too dumb and high all the time.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes. They will do that because that is what you and your ilk are calling for. The bloodier you will make it, the more your next generation will repent.
It is ALREADY bloodier. You cannot do anything now. Time has gone. And It won't be painful for us but for them.

Prashuram came when people started discriminating Brahmins. One more Prashuram will come.

If you accommodate them now, they would be nicer to you. The more you resist, the more painful it will be for you. Like in TN, it is almost awful to be a Brahmin because of the past misdeeds of their Brahmin ancestors. So, make it a smooth passage and things will be ok. But looks like you want to doom your next few generations.
And are you their spokesperson that you know they will be nicer? :pound:

punjab47

Banned

Yes we will never give women, we will nuke you & our women & children will commit johaur. I thought you muslims already learned this lesson?

Lol at these dumbos threatening Sardars.

Please come fight Jatts, Rajputs, Dogras & Khatris.

We're always hungry,

@Bornubus these guys are done, just shows why kerala & TN was asur & parsuram Ji smashed it.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And the bugger is worried that Pakis will laugh at stupid Indian rituals!! These are the kind of people who apologetically grin when Americans laugh at them for "monkey worship" and "marrying around fire".

Total lack of self-respect and pride. All they know is to fantasize about their mixed ancestry and put down fellow-Indians of different castes and regions.
These guys behave like people from my village--uncouth and uncivilized. All of them too think of how superior they are, without an iota of knowledge how far the world has moved.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You are the inferior subhuman inbred here. Who else would fantasize about their ancestors being raped by marauding tribes? It requires a pathetic caterpillar-type level of self-respect. I thought only Pakis had that kind of mentality, but turns out that lot of Indians also have similar mentality.

Scum, go and burn some more of your women, that is all you are fit for. Go and marry your fiance to a tree and sodomize her with the branches. I heard that its very common in those parts.
Only paki equivalent Indians are those who marry their nieces,we look down on any kind of inbreeding.

Burning for honor is far better than marry a German Shepard,i don't what kind of subhumans fuckface like you still condoning it

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
Haha. Do you give the title of Jattputra to those LC Biharis who screw your women while you are high on drugs?

Well, how would you even know!! Most of your fake Kshatriya brothers are too dumb and high all the time.
Yes your only fantasy is the upper cast woman. It's good you chandals are converting & congregating in mosques, churches & ngos.

Thanks for assisting us by concentrating your forces.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles