Any Hindu can be priest: SC

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@Bangalorean You hate punjab but compare him with this guy... Atleast punjab is being honest about what he really thinks. People like @Screambowl are far worse than people like punjab. these are the people who occupy the govt positions and dont allow LCs to come to work nor allow any promotions for them.

If these people cant tolerate LCs becoming priests nor marry UC women, do you really think they would tolerate them occupying high positions in the bureaucrazy? this is why I support reservations for govt jobs and services. And of course, IMO to avoid this problem, the govt should have done proportionate reservation for all the castes, including for promotions.

@VIP, what were you BSing about reservation and discrimination again ?:rolleyes:

Give me guarantee that they will not try to destroy UC hindus. Give me proof that they are NOT eyeing UC woman, and woman is NOT the only reason they want to be equal under constitution. :pound:

Why they want to be equal? what is so fascinating?? It means they have desire to tell them we are equal to them and may be superior , if they sleep with UC hindu woman.

Please prove me wrong.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Bangalorean You hate punjab but compare him with this guy... Atleast punjab is being honest about what he really thinks. People like @Screambowl are far worse than people like punjab. these are the people who occupy the govt positions and dont allow LCs to come to work nor allow any promotions for them.

If these people cant tolerate LCs becoming priests nor marry UC women, do you really think they would tolerate them occupying high positions in the bureaucrazy? this is why I support reservations for govt jobs and services. And of course, IMO to avoid this problem, the govt should have done proportionate reservation for all the castes, including for promotions.

@VIP, what were you BSing about reservation and discrimination again ?:rolleyes:
DFI is a microcosm of what India represents. We hardly have 300-400 posters and most if not all come from well-educated background. The percentage of closet casteists is pretty high on this forum. If these guys are such casteist, you can very well imagine the percentage of such people in the whole country.

The implication of @Screambowl here is that since LC are filthy, they only want to marry UC woman to show their power over UCs. Similarly, people like him will never like a LC guy as their boss.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Give me guarantee that they will not try to destroy UC hindus. Give me proof that they are NOT eyeing UC woman, and woman is NOT the only reason they want to be equal under constitution. :pound:

Why they want to be equal? what is so fascinating?? It means they have desire to tell them we are equal to them and may be superior , if they sleep with UC hindu woman.

Please prove me wrong.
Are you superior to LCs? Is it fascinating?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Look at the way he asks "why they want to be equal". Scum, utter scum. We should stop focusing on Pakis and Isis etc. and first deal with homegrown filth.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

Oh so you concluded everything on the basis of his rant :lol: Regarding BSing about reservation, I care about quality of position hampered by unqualified person, I have nothing against LCs, I don't care whom UCs and LCs marry. I care about deserving person not getting his deserving seats through competitive exams due to reservation.

mikhail

Country flag
I fear that brahmins will be treated badly in coming future in India. More badly that any one elese was treated because

1) SC/ST want to take revenge ( one does not say directly but inside it remains)
2) Muslims want to destroy the so called upper Hindu class
3) Christians will try to convert them

Now almost every one is against them and uniting. Which is already a bad sign.

The more one tries to blame brahmins, the more he destroys the unity.
Sir,with due respect i would like to point the fact that Brahmins are the ones who have destroyed the unity among the Sanatan Dharmics since time immemorial.They are the ones who have forcefully introduced these caste based shits which resulted in a deep division among the ranks and files of Sanatan Dharma.Our Brahmin ancestors committed some of the worst crimes against the so called poor "lower caste" people for millennia.If you really want to see the atrocities committed by the Brahmin on the "Low caste" people i would recommend you to watch "Majhi-the mountain man".
You would be surprised to know that there was a time when Brahmins in Bengal would have to take an instant bath if they somehow step on the shadow of a "Low caste" person,this is the level of atrocities which our forefathers did on the poor section of our society for thousands of years with impunity!!

mikhail

Country flag
Mikhail stop being self hating abrahamic. I play bad OK hate bramins but be prepared to face Jatts, Rajputs, Dogras & Khatris.
Bhai,despite my abrahamic name let me clear the air once and for all that i am a proud Sanatan Dharmic and i will rather die a thousand times as a Dharmic follower than convert into some abrahamic bull crap!!

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@Screambowl at least these blacks, are honest.

You see they're not actually Hindus,

Bhimsa Pitama Ji himself said pratilom is banned.

Bro don't you know, why do you guard your gold?

If the robber took it all, it wouldn't be valuable anymore.

We will kill every lower cast first, just remember that.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

punjab47

Banned
Bhai,despite my abrahamic name let me clear the air once and for all that i am a proud Sanatan Dharmic and i will rather die a thousand times as a Dharmic follower than convert into some abrahamic bull crap!!
Self hatred is part of abrahamic identity, agree the shadow stuff or how we had it where they had separate dishes is dumb.

But w.e no reason for guilt, we were able to 'oppress them because we were better (stronger) than them today it's our mercy that gives them this.

We're not a bunch of gora cuckold who will let ourselves be mixed out of existence. If we were mislead, Guru Sahib corrected it.

@Bangalorean I'm raised in Canada, @Mad Indian you kalas should think twice about what real Aryavarta is like. :pound:

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad who cares what girl wants? I thought we're Hindus, and don't believe in individual. Why don't all three of you go recognize the sacrifice of inbred Christ because that's where your heart lies.

When girls are miseducated from birth, should kill them or prevent them same with boys. Should kill the entire LC family +/or burn village as deterrent.
We have no shortage of people in India, we're only way you'll survive.

So stop trying to piss us off/kill us.

Bangalorean is not a Brahmin.

punjab47

Banned
And you don't want them to have UC women?
No because Dharam bans it keep your christian morality in france.
Equality to have any woman, what is wrong with that?
Because only losers seek equality.
You bragging about shia Rajput gf as a trophy is ok, but a LC bragging by having a UC women is not ok. If the girl does not have a problem, why does it give you nightmares?

You are just a pathetic POS. It is better if you don't expose yourself completely.

As far as being trophy is concerned, it is only true if there are few instances. If everyone is doing something, it is no longer a trophy because it is common.
It will never be common and in our dharam one is allowed other is not. If you like anarchy remain in france.

Reservation will never correct the ability gap. Pratilom is banned keep your christian morality in christian chennai.

Please prove me wrong.
They said they wanted to destroy you in 47 under ambedkar. Why you think army only let's few regiments have heavy weapons? We're not stupid, dw ksytrias will deal with it.
Look at the way he asks "why they want to be equal". Scum, utter scum. We should stop focusing on Pakis and Isis etc. and first deal with homegrown filth.
Losers seek equality winners dominance.

You already admit that we're dominant. When in next life you don't have Marxist education, we can talk.

nirranj

Country flag
Tamil Nadu has around 200+ persons from non brahmin castes to be appointed as archakas in temples. Govt thought them the rituals and they have graduated as archakas. Now the govt has to find suitable temples where the agamas permit their appointment.

Again its Tamil Nadu, the state that challenges hegemony in the name of religion!

And for the matter of agamas, there are numerous temples in Tamil Nadu where only a member of a particular community (note : not brahmins) can enter the sanctum and perform the ritulas. These temples don't use sanskrit.

Govts motive was to end the brahmin hold of the big temples. But there is a discontent among one particular community, the parayars, who claim that the brahmins forcefully (with the help of kings though) evicted them out of the temples and banished them to the outskirts of the communities. Now parayars are in scheduled caste list. The parayars are asking the govt to reinstate their rights to enter sanctum and perform rituals in temples. They feel the DMK overdid it by allowing all castes to become archakas while its their right (snatched away by the brahmins).

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag

You are judging all the issue on the basis of some random online poster who doesn't want their UC women marry to LCs. I don't care who marry to whom, what I care is the position's quality hampers because of undeserving person get it without a merit, I don't care from which caste he or she, I don't want any kind of discrimination in education where on the basis of competitive exam you deny any deserving student (whether from LC or UC) his education. P.S. if you think I'm some UC bigot denying and cursing LC and that's why I oppose reservation than you're wrong, I'm from same LC which is technically an OBC one in other states but not in Gujarat. I don't want any reservation, I have been denied top college and then after my choice of branch because of the reservation. The problem is real.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Here in Gujarat, in Swaminarayan temples, priests are the one who have taken diksha, doesn't matter from which caste he is, many of them are from my caste which is not Brahmin. Swaminarayan sampraday has the highest number of temples across the WORLD. It's temples don't pay anything to the government, government doesn't or I would say can't interfere in the management of the temples. Delhi Akshardham/ Gandhinagar Akshardham are the examples of the temples which I'm talking about.
So, if anyone says in Hinduism, only Brahmin by birth can be priest then he/she is wrong, I would beat the shit out of such castist bigot if I meet such personally.
Bhopadiwalo salo Bhagwan ki bhakti karne ki bajaye ye quitayapa me padte ho, iski wajah se hi Hindu ka naam badnaam hota hai aur missionaries ka rasta easy ban jaat hai.

punjab47

Banned
You are judging all the issue on the basis of some random online poster who doesn't want their UC women marry to LCs. I don't care who marry to whom, what I care is the position's quality hampers because of undeserving person get it without a merit, I don't care from which caste he or she, I don't want any kind of discrimination in education where on the basis of competitive exam you deny any deserving student (whether from LC or UC) his education. P.S. if you think I'm some UC bigot denying and cursing LC and that's why I oppose reservation than you're wrong, I'm from same LC which is technically an OBC one in other states but not in Gujarat. I don't want any reservation, I have been denied top college and then after my choice of branch because of the reservation. The problem is real.
You have to understand that these two are radical naxals with a goal of removing all distinction of identity except government & subject (jew & goyim)

If you don't agree with their obviously morally superior position, you're scum.

This is the source of their 'wisdom'

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Losers seek equality winners dominance.

You already admit that we're dominant. When in next life you don't have Marxist education, we can talk.
No you scum, no one "admits" that you are dominant. But I agree that losers seek equality. I am not seeking "equality" with you human scum. I already know that I am superior to you in every way. In the next few years, all that remains is for me to stomp you into the ground and talk to you in a language you understand.

punjab47

Banned
No you scum, no one "admits" that you are dominant. But I agree that losers seek equality. I am not seeking "equality" with you human scum. I already know that I am superior to you in every way. In the next few years, all that remains is for me to stomp you into the ground and talk to you in a language you understand.
Yes yes of course bahman saab.

@Mad Indian btw, you're a caste baiter making false equivalencies, first you're a kala bhoot from asur desh tamil nadu trying to comment on aryavarta.

Second high position in society only is related to marriage if you're a securely deviant pratilom activist. Neither iklaviya, Bhagat ravidas ji, valmiki or many others practiced pratilom marriage but, they have a position higher than any reservation can give you.

In end, both sides know you'll fail so that's that.

You can sit with bangalorean & some khalistanis in UK & wax & wane about how tough & virile your jesus christ Muhammad pedo ideology is.

BTW, saying one side is oppressed or lower or needs reservation admits superiority of other.

The oppressor is wicked but the one who stands it is worse - Guru Gobind Singh Ji

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Yes yes of course bahman saab.

You can sit with bangalorean & some khalistanis in UK & wax & wane about how tough & virile your jesus christ Muhammad pedo ideology is.
The only people who whine about Khalistan are your ilk and people like you, so keep me out of this.

The oppressor is wicked but the one who stands it is worse - Guru Gobind Singh Ji

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।
Yes, the Guru got this one perfectly right. I would extend it a bit further and say, not only oppression, I wouldn't take any crap from the likes of you. What I would do is pick the likes of you from your holes and teach you a few lessons that will bring you down to reality. Have you ever heard me begging for "equality" from the likes of you? You will be taught manners if you don't voluntarily learn.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@punjab47 If you had half my achievements in real life, you wouldnt be half bad the loser you are now:lol:.. Regarding me being black, thats actually awesome. It means my ancesters were pure Indians unlike yours who got raped by invading white europeans and/or central asians and imparted their fairness over you. Arent you proud of your ancestors:lol? Anyway, Since I dont think you are worth my time, I will now deal with the half baked morons in this forum as opposed to full blown retards like you.

@VIP Wow. The amount of stupidity you post here on RSS and reservation makes me wonder how you became a Doc in the first place. I really cant understand how someone who was intelligent enough to get a doc seat can be so dumb like you.. So you do see examples of closet castists and overt castists even on this very forum and still claim reservation is a bad idea? So let me see where you are going with your bs on reservation. So lets say we remove reservations, are you saying the lower castes of same merit would have the same chance of clearing subjective evaluations like interviews(which would be filled disprotionately with upper castes who are as likely to be covert/overt castists) as that of lower castes? So you are saying that people like @Screambowl would not disqualfy lower castes from getting jobs/seats just becase of their castes? IS that what you are saying? And lets say they crossed the first hurdle and got their job. What next? Will they get the same level of promotions as that of his similiarly qualified upper caste colleagues if his promotions are determined by his superiors who will be overwhelmingly UC and would be as likely to be castist? What happens to merit then? I myself know of several cases of SC students deliberately getting failed in MBBS exams by the practicals, which is overwhelmingly subjective to the point that even courts had to intervene and conduct court superwised exams and you are claiming that people like @Screambowl are random and few? And this happened in none other than the model city of India the great Dilli. Do you keep your brain in the fridge whenever you have to justify your BS ideas?:rolleyes:

punjab47

Banned
@Bangalorean you claim you're a brighu, having freudian slip? You're supposedly not lower caste

@Mad Indian yes of course, ait when it serves your goals of pratilom. No ait when it serves your goals of pratilom

@Screambowl @VIP who cares about poor lower caste then? Better to destroy them along with abrahamic if they dare to seek to be eye level with us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles