Anti-Islamic Dutch MP seeks Muslim immigration ban

Oracle

That's too much of an exaggeration. South asians only constitute around 4 or 5 % of britain's population.
If by South Asians you consider Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, it's more than the percentage you just quoted.

Blackwater

How did it happen that Indians make such a big minority in England and not any other place in Europe? I mean with all the troubled past it seems like it would be the last place to develop a large Indian minority.

So Germany's doing relatively good in Europe? Almost all there Muslims are Turks afterall.
Yes relatively better. Germany is relatively calm as compare to France,Belgium, Holland, Spain...

Blackwater

Pakistan was a creation of Britain.No wonder they invited so many of them in the 1960s to work in their mills.
I beg to differ, pakistan is creation of Jinaah and his gang members. who were insecured of Indian ohh i mean hindu leadership

Blackwater

That's too much of an exaggeration. South asians only constitute around 4 or 5 % of britain's population.
its not Q of 5% it's a Q of influence of south Asians on there economy, from resturents, taxi drivers, Doctors, IT, Call centre and so on. Am i missing something??

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Bro cuz u quoted him, thats why!!

Even AP's post has been deleted!!

However, GK's post cracked me up Big time....I dont know from where did he came up with this great discovery of the century Hhahahahahahah :D
Dont you think its a bit disturbing that they only censored that word and left everything else to the open! I have been noticing such things here.

However i dont think the Dutch MP said anything wrong, although he is over reacting and demonizing all muslims as bad which is a terrible thing to do but it is also important for his society to have people like him to sound the alarm and keep the checks and balances. The Europeans fertility rate is low and to have too many immigrants in a country with only 8 million people could be dangerous for them. They could be outnumbered in 50years.

Although its a noble thing to offer asylum to people who suffer it is should also not mean any blind unchecked immigration.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Now Now lets not fight over what a pakistani should be called....he should very rightfully be called a pakistani, as that is what he is destined to be (pun intended, though failed state pakistani hide behind Indian identity and such pakistanis who comes under any Indian's "Penni Nazar" should expose these son's of beggara@@ terrorists), moreover lets discuss Greet Wilders and what he foresees as the future of Europe and what we can learn from European situation!!

Last edited:

Oracle

Right.If this xenophobia increases too much it might affect non muslims from south Asia too. After all, how many would be able to differentiate between an Indian and and some north african or Pakistani. I have heard of even Indians being called P*k** by some morons in Britain.
I faced it. In Hertfordshire.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Any Indian who welcomes xenophobia in the west is an idiot.

west claims to have high moral values but in reality it doesn't.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles