Ant-Hindu remarks on Pakistani channel

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Galaxy, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Anti-Hindu remarks Pakistani channel

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Dunya TV chaps are real mischievous.

I wonder from where he got hold of this village yokel with the thet Punjabi accent.

I was laughing all through.

Amusing chap with weird ideas.

I was great to hear the Punjabi (thet) accent and 'sagacity' that the village yokels profess, after such a long time!

What this old bloke has said is nothing new in so far as the Pakistanis are concerned and their blindness to reality that is their birthright and which they so patently profess is what emerged so vividly.

I am not offended by the old Joe. He is after all the typical Pakistani - high on big talk and low on intelligence!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  4. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

he is not baba- shaba.. He is comedian azizi.. its true pakis are borned and bread with hatred. I have not seen any Indian channels where we say muslims are bad, though we will criticize the pakistan.

secondly the presenter again fooling his own people that Bollywood failed to penetrate pak culture,home,and their new nasal or breed. In fact it has successfully penetrate na-pak Homes,na-Pak children,Pak women,and na=pak men. Our bollywood movies and soaps have more viewers in pak then there own channel

5. Ray

The presenter should read A Case of Exploding Mangoes by Md Hanif, a Pakistan, to realise the invasion of Hindi songs and films.

So, that guy is a comedian?

I thought his palsy was a bit exaggerated, but then who knows, Pakistanis may have some queer diseases!

6. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

This is a satire, a comedy. Actually, Duniya TV isn't quite bad. The impression I am getting is that this show is highlighting the parochial and hateful attitude of people like the old man with that turban. Of course, it also highlights the attitude of many parochial Hindus who used to treat Muslims as subhumans. It is but a fact that hatred was not entirely one sided. The point the turbaned guy makes about drinking water is not some made up story but a reality.

@Ray Sir, please read 'Mahesh' by Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay!

Ray likes this.
  7. Ray

P Maitra

Thanks.

I am aware that Hindus had separate utensils and crockery for Muslim guests.

And that chicken was not cooked since it was taken to be a staple for the Muslims.

Those days are gone!

I have Muslim relatives, apart from two Jews and Christians and Brhamos, Hindus and Sikhs. Indian and foreigners (some exotic!) We have moved on!

A real churn and hence I have no religious hang ups and more so, you will never guess what is my religion!

I have just finished Charitraheen.

I am busy in making up for my reading by subscribing to a book lending organisation Mybookzone.

Also using Flipkart. Buying books. Cheap too!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
    pmaitra likes this.
  8. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

In South India ,Hindus are more carnivorous than Muslims.Some of my muslim get scared seeing the variety of meats the males in my family eat

9. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

You are right.

About the chicken part:

In fact, when one of my cousins got married, one of our relatives (who also did my hathe khori) was the priest and the other side (more orthodox) had their own priest. Now, when the mantras were being read out, the priest from the other side yelled at the priest from our side and called him 'Murgi Khor Brahman' i.e. Chicken Eating Brahman! LOL!

Orthodox Hindus (in East India) will not eat chicken, but are ok with mutton and beef from buffalos, because chicken eat anything while goats and buffalos only feed on vegetation.

10. Ray

The best thing I liked about south India is that they call Non Veg eating places as - Military Hotels!!

I guess because to be a Vegetarian in the military is being short changed, they used to become Non Veg and when they came home, they went out to satiate their desires for non veg, leading to these types of eating places coming up and becoming popular with the military men.

In Harayana, till very recently, you could not cook non veg and so they went into the fields and cooked and had their chicken or meat!

11. Ray

LOL

The Like Button is missing!

12. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Creation of Pakistan was wrong. The concept failed completely.

Islamic Pakistan is based on hating Hinduism and other religions. Still, more Muslims died there than anywhere on earth.

I wonder what will happen after 10 years ?

13. Blackwater

Its good that Mr Jinna made na-pakistan and separated from us, other wise ,today we will be watching drones flying over our heads in Delhi, Ambala and Chandigarh..:sad::sad::sad::sad:

14. Blackwater

it will called independent states of former Islamic rebuplic of pakistan

Galaxy and pmaitra like this.
  15. Iamanidiot

Sir Sanskritization.Yadavs are becoming more and more sanskritized in AP.Ditto with the other OBC's

Where as the Raju's,Kammas and Reddies take eating non veg to another notch.My paternal grandpa at the age of 84 needs a natu koodi(Country Chicken) every day at the table and the occasional offal for him.Ever since the Hunting ban this has been a constant source of friction between him and the forest officials near Rampa Chodavaram reserve.We have farms bordering that place

Ray likes this.
  16. Iamanidiot

Duplicate posts

17. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Well, their nation is bigoted. That much is well known. They cannot see or think beyond religion. Ask the next Pakistani you meet, "Your Djinnah was so adamant that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together, what made you guys think that they would be ever able to co-exist magically in Pakistan? The basis for your country's formation is mistrust and fear of Hindus and Sikhs."

I agree though, that partition was a very good - excellent - thing for India. India would have plunged into catastrophic civil war, and would have been torn apart, if partition had not happened. We would have had a collection of "Somalias" all over the country today, in a state of anarchy, starvation and conflict.

18. Iamanidiot

The Saffron on green butchery could have gone to an untolerable level and same vice versa with saffron consolidation the opposite party would have felt a pinch.In the meanwhile country could have descended into civil war