Anti-Islamic Dutch MP seeks Muslim immigration ban

Blackwater

Toronto, May 9 (IANS) Europe's openly anti-Islamic parliamentarian, Dutch MP Geert Wilders, riled many Canadians Sunday when he said Canada should ban immigration from Muslim nations.

Wilders, who is here to speak on what he sees as dangers posed by political Islam to the Western civilization, said Canada is in danger of 'a hostile takeover and being Islamicised'' in the foreseeable future.

'What happened in Europe will also happen here. We should wake up to the fact that Islamisation means less freedom to us and our children,'' the Dutch Freedom Party MP told the local Sun News nerwork. He said since Canada helped out Holland during the Second War, he felt obligated to warn Canadians that 'freedom is the most precious thing we have. (Canadian soldiers) didn't give their lives to free Europe, (so that) not 50, 60, 70 years later we would face another totalitarianism ideology called Islam.'

Europe's most famous anti-Islamic politician said he doesn't hate Muslims but the 'ideology (of Islam) that wants to rule every aspect of life.

'The majority of Muslims are law-abiding, they want a good life for their families. There are moderate Muslims but there are no moderate Islams. The stronger the people become, the harder it will be to fight the ideology.'

The fiery MP said Holland would soon follow France in banning the burqa.

Urging Canada to shut its doors to immigrants from the Muslim Middle East, he said, 'For the people who are (already in Canada), behave, assimilate or we will send you packing. For the people to not make the problem worse, stop the immigration from non-Western countries and stop the Islamisation process and the building of new mosques. This is really what we should do.'

Two persons were held in 2004 for plotting to assassinate him and a Dutch woman was jailed in 2007 for writing more than 100 threatening emails to him.

'People want to kill me for what I say about Islam and the last seven years...I left my wife for months in prison cells and army barracks.

'I had to wear wigs, moustaches, glasses, things like that. Now, I live in a safe house owned by the (Dutch) government, as safe as a bank, and this is very nasty. I can't do anything without seven, eight, nine, 10 policemen present. I have to tell them two days in advance where I'm going, who I'm going to meet.''

There are more than a million Muslims in Canada, a country of 34 million

Anti-Islamic Dutch MP seeks Muslim immigration ban - Yahoo! News

Blackwater

I live in Holland, I have experienced and seen my self . Though most of Muslims are law abiding citizens, specially muslims from Turkish community here are nice. But people of Moroccan Muslims have highest crime record.They create lot of trouble in neighbourhood and do all types of crime from car breaking to drug dealing.

Oracle

Geert Wilders concerns might be seriously true, but he is overly paranoid.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I live in Holland, I have experienced and seen my self . Though most of Muslims are law abiding citizens, specially muslims from Turkish community here are nice. But people of Moroccan Muslims have highest crime record.They create lot of trouble in neighbourhood and do all types of crime from car breaking to drug dealing.
It could just be hear and say, but what I've come to know till now is that Turkish muslims are the most moderate and modern branch in all of them.
Any thoughts on that?

Regards,
Virendra

JBH22

'The majority of Muslims are law-abiding, they want a good life for their families. There are moderate Muslims but there are no moderate Islams. The stronger the people become, the harder it will be to fight the ideology.'
QFT the problem starts when they grow in numbers just see what happened in French suburbs same happening in UK in areas where Pakistanis are in majority. The immigrants should comply to their host country traditions not vice versa if they start imposing on others theirs views they are harming themselves.

Nonynon

I have family leaving in Holland. From what I heard the muslims (especially the Moroccans) make a huge part of the society while keeping their old culture from North Africa. In their growing pace the Muslims could make the majority in Holland pretty fast, like most places in europe. From what I heard they stick together (as in no see themselves as part of the people of Holland but as Muslim Hollandians, Moroccan Hollandians or just Muslims), make a lot of economic and social problems and Ofc, the life of fellow Jewish Hollanders filled with fear.

It could just be hear and say, but what I've come to know till now is that Turkish Muslims are the most moderate and modern branch in all of them.
Any thoughts on that?
I have also heard that. I have also heard the Turks leaving in Europe, including the European part of turkey, are more moderate and friendly then Turks leaving in eastern and central Turkey.

Last edited:

Blackwater

It could just be hear and say, but what I've come to know till now is that Turkish muslims are the most moderate and modern branch in all of them.
Any thoughts on that?

Regards,
Virendra
Yes it's true Turkish Muslims are the most moderate and nice and educated among all Muslims community even Afgani and Iraqi, Irani muslims are nice. Worst are pakistanis and morrocans..

Country flag
This is typical of the xenophobia spreading thru Europe,one USA congressman said it has become a future security threat for the NATO alliance.

Param

This is typical of the xenophobia spreading thru Europe,one USA congressman said it has become a future security threat for the NATO alliance.
Right.If this xenophobia increases too much it might affect non muslims from south Asia too. After all, how many would be able to differentiate between an Indian and and some north african or Pakistani. I have heard of even Indians being called P*k** by some morons in Britain.

Country flag
Right.If this xenophobia increases too much it might affect non muslims from south Asia too. After all, how many would be able to differentiate between an Indian and and some north african or Pakistani. I have heard of even Indians being called P*k** by some morons in Britain.
A good example of this is in the British press/media if there is an incident/crime they always say Asians or South Asians there is no differentiating between Pakistanis,Indians or Sri Lankans BDesis etc...

Blackwater

True

:sick::sick::director::director::pakistan::pakistan::shoot::shoot:

Nonynon

How did it happen that Indians make such a big minority in England and not any other place in Europe? I mean with all the troubled past it seems like it would be the last place to develop a large Indian minority.
Yes it's true Turkish Muslims are the most moderate and nice and educated among all Muslims community even Afgani and Iraqi, Irani muslims are nice. Worst are pakistanis and morrocans..
So Germany's doing relatively good in Europe? Almost all there Muslims are Turks afterall.

Last edited:

Param

How did it happen that Indians make such a big minority in England and not any other place in Europe? I mean with all the troubled past it seems like it would be the last place to develop a large Indian minority.

So Germany's doing relatively good in Europe? Almost all there Muslims are Turks afterall.
Pakistan was a creation of Britain.No wonder they invited so many of them in the 1960s to work in their mills.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
There are documentaries shot/created by Dutch, documenting Muslims in Holland attacking peaceful Jews/Jewish-families who have been living there for ages....This is a documented fact.

As more and more muslims from North Africa and Middle-East migrate to Europe, they bring their Anti-semitic/Islamic ideology with them, which is in no way compliant to liberal/Equality-based European values and culture, above all following of medieval Islamic traditions (which they want to retain dearly, while taking Hand-out from kafirs of their new found dar-ul-harb), makes them impossible to integrate and assimilate.

However, Muslims who shun extremist Islamism aka Wahabism/Salafism tend to integrate with ease e.g. few families of pakistani doctors and engineers who migrated to US during 50s-60s-70s, or Persian (Muslims) who migrated after the fall of Shah; moreover indoctrinated elite-educated muslim fail to integrate at a greater pace, as they are marred by inferiority complex and self-delusion of racism at a rate faster than the muslims who do not follow Islam.

Yet, its been easy for Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and others to integrate with ease. It's all about Ideology and Religious upbringing cocktailed with medieval tribal ritual, traditions and false notion of religious-superiority!

Country flag

Indians were migrating to UK for a long time many Sikhs have been their for generations after fighting the wars for the raj.

BangersAndMash

A good example of this is in the British press/media if there is an incident/crime they always say Asians or South Asians there is no differentiating between Pakistanis,Indians or Sri Lankans BDesis etc...
This is true, I live in the UK & it pi$$es me off to the MAX!!! These goddamn P u kis & Bangladeshis (especially P u kis) are well known for chasing underage white girls, drug dealing, spewing hate, all kinds of criminal activites. The jails are filled with P u kis & B'deshis. They give a bad name to people with brown skin! Indians top the list in everything, from getting Uni degrees to NHS doctors/surgeons to successful businesmen/women! The WORST part is the goras call ALL S.Asians as P*kis. It is the biggest insult to Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yes, there cannot be a bigger insult for an Indian or any other educated honest self-sustained person from any nationality to be called a Pa__ki or pakistani, it burns my blood when a Gora would call Indians as pakistani who are a failed bankrupt state of terrorists and religiously bigoted demented people. Above all being called a puukki (P_a_k_i), when these sob beggar criminal awam introduce themselves as Indians everywhere, its a double insult for us. However these people from the land of the pure who live hating Kuffar have no shame in calling themselves Indians....There should be a champaign in UK by Indians, Baluchistanis and Lankans to differentiate themselves from a common pakistanis thug/criminal, so that people of UK can understand that it is pakistanis who are notorious gangsters and thugs, not others. It will help us honest people in a long way, from differentiating ourselves from beggars, criminals, terrorists and shameless people (aka pakistanis)!!

Nonynon

Sounds a bit like what happened to France, sort of a backwards demographic colonization of the former colonies. In Britain the British should be a minority by around 2020 last time I checked, mostly by Pakistanis and Indians while France has mainly north west Africans. Sounds like a possible future conflict in Britain to me.

Last edited:

Param

Sounds a bit like what happened to France, sort of a backwards demographic colonization of the former colonies. In Britain the British should be a minority by around 2020 last time I checked, mostly by Pakistanis and Indians while France has mainly north west Africans. Sounds like a possible future conflict in Britain to me.
That's too much of an exaggeration. South asians only constitute around 4 or 5 % of britain's population.

Nonynon

Ah really? I thought its a lot more. Guess I was misinformed. However I did hear the Pakistani minority is increasing extremely rapidly, don't know about the Indian one. The 2020 British becoming a minority is something i read a few years ago on some demographic study article but it didn't state to what kind of minorities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles