Anti-Lanka UN resolution adopted, India makes no amendments

tramp

Did UN stop LTTE from committing those crimes??

Who was suffering when UN was sitting back relaxed watching everything?

SL Army got rid of barbaric army which put automated weapons in hands of children & showed them where to aim. We had to chose less bad option.

It was strategically important to finish LTTE. Afterall they are the same losers who assassinated Indian Prime Minister.
While condemning Sri Lankan Army for the HR violations and use of excessive force, we should also be candid enough to admit that LTTE was the worst thing that happened to the cause of Sri Lankan Tamils. The organisation was driven by one man who was drunk the power he derived from the support he gathered from propaganda among Indian Tamils and Tamils residing in different parts of the world. And what is the balance sheet of the leadership he could provide?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
failure to recognise this will be the cause of DIVERSITY IN UNITY
That diversity is treachery and will be dealt appropriately.

Don't worry, united Indians can clearly distinguish between internal diversity & deliberate LTTE sympathizing terrorist characteristics.

HEILTAMIL

That diversity is treachery and will be dealt appropriately.

Don't worry, united Indians can clearly distinguish between internal diversity & deliberate LTTE sympathizing terrorist characteristics.
i hope u read inside the quote box too, when u don't recognise indian tamils pain and the genocide happening ,
they will be gladly avoid any thought even if paki nuked the rest

Illusive

Country flag
Blood was in hands of both LTTE and SL Army, in their fight only innocents died.

The most that'd come out of UN is sanctions on Sri Lanka, what good would it to Indian tamils. It will only worsen the hate between the two groups and not only that because of sanctions even Sri Lankan tamils will suffer, and the cycle continues again.

We have to take bold steps, we need to end this soon. India should take steps to safeguard tamils rights, ask SL to give quotas and reservations for tamils. It'd be win win for both.

It is possible to settle this issue bilaterally, if the politicos in NewDelhi/Chennai and SL are willing to.

HEILTAMIL

Blood was in hands of both LTTE and SL Army, in their fight only innocents died.

The most that'd come out of UN is sanctions on Sri Lanka, what good would it to Indian tamils. It will only worsen the hate between the two groups and not only that because of sanctions even Sri Lankan tamils will suffer, and the cycle continues again.

We have to take bold steps, we need to end this soon. India should take steps to safeguard tamils rights, ask SL to give quotas and reservations for tamils. It'd be win win for both.

It is possible to settle this issue bilaterally, if the politicos in NewDelhi/Chennai and SL are willing to.
none of those protesting are supporting LTTE, if they were they would have done it since 1986,
they are asking GOI to recognise the genocide, and recognise the Indian tamils as Indian citizens just like they did with Hindu Bengali's in 1971

every Indian tamil were thinking after the civil war there will be peace and democracy, but what is happening there is like NAZI concentration camps, they are commiting a Genocide with India's support,

If there were no tamil people in India then India can do it, but just to contend china they are wiping out an entire race

just reason, if TN was not part of India would it have happened, may be with the help of three nuclear armed countires like CHina, India and PAkistan they would killed the whole TN as well and have your land, and geopolitical intersets

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
i hope u read inside the quote box too, when u don't recognise indian tamils pain and the genocide happening ,
Indian Governments are capable enough to address pain of Indian Tamils.

They needn't show their love towards LTTE terrorist cause to help themselves.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ok I wont use the term 'genocide' but what I saw in those video footage was really inhuman SL Army shot those from the point blank range who surrendered including women by orders of senior officers. Even they raped civilians and shot them later. They assassinated the major leaders of LTTE who surrendered with white flags after days of their surrender. It was not a misuse of power it was more than that. Although I do not support LTTE but HRs should be protected at any cost including those of the terrorists , at least this is what we Indians do with the terrorists in India.

HEILTAMIL

the current protest is about Indian tamils are asking GOI to pass a resolution on its own in UN to conduct a referendum, and international inquiry in war crimes,

many countries were formed by UN with referendum, Srilanka will never support India in the future anyway due to their historical psycological fear and are always going to lean towards china,
check Bangladesh they are constantly anti-indian, which will not be the case with eelam

HEILTAMIL

Indian Governments are capable enough to address pain of Indian Tamils.

They needn't show their love towards LTTE terrorist cause to help themselves.
as what i said earlier, u can consider the whole Indian tamils as terrorists
just like your view as whole Indian muslims as terrorists,

so for your info again, the whole TN will be gladly avoid any thought even if paki nuked the rest

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Whatever is happening is happening to SL citizens. Why this kolaveri di?

From a humanitarian point of view it should be condemned! But why this ultra-emotional tapanguchi?

Foreign Policy is not based on emotions! Your posts seem to convey "To hell with India, Tamils of the world unite".

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
as what i said earlier, u can consider the whole Indian tamils as terrorists
just like your view as whole Indian muslims as terrorists,
I did not say any of above. I am on record.

Don't put words in my mouth.

so for your info again, the whole TN will be gladly avoid any thought even if paki nuked the rest
Elaborate what you mean here, since you are saying the same twice.

Illusive

Country flag
none of those protesting are supporting LTTE, if they were they would have done it since 1986,
they are asking GOI to recognise the genocide, and recognise the Indian tamils as Indian citizens just like they did with Hindu Bengali's in 1971

every Indian tamil were thinking after the civil war there will be peace and democracy, but what is happening there is like NAZI concentration camps, they are commiting a Genocide with India's support,

If there were no tamil people in India then India can do it, but just to contend china they are wiping out an entire race

just reason, if TN was not part of India would it have happened, may be with the help of three nuclear armed countires like CHina, India and PAkistan they would killed the whole TN as well and have your land, and geopolitical intersets
Man i am asking what good will happen if we recognize it as a genocide. Only tamils will suffer in SL, what we must do to ensure they get equal privileges like India. You want the betterment of tamils or you want to just satisfy your ego. You cant turn a blind eye to opportunist enemies, because things dont happen in void, they take advantage of this situation and its we who loose everything.

tramp

From a humanitarian point of view it should be condemned! But why this ultra-emotional tapanguchi?

Foreign Policy is not based on emotions! Your posts seem to convey "To hell with India, Tamils of the world unite".
I think you hit the nail on the head. That is happening here... everybody getting hyper emotional. Too many raw nerves jutting out.
What I do not understand is the insistence of some people that everyone should approach the matter in exactly the same manner that they do. That's ridiculous, isn't it? People tend to forget LTTE is a banned organisation in India.
And wartime excesses do happen all over the world. And the right way to approach it is through non-partisan inquiries. and punishing the guilty. About no-fire zone violation etc... I am sure there will be proper inquiries. However, when LTTE raises a militia that includes women an children, there is bound to be more violations in no-fire zone.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Not much.

Eastern theater mostly. They were monumental in wrestling control from LTTE in East.

No idea since I'm not a military man... or closer one to STF
Ha Ha Ha ..

Your Avtar says so...

But why did you borrow so heavily...

By ideas appears to be SSG trained.. third class organisation..

Err..may be fourth class..

HEILTAMIL

".
We have this India only since 1947, when British masters handed the Union to responsible slaves, but the relation between TN and EELam goes historical, we are umblical cord race,
If TN was not part it would have stayed in EELam as a friend, if SL would have gone to war and genocide with the help of NDIA, CHina and PAki, 3 nuclear capable forces TN would have still fought the war and get itself wiped out,

TN being part of India puts India in a position to support TN citizen,
Sinalessee mentality against Tamils is historical and feudal,

we all read history i guess, India is still a young born nation regards to its boundaries,
thats why Indira helped Tamils than Sinhalese,

now rest of India can shut its eyes and co-perpetuate in the genocide but not TN,
if rest of India doesn't acknowledge TN it will create maratha for marathis sentiments in TN, and people will alienate more form the rest of India

@nrj
the answer for your question too lies above

if you can't acknowledge Genocide apart from war crimes is wrong , reminds me dumb army dog mentality running after the commands of the masters

Last edited by a moderator:

HEILTAMIL

@Illusive
the current protest is about Indian tamils are asking GOI to pass a resolution on its own in UN to conduct a referendum, and international inquiry in war crimes,

you have to let the people live first, let us talk about the rest later,
u think the government which is commiting genocide is going to provide equal rights,

why did we protest against british, even they were only economically exploting us,

the sinhalesee government is killing any one who speaks tamil

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
@nrj
the answer for your question too lies above

if you can't acknowledge Genocide apart from war crimes is wrong , reminds me dumb army dog mentality running after the commands of the masters
You were talking about Pak nuking India and TN reaction. Please tell us about that.

--

You can't arm children, get them killed and then ask for pronouncing it Genocide.

Thorough inquiry should be conducted and that is what resolution is coming to.

India's amendments could not be included in UNHRC resolution due to lack of consensus: Salman Khurshid

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

many countries were formed by UN with referendum, Srilanka will never support India in the future anyway due to their historical psycological fear and are always going to lean towards china,
check Bangladesh they are constantly anti-indian, which will not be the case with eelam
In the Indian continent where all can one conduct referendum...

I start with West..OK

Baluchistan..referundum ??
Kybher Pakhtoonkwa ? NWFP/ SWAT ?
POK
IHK
PUNJAB
Assam?
Nagaland?
Hydrabad?
Tamil Nadu
Srilanksn Tamils
Rhingiyas..
Manipur

Afghanisatan's Pakhtoon araes
Goa
Sindh..

where all ??

Why can not we solve our problems as states without the others poking their noses.

Except for India whoes nose is everywhere and it effects her internal politics ??

HEILTAMIL

well the protest is about India passing a resolution on its own asking for a public referendum and independent International inquiry as recommended by UN

Paki nuking INDIA and TN reaction,
If rest doesn't want to give a damn about what the whole TN is saying, TN wouldn't give a damn about rest

2 fishermen killed by Italy marines, check the fuss, and please check how many Tamil fishermen got killed and injured by SL army

the problem between Sinhalesse and Tamil is feudal and histroical, which the sinhaleese couldn't let go
if you still pretend you don't understand what i am saying, as per your earlier reply
you are a traitor and can go to hell

HEILTAMIL

In the Indian continent where all can one conduct referendum...

I start with West..OK

Baluchistan..referundum ??
Kybher Pakhtoonkwa ? NWFP/ SWAT ?
POK
IHK
PUNJAB
Assam?
Nagaland?
Hydrabad?
Tamil Nadu
Srilanksn Tamils
Rhingiyas..
Manipur

Afghanisatan's Pakhtoon araes
Goa
Sindh..

where all ??

Why can not we solve our problems as states without the others poking their noses.

Except for India whoes nose is everywhere and it effects her internal politics ??

at all the places you mentioned i guess they are letting the people live, atleast most of it,
do they all belong to Union which has porked its nose and co-perpetuated in the genocide,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles