Anti-Islamic film: Protests reach India

Neil

Country flag
Is it not coastal guard duty to intercept them ,do you need me to spoon feed you rather than understanding ,can kasab cross into usa like this and what this guards were doing when SL navy enters our territory and kill fishermen ,sleeping ? They are good in
scaring common people but run away if chinese or terrorists come
first of all stop comparing 2 different situation and then generalizing it....guess that does need me spoon feeding u...!!

mumbai attack was a failure on ICG part...no one is saying no....but then comparing that a state is discriminating by sending coast guard planes over protesters and not doing anything about kasab entering via sea are totally different thing...

and also some might be innocent...many are not....foreign funding....!!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Second day of protests in Chennai

Anti-Islam film sparks second day of protests in Chennai | India Insight

Chennai is dealing with a second day of protests against the United States over a film that Muslims say insults the Prophet Mohammad, following an attack on the U.S. consulate on Friday that prompted 86 arrests.

Close to 2,000 people mobilised by the Islamist group Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath reportedly gathered outside the Thousand Lights Mosque. That is less than a kilometre from the U.S. consulate, where protestors smashed windows on Friday.

KS

Bye bye DFI
^^^
This is the reason nowaday most of the tamil people started supporting kashmir freedom and started putting up atrocities by army against them ,and they too want freedom like kashmir.
Not most tamil people. I dont support it. Sorry. Its the evangelist zombies funded from abroad down south and the wannabe liberals from their coffee clubs.

Last edited:

natarajan

Even chennai they are protesting in large number ,blocking main roads and casuing havoc to people,so much of protests in 2012 seems something big they are planning in every mosque and it is just few months/years away for centric communication among country and making huge troubles

Global Defence

New threads

Articles