Anti-India campaign gains ground in US

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Thank joo!!Thank joo anything else you got to say.If you want to really offend please call me pakistani
LOL Hahhahahahah a wannabe white paki (who thinks he is white, while he calls others black) shows the slave mentality of a bastard child called pakistan! Seriously, don't waste your time on these failed state shameless beggar awam.....you hit the nail (by denying a shameless paki the urge of masking himself as Indian - outside the failed Islamic state pakistan) and out sheer frustration the paki showed his real self i.e Islamic madrasa education and bigoted mentality coupled with a self-inflicted fake sense of grandeur! :D

P.S: I am talking about the paki (mikkis).

Mikkis

LOL Hahhahahahah a wannabe white paki (who thinks he is white, while he calls others black) shows the slave mentality of a bastard child called pakistan! Seriously, don't waste your time on these failed state shameless beggar awam.....you hit the nail (by denying a shameless paki the urge of masking himself as Indian - outside the failed Islamic state pakistan) and out sheer frustration the paki showed his real self i.e Islamic madrasa education and bigoted mentality coupled with a self-inflicted fake sense of grandeur! :D

P.S: I am talking about the paki (mikkis).
yeah i am not like who are the slaves of us in the past, now thinks and believes themselves educated, HAAAAAAh. Meri bili mujhe hi meow..
what about your idol worshipping??? calling madrassa bad???
Do change your mind set otherwise you surrounded by Madrassa people living in bangaldesh, malaysia,indonesia, pakistan, Iran, afghanistan, CAR and Arabia.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
- Indian getting pok goes against usa interest because India growing more powerful is not what any existing superpower would want.
Well then we need to figure out what to do with POK and soon. :D

Can't expect others to fight our conflicts. With an emerging military power, we need a government that can handle such power. Not the jokers we have now.

- They cannot. At most they could point us to there lackies that are the saudis and i dont know about you but i wouldn't to put all my eggs in the wahabi basket.
No thanks... I have had my share of wahabis in Maldives. :lol:

- Pakis are at the core of there regional power ambitions. So no they wont ever abandon the pakis. Chinis are not in usa control that they will leave them...they are interdependent on trade.
Then we need to take unilateral steps to harrow Pakistan.

Country flag
Exxactly... Pak is bluffing and they know it... these people think they can simply nuke without a reason and the world will watch without any condemnation... any indication of a nuke strike will invite a huge pre emptive response from several nations of the world....

But if the nukes start flying... then Hurray armageddon is here... We can kiss all our asses goodbye as the Nuclear winter incurred will kill EVERYONE else including Western hemisphere(hell they are still on earth are they not)

It is assumed that India being the largest tritium producer has hydrogen bombs. Retaliation with hydrogen bombs
would be ideal more devastating than conventional nukes and limited fallout/radiation.

Iamanidiot

It is assumed that India being the largest tritium producer has hydrogen bombs. Retaliation with hydrogen bombs
would be ideal more devastating than conventional nukes and limited fallout/radiation.
LF India is not afraid of Pakistani because of its nukes the whore has got a nice chastity belt.The thing bothering is the refugee problem

Country flag
LF India is not afraid of Pakistani because of its nukes the whore has got a nice chastity belt.The thing bothering is the refugee problem
i still don't understand how this suicidal policy benefits pakistan in anyway? They have lost all the
wars living on aid destroyed their economy and possibly looming at divisions of the country in the
future. This blind nationalism and religion card played by the leaders of pakistan has thrown the
people into the gutter.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sir the Nuke winter does not change with H bombs... because the ash produced is not from the bomb per se but from the burnig of the organic and inorganic matter... so we will have a big Fallout in form of nuke winter if too much nukes are used...

for instance, the temp of the world fell by 1deg centigrade or so because of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki.... I imagine what hundreds or so will do

Country flag
These reactors will be monitored by IAEA, are you implying there will be diversion for military use?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
What's wrong with "idol worship" you Paki bigot? :rage:

Just because some bearded pedophile Mullah in your madrassa rants against "idol worship", does not make "idol worshipers" bad. The "idol worshipers" seem to be leaving your pathetic country far far behind, eh?

Country flag
Sir the Nuke winter does not change with H bombs... because the ash produced is not from the bomb per se but from the burnig of the organic and inorganic matter... so we will have a big Fallout in form of nuke winter if too much nukes are used...

for instance, the temp of the world fell by 1deg centigrade or so because of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki.... I imagine what hundreds or so will do
neither india or pakistan is using megatonnage that will bring a nuclear winter. The biggest problem
will be poisoning the shared water supply.

Iamanidiot

@LF the only weapon Pakistan has is refugees except that It doesn't have anything

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
yeah i am not like who are the slaves of us in the past, now thinks and believes themselves educated, HAAAAAAh. Meri bili mujhe hi meow..
Do change your mind set otherwise you surrounded by Madrassa people living in bangaldesh, malaysia,indonesia, pakistan, Iran, afghanistan, CAR and Arabia.
But paki by the virtue of birth are slaves of Dollar!!

I am not a billi like you....now go and do your meow on ur master's lap for some food or dollars :D

Trust me Idol worshiping is better than going to your dumbass madrasa .....we all know the by-products of such madasrasa - pakis are one such textbook examples; phew I am an idol worshiper and not a madrasa educated bigot! (what comparison terror factory/madrasa compared with holy Idols - true bigoted paki (il) logic)? ;)

We do not need to change our mindset, as we are capable to teach the madrasa educated a good lesson anytime we like :)....

Kindly count out Malaysia, Indonesia etc as they are not shameless beggarass pakis (atleast till now); moreover, you people are doing a good job at killing each-other, we just have to sit and relax till the time you Islamic bigots finish yourselves and the left over will be taken care by Proud Idoltars ! :D

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

What's wrong with "idol worship" you Paki bigot? :rage:

Just because some bearded pedophile Mullah in your madrassa rants against "idol worship", does not make "idol worshipers" bad. The "idol worshipers" seem to be leaving your pathetic country far far behind, eh?
Mikki must have been sodomized by his lovely mullah.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
neither india or pakistan is using megatonnage that will bring a nuclear winter. The biggest problem
will be poisoning the shared water supply.
1. they dont test mega tonnage... so i wont think India does not have it just because they dint test it... for instance Porki tests (our first there tests) were of much higher TNT power is it not... but that does not make theirs better than ours does it...???

2. If there is a h bomb it will be in mega tonnage only...!!!!

Country flag
1. they dont test mega tonnage... so i wont think India does not have it just because they dint test it... for instance Porki tests (our first there tests) were of much higher TNT power is it not... but that does not make theirs better than ours does it...???

2. If there is a h bomb it will be in mega tonnage only...!!!!
Indian bombs are better. Indian bombs are plutonium based while pak is still using uranium based bombs.

agentperry

it happens sometimes when your friend ask you- are you really on my side. at that time you ask yourself, will this person stand by me in case of conflict?

usa wont side by us in case we go into war with pak or china. soooo.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles