Antonia aka Sonia is the biggest threat to India's national security – Dr.Swamy

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Drsomnath999, Sep 18, 2011.

?

DO U AGREE WITH THE HEADING OF THE THREAD ?

1. YA ABSOLUTELY

58.5%
  2. NO ,PISS OFF

41.5%
  1. Drsomnath999

Drsomnath999 lord of 32 teeth Elite Member

Posted on July 30, 2011

Just two days after the dramatic elimination of M-MRCA from contract deal by the Indian Technical Evaluation Committee, Mr Subramaniam Swamy, national president of Janata Party, wrote a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, and alleged that the pre-determined decision to favour the French aircraft Rafale over M-MRCA was the outcome of several conversations between the wife of French President Ms Caria Bruni and the Chairperson of the National Advisory Council Ms Sonia Gandhi, and surprisingly also with two foreign nationals who are the sisters of Sonia Gandhi. He alleged that he had credible proofs and some credible information on the conversation between Ms Caria Bruni and Sonia Gandhi’s sisters, there had been an agreement of the French to pay a hefty bribe for favouring the purchase of French aircraft Rafale. He disclosed that his reliable friends abroad, some of them his former French national students informed him that members of Sonia Gandhi’s family were in St Tropez in southern France. In the company of notorious Qauattrocchis and other family members discussing defence deals and the sequencing/parceling of huge bribes likely to be paid. More so he also wrote that IAF favours the Rafale because there is also a high level back channel Italian connection. He further reveals these connections as: Ms Sonia Gandhi is an Italian born, with much of her relatives still living in Italy, especially her two sisters who were in conversation with the wife of French president Ms Carla Bruni and Ms Sonia Gandhi. (b) Subramanian Swamy further called Sonia as “Antonia” as her real Italian name, also stated in her birth certificate. He requested PM to comprehend the risk and understand first who the Sonia is and what of kind of danger she, her family and her friends in Italy holds for Indian security. (c) He further revealed that Sonia is the name given to her subsequently by her father, Stefano Mano (now deceased) who had been prisoner of war in Russia during World War-II. (d) Sonia was not born or Bassino as she claimed her bio data submitted to Indian parliament. (e) After her marriage to Rajiv Gandhi meant deep access for the Soviet KGB into the household of Indian prime minister. After her marriage to Rajiv the Soviet connections with Sonia were fortified and matured by generous financial help through such above mentioned commission and kickbacks on every Indo-Russia trade deal and defence purchases. According to him Rajib had about $2bn in Swiss bank accounts, which Sonia inherited after his assassination.All that glitters is not gold, underhand deals show the face under the skin.

Antonia aka Sonia is the biggest threat to India’s national security – Dr.Swamy « Janamejayan’s Weblog

3. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

are yaar why post useless thread waste of bandwidth of DFI

4. Drsomnath999

Drsomnath999 lord of 32 teeth Elite Member

sorry congressi

5. plugwater

plugwater Elite Member Elite Member

Swamy is a moron!! 'Nuff said.

6. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Hey somnath, Welcome to DFI bro. :)

I agree with you, Swamy is right and Congress is bunch of idiots. :laugh:

maomao likes this.
  7. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

i hardcore anti-congressi but still such threads are waste of bandwidth

8. Galaxy

Sonia Gandhi de Italy is not only corrupt but danger for our motherland.

She is still holding Italian passport, Following Roman Catholicism and giving direction to Diggy to attack by saying "Hindu Terror" and "Osama Ji".

Maximum corruption happened in last few years.
    Maximum bomb blast happened in Congress government.

She goes to Veneto, Italy every year to meet her family and put money in Swiss Bank too.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  9. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Regular Member

100% true sonia and co is the biggest plunders of INDIA even Mughal and British plundered us but we all know they are foreigners and where our enemy's of us at that time they faced INDIANS face to face in war but this Congress is cancer eating us from with in.

There are lot of good/wise congress men but they never get highlighted or given proper representation. Only YES men get their dues shame on them.

10. Oracle

Oracle New Member

Yo! Newbies. Greetings!

You have every right to criticize policies w.r.t any political party, just do not get personal. Blogs, forums are always monitored 24X7. So I say, cut the crap and shoot the message.

There are honest politicians in political parties. By condemning the entire party, you are shaming them and in turn the whole idea of a democratic process.

11. plugwater

What kinda sick fvcking crazy logic is that ?

12. Galaxy

Sorry, I don't agree. Democratic means everyone has equal right and can select their representatives. But it also means, There are many who have different view and can continue with such opinion. I don't find any congress leader as capable. All are more or less same. When I say "I hate congress" it means I hate congress.

13. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

Sonia is just one person. She draws her power from her loyals, who are all Indians. In general, Indian elites are a threat to India, but then there is no solution to that. And to be fair to Congaroos, Saffronasaurs aren't saints, either. There's nothing more seditious than selling the nation's mineral wealth illegally to China.

14. Galaxy

15. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Regular Member

Bro it's not personal when it comes to sonia she runs the INDIAS oldest party and hence discussing against her is nothing bad i guess may be we should not use words i agree and any one using words against her may be restricted but not discussing on her as she is already in public life.

Ya there is honest persons in congress and just because of the actions of sonia their name too is shamed that's what we are worried after all.

Galaxy likes this.
  16. plugwater

Known_Unknown and Dovah like this.
  17. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

I agree with Dr.Swamy here :)

Galaxy likes this.
  18. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

This Swamy guy is nuts. He should be put in a mental asylum. At the very least, he should be buried under slander cases so deep, that he'll never utter any word without documented first hand evidence again.

19. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Dont under-estimate him.

He was the one who brought the 2G scam to light and IIRC the bofors scam also.

20. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

Err, no, it was the CAG which exposed the 2G scam. I don't know much about Bofors, but I doubt this buffoon had anything to do with it.

21. Oracle

Oracle New Member

Everyone has a different view as we all are unique. And sure everyone has a freedom of speech.

What is this thread about? Your personal hatred for a political party or something else?

The link you quoted says Mrs. Gandhi has an ancestral home in Italy. Puts money in Swiss bank? This is not in the article.

So how is Mrs. Gandhi corrupt or is a danger to our Motherland?

Stick to the topic.

Prove it then, that Mrs. Gandhi is the biggest plunder of India.

And yes, I agree that many good leaders of Congress go not get highlighted.

We, nowadays are seriously going offtopic in every thread. Let's focus on the contents of this thread.

Let's not make this place another Pakistani forum where going offtopic, trolling & intolerance is the norm of every day.

StarShip Enterprise likes this.