Anti-India campaign gains ground in US

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
@ Yusuf

I don't know what made your view change on the matter, but if my memory serves me right you claimed on earlier posts that the US mission in Afghanistan is beneficial to India. Your change of mind is maybe because of the tense rethoric on India's position in Iran, which frankly does not help the situation. But only the most biased Indian nationalist will claim that the AfPak NATO ops are not benefiting India. Nobody can really deny the fact that right now the ISI is busy plotting and countering American and Afghan ops in the region to preserve and maintain their anti-Indian proxies and sanctuaries. Otherwise the ISI and their proxies will not only have practically the whole of Afghanistan as a training ground and safe haven but they will also be uninterrupted in their sabotage ops against India. But of course it is also true that the Americans are not doing what they're doing to "help" India, they're doing it for themselves. But this is one situation where there's a covergence of interest.
You people don't get it, do you?

American aid in monetary form or military hardware ends up in training camps which are directly used against India. Slowdown in direct intrusion from PoK for 6months or year does not imply that anti-Indian terrorists are neutralized or will no longer direct their focus back to India. Pak is not in short of human capital to keep recruiting more extremists. Its just a matter of time. PA engaged on western front does not discount ISI backed terrorists cells operating on eastern border. These cells are specifically trained to operate independently.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Would you rather that India attacked Pakistan after 26/11? I think if it happened I'll be buying Indian and Pakistan nuke glass bowls for radioactive souvenirs... As things stand now Pakistan has practically nothing to lose compared to India and would be too happy to pull you down to their level.
Pakistan can not risk its very existence as a state or geographic identity by throwing nukes on India. You are mistaken to think that Pak will be happy to do something like that. PA & ISI know it better. They would've done something like that long ago if it was really profiting. Pakistan can only cripple India by waging low-level proxy war through terrorists. That is what they are doing and we find it difficult to deal.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
That may be too theoretical. Believe me hot start or cold start, a coordinated Indian military incursion into Pakistan is not going to be taken lightly by them. How long do you think will Pakistan need to lunch a nuclear weapon into Indian staging/known positions (tactical use of nukes)? How long before India will retaliate in case of a nuclear explosion on Indian soil? You think all these neat theoretical calculations can stop hotheads from annihilating each other?
What stopped them all this time ??

What's stopping them now ?

Theoretical calculations or wisdom ?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
For India, winning a war which splits Pak is more important. Even if we suffer tac nukes. Seriously we don't have to Nuke them back as long as all our objectives are met. Winning the war and meeting objectives is more important than whih bomb is used.
Sir but as far as i know the attack with tact nukes itself is considered as a Nuke response according to indian stance and will invite an all out nuke response from our side...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dont worry if we go down...we'll take everyone with us.

I hope a few are lobbed on malayasia as well for good measure. In a nuke skirmish the whole world suffers...if even 100 nukes are lobbed the amount of dust in the atmosphere would block sunlight for years.
Exxactly... Pak is bluffing and they know it... these people think they can simply nuke without a reason and the world will watch without any condemnation... any indication of a nuke strike will invite a huge pre emptive response from several nations of the world....

But if the nukes start flying... then Hurray armageddon is here... We can kiss all our asses goodbye as the Nuclear winter incurred will kill EVERYONE else including Western hemisphere(hell they are still on earth are they not)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sir but as far as i know the attack with tact nukes itself is considered as a Nuke response according to indian stance and will invite an all out nuke response from our side...
Not necessary when you know you have to occupy parts of their land. Nuking them is not a good idea.

What will you bomb? Karachi? You want Sindhis to split and help India so Karachi cannot be glassed. You cannot FO the same to Quetta as you want Baloch to go free and support us. Similarly Peshawar as you want Pakhtuns to go separate. That that leaves Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi which in all likelihood be occupied in the next full fledged war where pakis have already used tac nukes.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not necessary when you know you have to occupy parts of their land. Nuking them is not a good idea.

What will you bomb? Karachi? You want Sindhis to split and help India so Karachi cannot be glassed. You cannot FO the same to Quetta as you want Baloch to go free and support us. Similarly Peshawar as you want Pakhtuns to go separate. That that leaves Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi which in all likelihood be occupied in the next full fledged war where pakis have already used tac nukes.
Sir i was just quoting the official response to such kind of question by the Indian army.... i read it some where i forgot where... I will try posting the link if i can...

But on side note, do you seriously think a nuke attack on our armed forces will not be considered as a nuke attack on our country.....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sir i was just quoting the official response to such kind of question by the Indian army.... i read it some where i forgot where... I will try posting the link if i can...

But on side note, do you seriously think a nuke attack on our armed forces will not be considered as a nuke attack on our country.....

I know the official line. I am telling you what can also be a line of approach. We have the option to bomb the day lights out of them, but it will not be required. Winning the war on all our terms is more important.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What stopped them all this time ??

Maybe because you havn't lunched an assault on Pakistan, even if only to get the masterminds behind the 26/11...

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nobody and absolutely nobody other than India knows capability of Pakistan better than anyone on this planet.

Is this the reason why India did not lash out against Pakistan after the murderous 26/11 and the cowardly terrorist acts that followed?

But it's good reasonable heads prevailed otherwise the World will be a radioactive freezer.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope a few are lobbed on malayasia as well for good measure.
Yeah, you wish. Just focus on puny Pakistan will you. :rofl:

In a nuke skirmish the whole world suffers...if even 100 nukes are lobbed the amount of dust in the atmosphere would block sunlight for years.
That's why I'm sent here by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong to try to moderate your impulsiveness. I guess I'm not succeeding. (Radioactive fallout is not good for our palms you know...) :laugh:

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Is this the reason why India did not lash out against Pakistan after the murderous 26/11 and the cowardly terrorist acts that followed?
You can say that. We've more to lose for sure.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yeah, you wish. Just focus on puny Pakistan will you. :rofl:

That's why I'm sent here by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong to try to moderate your impulsiveness. I guess I'm not succeeding. (Radioactive fallout is not good for our palms you know...) :laugh:
What he means is the Nuclear winter.... You think malaysia or US or any nation for that matter will survive after it....????

Iamanidiot

@ Topic.
India dont need to worry about that because it requires a century to make india muslim majority with that scenario that is put in the thread.
There are others things which might change the demographics too early compared to that one...
India is always a country of Muslims and Hindus living together. When i say India it means India, pakistan, bangladesh and even nepal and afghans..
India is India and Pakistan is Pakistan and muslims are nowhere to become a majority in India .Infact most muslims are concentrated in geographically isolated pockets .Please do not speak shit called Pakistan is India you have a moon on your flag we indians have our flag on the moon see there is a world of difference out there

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles