Anti-Lanka UN resolution adopted, India makes no amendments

Illusive

Country flag
@Illusive
the current protest is about Indian tamils are asking GOI to pass a resolution on its own in UN to conduct a referendum, and international inquiry in war crimes,

you have to let the people live first, let us talk about the rest later,
u think the government which is commiting genocide is going to provide equal rights,

why did we protest against british, even they were only economically exploting us,

the sinhalesee government is killing any one who speaks tamil
Why did the Brits exploit us, Divide and rule. You seem to be not learning from history.

About them giving equal rights to tamils, well its their choice. If they want peace with India they will agree, but you dont want that to happen, you want to keep this issue burning. No indians would want that.

Last edited by a moderator:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Paki nuking INDIA and TN reaction,
If rest doesn't want to give a damn about what the whole TN is saying, TN wouldn't give a damn about rest
You are in no capacity to speak for entire Tamil Nadu.

the problem between Sinhalesse and Tamil is feudal and histroical, which the sinhaleese couldn't let go
if you still pretend you don't understand what i am saying, as per your earlier reply
you are a traitor and can go to hell
Why don't you get around & learn etiquette of discussion on this forum?

Did Indian amendments to UN resolution got consensus? What affect will Indian resolution will make if it has no support from UN signatories?

HEILTAMIL

Why did the Brits exploit us, Divide and rule. You seem to be not learning from history.

About them giving equal rights to tamils, well its their choice. If they want peace with India they will agree, but you dont want that to happen, you want to keep this issue burning. No indians would want that.
I guess the whole TN people are Indians too

divide and rule for what, for boosting their economy,
they didn't kill lakhs of people atleast in India, just for the land where they can resettle their own races i guess

tramp

We have this India only since 1947, when British masters handed the Union to responsible slaves, but the relation between TN and EELam goes historical, we are umblical cord race,
If TN was not part it would have stayed in EELam as a friend, if SL would have gone to war and genocide with the help of NDIA, CHina and PAki, 3 nuclear capable forces TN would have still fought the war and get itself wiped out,

TN being part of India puts India in a position to support TN citizen,
Sinalessee mentality against Tamils is historical and feudal,
Political rhetoric a la Vaiko is what is creating so much problem. We as a nation cannot dwell on history so much ignoring the present. Getting emotional is not the way to tackle a tricky political problem. For India, it is strategically unthinkable to allow an Eelam to be born, whatever the political compulsions of political parties in Tamil Nadu.

we all read history i guess, India is still a young born nation regards to its boundaries,
thats why Indira helped Tamils than Sinhalese,
Indira was least troubled by emotional issues. She always acted with a purpose of her own. Her meddling was a huge disservice to Sri Lankan Tamils. Intervention in Bengal was not to save Bengali Hindus. It had its own strategic interests.

now rest of India can shut its eyes and co-perpetuate in the genocide but not TN,
if rest of India doesn't acknowledge TN it will create maratha for marathis sentiments in TN, and people will alienate more form the rest of India
Sri Lankan Tamils will have to find a political solution to the issue within the framework of Sri Lankan constitution.

Illusive

Country flag
I guess the whole TN people are Indians too

divide and rule for what, for boosting their economy,
they didn't kill lakhs of people atleast in India, just for the land where they can resettle their own races i guess
Who said they aren't.

What you need to learn is patience, you think we would have gone to war for liberating Bangladesh with this govt. with MMS as PM, hell those pakis came to Mumbai and killed hudreds of our citizens, enough to go to war with that country but we didn't. Maybe we are playing the waiting game, maybe we are doing the same with SL.

What we need is the correct time and govt, people doing protest to make this govt to do something are just wasting their time. We need a guy like Modi to make tough decisions. When time is right, them only we can make our moves.

You talk like there's still a war going on, the war is over. We know that.

HEILTAMIL

@nrj

i guess i can, the whole elected political parties, judicial workers, all students including school students are angry which can be reflected from their statements and interviews i guess,
the whole TN would shed tears wherever there is nuke explosion, cos they think human life is more valuable then economy or mere geopolitical Interests unless like the rest of their brother

please practice before u preach
u implied me as a traitor/terrorist sympathizer remember

Did Indian amendments to UN resolution got consensus? What affect will Indian resolution will make if it has no support from UN signatories?[/QUOTE]

It was a US resolution passed in UN, the demand is an Indian resolution on its own, India cannot become a superpower if it cannot make strong, moral decisions,

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
We had Religious Extremism, and now it is Ethnic Extremism!

:facepalm:

well the protest is about India passing a resolution on its own asking for a public referendum and independent International inquiry as recommended by UN

Paki nuking INDIA and TN reaction,
If rest doesn't want to give a damn about what the whole TN is saying, TN wouldn't give a damn about rest

2 fishermen killed by Italy marines, check the fuss, and please check how many Tamil fishermen got killed and injured by SL army

the problem between Sinhalesse and Tamil is feudal and histroical, which the sinhaleese couldn't let go
if you still pretend you don't understand what i am saying, as per your earlier reply
you are a traitor and can go to hell

Reactions: nrj

HEILTAMIL

Who said they aren't.

What you need to learn is patience, .
atleast thats what the biased, emotional, non-patriotic, non-strategic whole TN is thinking,

a confirmation from sonia and PM or may be Rajapakshe's speech in TN could help them realise their stupidity!!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
@nrj

i guess i can, the whole elected political parties, judicial workers, all students including school students are angry which can be reflected from their statements and interviews i guess,
the whole TN would shed tears wherever there is nuke explosion, cos they think human life is more valuable then economy or mere geopolitical Interests unless like the rest of their brother

Did Indian amendments to UN resolution got consensus? What affect will Indian resolution will make if it has no support from UN signatories?

It was a US resolution passed in UN, the demand is an Indian resolution on its own, India cannot become a superpower if it cannot make strong, moral decisions,

Please learn to QUOTE posts. It is very troublesome to read your replies from my posts.

--

No one else other than you is saying that they won't give damn if Pak nukes India.

I referred that to Terrorist sympathizers, not you.

Why are you offended? Are you LTTE Sympathizer?

It was a US resolution passed in UN, the demand is an Indian resolution on its own, India cannot become a superpower if it cannot make strong, moral decisions
Yeah India should make strong geographic decisions. We are shouting for it from last 50y years everytime Paki terrorists are killing us. That did not alienate us from rest of India.

And we are not crying our hearts out for Indian resolution against Pak which means nothing in front of international stage unless there is consensus.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I don't understand why would Tamilians put some other country citizen's interests above their own country's. If they are doing so, then to me they are traitors much like what Kashimiri terrorists whose allegiance lie elsewhere.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Now you are an extremism sympathizer? which implies that as per your logic LTTE terrorism is justified as well?

Please pardon my question, but with this clear anti-India stance, where is the difference between you and Yasin Malik?

Whatever is the plight of Tamils in SL today, only LTTE is to be blamed. Please don't try to play the victim card and try to portray India as the villain here.

extremism always will prevail when there is no peace, it doesn't limit itself to any form, that's it agenda

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
I don't understand why would Tamilians put some other country citizen's interests above their own country's. If they are doing so, then to me they are traitors much like what Kashimiri terrorists whose allegiance lie elsewhere.
I guess according to heiltamil the North Indians should also protest cause theres a genocide going on hindus in our neighboring country, but no i dont see such protest, guess they dont care for human lives like heiltamil does.

And we must take theka of every humans who has affliation to India by culture or religion even if it means sacrificing our own national interests.

HEILTAMIL

Now you are an extremism sympathizer? which implies that as per your logic LTTE terrorism is justified as well?

Whatever is the plight of Tamils in SL today, only LTTE is to be blamed. Please don't try to play the victim card and try to portray India as the villain here.
not acknowledging the problems leads to rivalry of ideas, which proceeds as extremism,
willingness to ignore and blame someone who is trying to point out as an extremist leads us nowhere

HEILTAMIL

@ nrj,
i thought India couldn't action against pak because they are NUCLEAR CABLE, not cos of any other bullshit
@Daredevil @Illusive
anybody can happily shut their ears, no one is forcing anybody, but that doesn't change the facts

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Sir, what makes you so sure that you are the lone avenger of all Tamils and everyone except you is wrong? What makes you so righteous that you went ahead and abused almost all who tried to reason with you?

I am not going to partake in this discussion any more because as per my personal opinion, you sir need to learn some civility and get out of your victim bubble.

not acknowledging the problems leads to rivalry of ideas, which proceeds as extremism,
willingness to ignore and blame someone who is trying to point out as an extremist leads us nowhere

Last edited:

HEILTAMIL

Sir, what makes you so sure that you are the lone avenger of all Tamils and everyone except you is wrong? What makes you so righteous that you went ahead and abused almost all who tried to reason with you?

I am not going to partake in this discussion any more because as per my personal opinion, you sir need to get out of your bubble.
answer lies in the previous posts,

Thanks for the decision,
no-offence Intended either

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
@ nrj,
i thought India couldn't action against pak because they are NUCLEAR CABLE, not cos of any other bullshit
So India should be passing resolutions on Pakistan, right?

That will bring more damage to Pakistan even if UN does not reach consensus, right?

And to wake up to what? Paki sympathizers holding protests and denouncing Government of India for taking action?

Indian interest are more important than those of living in other land.

HEILTAMIL

So India should be passing resolutions on Pakistan, right?

That will bring more damage to Pakistan even if UN does not reach consensus, right?

And to wake up to what? Paki sympathizers holding protests and denouncing Government of India for taking action?

Indian interest are more important than those of living in other land.
after Indira we never had a strong leader who are capable of making strong decisions, kargilwar was a reaction,
regarding kashmir it is either cut or get,, completion and a move ahead.
no body had the balls to take the decision and leave that decision on their legacy, could source wikileaks as well

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
@HEILTAMIL

You are simply ranting with no coherent construct of your posts as to what you are expecting from India.

I will say it again, India's interests are paramount to Sri lankan Tamil interests. Please tell me if you agree with this statement.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles