Anti India Counter Propaganda Center

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Yusuf, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Happy Deepavali!!
    Don’t be Apologetic about Diwali - Enjoy it

In Bengaluru alone - 4 lakhs Animals are Killed on Eid which includes 10000 Large animals like Cattle and Camels
    It generates 300 tonnes of animal waste which is just buried in pits near Kogilu on the city outskirts
    For 14 lakh Muslims in Bengaluru - 4 lakh Animals killed
    Even if one Animal weighs 10 kg then can an average person eat 3 kg meat on single day ?
    And mind you this includes kids and infants also
    So most of the meat goes waste though people might claim we give it to poor

If you conflate this number to whole of India then imagine the number of Animals killed on the single day ?
    For 200 millon it must be at least 20 millon Animals
    And 200 millon kgs of Meat and staggering 8 billon kgs of Green House gases or Carbon dioxide and we are not even calculating the lakhs of tonnes of bio waste generated

And now conflate this number to the whole world
    It is 200 millon Animals 80 billon kgs of CO2

Now let us come to ThanksGiving in USA - 45 million Turkeys are killed

Christmas in US - 25 million Turkeys are killed

In US 30 million trees are chopped off every year to make Christmas Tree
    Which is huge pollution
    And 50 million artificial trees are used which is made of plastic and is even more polluting
    On Independence Day July 4th USA uses 1 billion Worth of fire crackers which is 5 times more than what India uses in an whole year
    Chinese use more times more firecrackers on Chinese New Year alone that what US does on July 4
    World wide on New year billions Worth Fire crackers are used
    Hindu festivals are the only Eco Friendly festivals on Earth
    As most of Hindus eat only Vegetarian food on festivals
    Other wise every other religion the meat is the most important item on a festival or any celebration

But when it comes to narrative it is only hindu festivals which are being maligned as polluting
    Holi - Water Pollution so Waterless Holi
    Ganesh - Sea or River Pollution So Green Ganesh
    Dussehra - Riots/ sexual abuse so don’t go dandia or no Durga Idol immersion
    Diwali - Air Pollution so no fire crackers
    Have you seen any one raising topic of Pollution on Christmas New year or Eid ?
    Has anyone campaigned for Veg Xmas or Green New Year or No killing on Eid ?
    So don’t let breaking India forces take the fun out of Diwali
    Let the festivals of lights
    Hindu festivals are green by nature as Hindus worship nature and all tHe festivals are born out of nature worship
    PS - The most comprehensive report on Delhi Pollution by IIT Kharagpur has not included Fire crackers in the report
    Road Dust, Concrete batching, Vehicles, Coal tandoors, Crop burning, industries are responsible for Delhi air pollution

2. Vishwarupa

Why Tamil Nadu's Former CM Jayalalithaa never celebrated Deepavali.

The reason for it dates back to that fateful day in the late 18th century when the "secular" Tipu Sultan unleashed his "tolerance" towards his subjects including women and children.

While the Mysore Kingdom was gearing up for Deepavali preparations, Tipu Sultan received some information from his messengers who suspected that one of his Ministers (Tirumalai Iyengar) might be conspiring against him by helping his rivals.

That was enough to enrage Tipu Sultan, who decided to seek revenge against this Minister (even before anything could be confirmed/verified). And what was the revenge? A mass-scale genocide of the entire caste (Mandyam Brahmins) that Minsiter belonged to!! Since most of the Mandyam Brahmins resided in Melkote town in his kingdom, it became his prime target.

On the auspicious day of Naraka Chaturdashi, an army of blood-hungry troops led by Tipu Sultan stormed into Melkote and within hours, more than 800 Mandyam Iyengers, including women & children were slaughtered in cold blood under broad daylight. A few who managed to survive fled to other towns, and nobody dared to return as long as Tipu was alive, turning Melkote into a ghost town for next few years.

The day of celebration turned into a day of mourning for Mandyam Iyengars. Ever since, they have refused to celebrate Deepavali, as a mark of their protest against Tyrant Tipu Sultan.

Former CM Jayalalithaa was one of the popular personalities who belong to Mandyam Iyengars, and just like other Mandyam Iyengars, she also strictly followed the tradition of refusing to enjoy Deepavali celebration.

If you have friends from Mandyam Iyengar community, you can find out these facts for yourself. Or you can visit the website of their community where they have mentioned this fact and the reason why they do not celebrate Deepavali.
    Here is the link:
    goo.gl/sQWMCP

[​IMG]

3. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    you saw the bottom? the comments-thread right from the top is nothing but spank & bang against 'India quotes'!

4. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

Time to boycott panasonic
    Didn't expect this from them TBH

5. Vishwarupa

[​IMG]

WOW! AMAZING! YAY HINDUS - Isn't that cool - NOTTTT!! Yes you heard me right - NOT TRUE

It's easy to get swayed by posters like this but honestly this is just feel good factors which is entirely untrue, pulls wool over Indic eyes and keeps Indic people totally ignorant of own destruction and complacent of future threats

But let's look at hard FACTS

1) Though not as one political entity, Indic civilization (HIndu-Buddhist) did extend from Afghanistan to Myanmar till 1000 C.E. You have lost more than 50% territory & population to Islamic invasions - so what kind of Math tells you 80%???

2) British occupation was primarily for financial loot not religious conversions. British themselves are Protestants & anti establishment in terms of evangelists. So how does "remaining Hindu" count as achievement in 200 years of Brit rule? You were financially & psychologically utterly ruined under them so that's not an achievement. In Goa where the real religious bigots like Catholic Portuguese ruled a huge chunk of the Hindus converted.

3) Who gave you the idea that India is 80% Hindu? Even the official census (which is totally wrong) says 77% approx. You can comfortably take 6-7% off as illegal migrants from Bangladesh, leftists, Hindu hating but namesake HIndus, atheist communists etc are out. So basically in the moth eaten India that is left after multiple partitions only 70% vaguely identify as Hindus

4) and even that vague 70% in half the original territory is today facing unprecedented attacks at every macro & micro level and are absolutely not in a shape or level to put up a Long term Organised counter attack

All logical indicators & realistic mathematical models say that your story is over in less than 100 years.

So in this grave situation please do not get complacent by sharing completely inaccurate forwards like this poster

Instead wake more people up to existential dangers

6. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Story is over in less than 100 years? Can you please reshare those models?

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Flame Thrower likes this.
  7. Vishwarupa

B Jeyamohan is one of the most influential contemporary, Tamil and Malayalam writers and literary critic from Nagercoil. This is the translation of the article : *"Intolerance".*

I learnt the meaning of “Power” when I visited Delhi in 1994 to receive my Sanskriti Samman award and stayed for two days in India International Centre. I did have some familiarities with Information and culture ministries. However, IIC is the place where “Power” is served on a gold plate.

IIC is located in a peaceful and luxurious bungalow with lawns, high class food and drinks, quietly moving waiters, the butter English spoken without the upper lip moving, lipsticked women gracefully adjusting their hair, the elegant welcome given to the inner circle members with signs and hugs without making any noise!

I have stayed in many star hotels later. But I have never seen anywhere the luxury and comfort of IIC.

IIC was established and funded by the Indian government as an independent body to promote arts and free thinking. If my memory serves me right, Dr. Karan Singh was also its head. I saw him in that evening.

I saw every intellectual that I had known through my reading of English language magazines. U R Ananthamurthy was staying there for almost four years almost as a permanent fixture. Girish Karnad was staying for a few days. Writers, journalists and thinkers such as Pritish Nandi, Makarant Parajpe, Shobha De were seen everywhere in the Centre.

It was true that I was overwhelmed that day. Arunmozhi (my wife) ran to Girish Karnad on spotting him and was thrilled to introduce herself to him. I was told that Nayantara Sehgal used to come there on daily basis to have a drink. I saw her that day too. I realized that the two other individuals who were given the award along with me, Rajdeep Sardesai and Anamika Haksar were regulars there.

They wear rough Kolkata kurtas and Kolhapuri chappals. Wear small glasses. Women in pure white hair and khadi saris. One of them, they said, was Kapila Vatsyayan. They said, Pupul Jayakar will also come. Wherever you turn, there were literary talks and art discussions.

That pomp kind of unnerved me. The ultra high intellectualism seen there somewhat alienated me. Venkat Swaminathan, who saw me the next day, immediately recognised my sense of discomfort. He said, "Hey, three fourth of this crowd is just a perfect horde of crows (the Tamil equivalent of psychophants). The snobs that make their living are draw their power by licking the boots of power centres. Most of them are mere power brokers. At best you may find one or two artists who you will really respect. And they can't bear this atmosphere for too long and will just run away.

But these are the people who decide what is culture for this country. They can talk about every thing in the world for one hour in colourful English with the right number of jargons. But on the 61st minute, the colour will start fading. Actually they don't know any thing in the real sense. Almost all are like the little boxes we find in attics which held hing a long time back", said Venkat Swaminathan.

Everyone will have four or five trusts in the name of Service Organizations or Cultural Organizations. They will be flying from one conference to the other. Once given accommodation in a government bungalow, they can never be removed from there. In Delhi alone this crowd has illegally occupied about 5,000 bungalows. There is another Power Centre similar to this in Delhi which is called the JNU. It is the same story there too.

Can't the government get rid of them?", I asked. He said, "normally governments do not think in that line. Because this crowd has stuck itself from the time of Nehru. They support each other. Even if some IAS officials try, they will fall at the right feet and escape".

"There is one more thing added to it" said Venkat Swaminathan. "Not only were these people just parasites, they also derive great power by showing themselves as progressive leftists. Did you notice it?". I said "Yes" with an amazement.

They are known throughout the world through the numerous seminars they attend. They are highly networked. Journalists around the world seek their opinion on whatever happens in India. They are the people who gave a leftist mask to the Congress Government. If you look at it that way, the amount spent on them is quite low”, he said. They are the trolls sitting on the head of India and nobody can do anything to them. They decide what is art or culture or thought of India.

I have often been to IIC with my Malayalam journalist friends. For them, this is the place to pick rumours and convert them in to news. They know there are no secrets as the day wears out and the spirits rise higher and higher in the head.

But I can only pity those people who engage in to political debates based on the supposedly rare gems of wisdoms dished out by these “intellectuals” through the middle pages of English newspapers. These intellectuals never actually know the real politics. They just shout on the basis of the superfluous knowledge and stand points, with the prime space enable by the network. That’s all.

Long time back when I wrote about this Circle, I had mentioned that Barkha Dutt is none but a power broker, my own friends fought with me for degrading a “progressive fighter”. Fortunately for me, within a few days, the brokering she did with Tata leaked out through the Nira Radia tapes. (Incidentally, what happened to that case, does any body know?). But even those stark revelations could not bring down Barkha Dutt from her exalted pedestal even for a month. That is the kind of power they have.

But now, for the first time in the history of independent India someone has dared to touch this power circle. Warnings were circulated at the lower level for the last about 6 months. Last week the Culture Ministry decided to send a notice to them. This, perhaps, is the reason for these intellectuals to suddenly flare up against “intolerance”.

For example, painter Jatin Das, father of actress Nandita Das is occupying a large government bungalow at one of the premium locations in Delhi free of cost for many years. Government has sent an eviction notice to him. This is the real reason for Nandita Das strongly speaking about intolerance in television channels and writing in English newspapers (all diligently carried by the network).

Even for a man as strong Modi, I think he has touched a wrong nerve. These elements are too powerful. They can destroy India through the media worldwide. They can create a picture that rivers of blood are flowing in India. They can make businessmen around the world to halt. They can wreck the tourism industry. The truth is there is no other power centre like this in India. Tolerating them is unavoidable for India. And Modi’s intolerance of them is extremely dangerous – not only for him but for the country itself. "

dhananjay1 likes this.
  8. Vishwarupa

[​IMG]

A Swamy booked for rape as per this newspaper...Wait...The name of Swami is Akmalbaba A Raza, the swami of religion of piece err peace

Kshatriya87 and indiatester like this.
  9. Vishwarupa

[​IMG]

Sobering. So much for the 'developed' South

10. Vishwarupa

In modern day parlance, 21st century neologism, a person who executes non-believers in the name of Islam is called a Jihadi!
    Tipu Sultan’s sword was engraved with the following verses...
    "My victorious sabre is lightning for the destruction of the unbelievers. Haidar, the Lord of the Faith, is victorious for my advantage. And moreover, he destroyed the wicked race who were unbelievers. Praise be to him, who is the Lord of the Worlds! Thou art our Lord, support us against the people who are unbelievers. He to whom the Lord giveth victory prevails over all (mankind). Oh Lord, make him victorious, who promoteth the faith of Muhammad. Confound him, who refuseth the faith of Muhammad; and withhold us from those who are so inclined. The Lord is predominant over his own works. Victory and conquest are from the Almighty. Bring happy tidings, Oh Muhammad, to the faithful; for God is the kind protector and is the most merciful of the merciful. If God assists thee, thou wilt prosper. May the Lord God assist thee, Oh Muhammad, with a mighty victory."
    #TipuJayantiBeda
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kshatriya87, Screambowl and F-14B like this.
  11. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

[​IMG]

This is the best government can do ..

12. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

I have merged a old thread, It had similar purpose ..

Have a look to older posts before posting newer once ..

13. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

I am sad that my thread is gone any how ..

-----------------------------------------------------------

14. Vishwarupa

For every thousand cases like this [​IMG]there is one that happened in Rajasthan.

However those thousand are deliberately hidden & this one is hyped as much as possible

Someone from the media should explain the selection criteria for hyping specific crimes & hiding specific ones!!

[​IMG]

15. Vishwarupa

[​IMG]

Simple fact about Hinduism and its limited expansion outside India...

16. Vishwarupa

[​IMG]

No outrage then as well...............................................

17. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

"All Rohingya's are not terrorists. "
    Not sure but I doubt if any Muslim can be Indian first! Muslims will be Muslims, no matter wateva ya feed'em.
    [​IMG]

Someone is practicing his right of freedom of speech!

Agar ham bhi inhi ke style me sambhalne lage toh? :biggrin2:

Willy2, indiatester and aditya10r like this.