Origins of Sinhalese and Sri Lankan Tamils

HeinzGud

Country flag
no more than you are a Sinhala racist....though I am technically correct in being a Tamil racist as obviously my race/myculture is better than yours...It's just bloody obvious ain't it ? :sad:

That being said, still I could not find any factual rebuttals. All I could find only were the 'opinions' of the author as if anyone gave a pinky to that.
The reason for not finding any factual rebuttal is that you have looked at it the way you want it............... any way I like my culture and you can keep yours............... and yaeh you're culture is grt............

amitkriit

The reason for not finding any factual rebuttal is that you have looked at it the way you want it............... any way I like my culture and you can keep yours............... and yaeh you're culture is grt............
Sri Lankan ethnic issue needs to be solved, your government must create a safe environment for all to prosper, without that there will be another round of insurgency. People will fight against discrimination, don't take this temporary peace too lightly, this is not the goal, this is just an opportunity.

HeinzGud

Country flag
So, why is 'Tamil Propaganda' then in Heading, why not 'Origin of Modern Sinhalese' or 'Origin of Sinhalese' ?

Regards
That's because of the spread of misconceptions I saw against Sinhalese by ignorant Indians..........

amitkriit

That's because of the spread of misconceptions I saw against Sinhalese by ignorant Indians..........
Frankly speaking, Indians respect all cultures. All cultures are unique and great in their own way. Problem with Sinhalese starts when they declare themselves as the "chosen ones". Sri Lanka's destiny lies in the hands of all Sri Lankans, and all ethnic groups must be treated equally, with respect.

Galaxy

Country flag
There is no misconception.

Sinhalese ancestors are also Indian including Tamils. you need to read History of Sri Lanka. 8)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On the same lines, it appears you are ignorant about India and instead full of venom and insecurity.

I assure you that no matter how much you people rant, India shall not vanish from the scene.

Get accustomed to it and live in Peace.

If all are Singalese, then why the differentiation with people being Tamil?

You have historically been masters at discrimination.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Frankly speaking, Indians respect all cultures. All cultures are unique and great in their own way. Problem with Sinhalese starts when they declare themselves as the "chosen ones". Sri Lanka's destiny lies in the hands of all Sri Lankans, and all ethnic groups must be treated equally, with respect.
Well Sinhalese have the right to be the chosen ones in Sri Lanka because we settled in here, we built cities in here and we created a new culture in here.......... where Indians cannot choose any culture as a chosen one due to the fact that India compose of lot of different nationalities and with out them there isn't any India.......... Don't look at Sri Lanka like India because we can survive without any other culture!

There is no misconception.

Sinhalese ancestors are also Indian including Tamils. you need to read History of Sri Lanka. 8)
Well yes...... But can you say Brits have German ancestry so Germany should takeover England or vice-verse England should Takeover Germany?

On the same lines, it appears you are ignorant about India and instead full of venom and insecurity.

I assure you that no matter how much you people rant, India shall not vanish from the scene.

Get accustomed to it and live in Peace.

If all are Singalese, then why the differentiation with people being Tamil?

You have historically been masters at discrimination.
I am not full of venom! Just reminding you the facts and you guyz cannot grasp............... As for the Karthic he didn't even looked at the clear refutations instead babbled about other minor issues..... The fact is that Tamils cannot grasp the reality and they cannot believe LTTE was destroyed............... They wanted the sinhalese to be vanquished so they could have the whole Sri Lanka............. Mind my word If LTTE could secure the Eelam in Sri Lanka Wouldn't you think Tamilnadu won't join them and declare a seperate Tamil homeland??? Or worst of all as we feared Eelam would join India as I saw someone mentioned in this thread............. Sinhalese are different from Tamils like Brits are different from Germans and French!

amitkriit

Sinhalese are different from Tamils like Brits are different from Germans and French

^^^^ May be thats why it will only be logical to divide the island nation in two parts so that your superior race won't have to bear with the normal people living on the island. Your hate for Tamils is obvious, and you being a representative of your country, I can sense the problems and discrimination being faced by the Tamils of Sri Lanka.

I expect the Government of India to do more, as this is a humanitarian crisis in our immediate neighborhood.

KS

Bye bye DFI
..Anyway guys carry on...because I cant reply to this guy/thread without blowing my fuse off on him...Such is the subtle/explicit hate & lies being peddled here.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
HeinzGud,

As far as Karthik Sri is concerned, I presume he is as emotional about the issue as you are.

Therefore, your contention appears to be the kettle calling the pot black.

If Singhalese are different from the Tamils, then the Tamils of Sri Lanka asking for their own patch of grass seems to be justified by your statement.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Sinhalese are different from Tamils like Brits are different from Germans and French

^^^^ May be thats why it will only be logical to divide the island nation in two parts so that your superior race won't have to bear with the normal people living on the island. Your hate for Tamils is obvious, and you being a representative of your country, I can sense the problems and discrimination being faced by the Tamils of Sri Lanka.

I expect the Government of India to do more, as this is a humanitarian crisis in our immediate neighborhood.
Being different culture doesn't mean divining the country. I have never stated that Sinhalese is superior to Tamil.... thats what you guyz are saying.......... I think it's you who believes Tamils are superior to us.......... I don't even care what you think as long as it doesn't make any difference to my country's integrity. I don't hate Tamil.... neither does any Sinhalese citizen........... What we hated was LTTE...... If LTTE try to resurrect again.... there's only one cure for that... terrorism is terrorism. It won't change!

..Anyway guys carry on...because I cant reply to this guy/thread without blowing my fuse off on him...Such is the subtle/explicit hate & lies being peddled here.
See who's emotional now! Have I blew my head when all you guyz bombard me with plethora of comments...... This is typical TN mentality like Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi and Vaico............. Give me one single Sri Lankan politician just as crackpot like these people! Even our own politician care more about tamils than us!

HeinzGud,

As far as Karthik Sri is concerned, I presume he is as emotional about the issue as you are.

Therefore, your contention appears to be the kettle calling the pot black.

If Singhalese are different from the Tamils, then the Tamils of Sri Lanka asking for their own patch of grass seems to be justified by your statement.
I don't care what about his or anyone elses emotions........... I only care about spreading the truth! If someone can't handle it It's his problem... Come on ppl be little bit rational! Why only believe what Tamils say.... Don't you want to hear what other side is saying??? I have never claimed that Tamils are bad or lower in class......... What I tried to say was that Sinhalese owns this land and Tamils came later here and now claim it as theirs...... WTF??
I want a country that all of our ppl live together happily and prosperously............ India is the only obstacle in our path try to put us in the same basket as theirs! We don't want to be a Indian setalite state We want to be developed country like India one day! If India tries to spread hate among our ppl just to make larger profit from our misery it won't help neither India nor Sri Lanka!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
HeinzGud.

Truth?

God alone knows the truth.

You are merely spreading propaganda.

If SL Tamils are not Singalese, it speaks of your psychology.

You are so disgraceful that you cannot realise that they too have contributed to where SL is.

You are no better in thought than Hitler and his Aryan supremacy nonsense.

If India wanted, it could snuff you out.

But we do not hurt even mosquitoes!

But for India's help you could not have done a sausage to the LTTE.

I am not anti Sri Lankans, but your stupidity is making me join those who find people of your ilk distasteful.

You also don't own SL if you feel that Tamils don't.

The Veddahs do!

Last edited:

amitkriit

@HeinzGud Indians aren't naive, they understand the difference between self-praise and propaganda. The title of this thread is extremely prejudiced and distasteful and clearly shows your real intentions. Sri Lanka is your country and you are free to run it in the way you want, but being a human being I must caution you that peace is just temporary, if proper solutions aren't found, the volcano will erupt again. If you cannot treat your countrymen equally, at least in theory, you don't have the right to keep them in a cage under the garb of national integrity.

Tell me why a small country like Sri Lanka is perhaps the most militarized zone in the world.

There has been no anti-Sinhala propaganda on this forum, one reason being that Sri Lanka is not high on India's security radar. In fact most of the Indians aren't even concerned about the daily events in Sri Lanka, except when our fishermen are brutally tortured by your navy.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
See who's emotional now! Have I blew my head when all you guyz bombard me with plethora of comments......
You got bombarded because you thought none knew about Sri Lanka and so you thought you could hoodwink the forum.

The facts were placed before you and you were exposed.

Therefore, how can one agree that the falsehood that you purveyed as a door to door salesman would be accepted?

If you can be permitted to give your racial views, why are you taking umbrage to what Karthik Sri is stating. If he is emotional, you are raving and frothing at the bit!

I restrained the Indians since I wanted you to have your say being a foreigner.

We respect foreigners, but then there is limit to how much nonsense without facts that they can lay on the platter!

HeinzGud

Country flag
You got bombarded because you thought none knew about Sri Lanka and so you thought you could hoodwink the forum.

The facts were placed before you and you were exposed.

Therefore, how can one agree that the falsehood that you purveyed as a door to door salesman would be accepted?

If you can be permitted to give your racial views, why are you taking umbrage to what Karthik Sri is stating. If he is emotional, you are raving and frothing at the bit!

I restrained the Indians since I wanted you to have your say being a foreigner.

We respect foreigners, but then there is limit to how much nonsense without facts that they can lay on the platter!
Well didn't I posted facts on the thread??? Is it my fault that no one has even read them???? Sinhalese is a national or race or culture just like Tamil......... There are not us and we are different in cultures! just like Bengali are different from Punjabi... But did I say that Tamils cannot live in Sri Lanka??? Did I???? I only wanted to tell the truth from my side! If it's propaganda... so be it!
Actually I didn't exposed by the facts but you ppl!!! ain't that the reason to answer nothing but blaming me and Sri Lanka for being racist??? I never wanted to hoodwink anything I still want to have a actual debate with u ppl so that you'll know more!

Infact how can you accuse me of falsehood while not proving anything???? Pls prove me wrong if you can!

I don't want be a racist!!! but if I sound like one I do apologize!

And finally do not say the things I've pointed out are nonsense! pls prove me wrong!!!!

natarajan

karthick,we cant do anything from here and tamil in srilanka are not going survey more than a decade making it 100% sinhala country ,atleast we could save our tn fishermen fishing freely if congress was thrown away from power.some people stupidly argue supporting tamil genocide is strategic move to counter china but even if congress support or not sl will be with chinese only so its a strategic blunder atleast if LTTE would have survived they will never let these commies in.Our great congress is great in doing blunders from donating two islands and still getting support from these stupid people

amitkriit

Well didn't I posted facts on the thread??? Is it my fault that no one has even read them???? Sinhalese is a national or race or culture just like Tamil......... There are not us and we are different in cultures! just like Bengali are different from Punjabi... But did I say that Tamils cannot live in Sri Lanka??? Did I???? I only wanted to tell the truth from my side! If it's propaganda... so be it!
Actually I didn't exposed by the facts but you ppl!!! ain't that the reason to answer nothing but blaming me and Sri Lanka for being racist??? I never wanted to hoodwink anything I still want to have a actual debate with u ppl so that you'll know more!

Infact how can you accuse me of falsehood while not proving anything???? Pls prove me wrong if you can!

And finally do not say the things I've pointed out are nonsense! pls prove me wrong!!!!
Please present your points in a concise and clear manner, frankly speaking I could not understand the clear meaning and motive of the first post, so that I can understand them. Be clear on what propaganda do you wish to counter, how and and why?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I have proved that you are delusional many a time.

check this thread!

Anyway you are no one to decide who will live in SL.

In case you want to get chirpy, there are ways to put you in your place.

You are not debating, you are merely out to abuse our hospitality.

You have good reasons to worry about India, but you could say it more pleasantly without acting as if you are propagating a SL version of Mein Kampf.

Last edited:

prakashbioc

This sinhalese poster seems to create and pose an "unnatural brotherlyhood" (of course, non-existant!) between tamils and sinhalese. instead of justifying with genetic/anthropological evidences why dont he ask the sinhalese soldiers who killed innocent tamils in northern lanka?

PS: i am not talking about the killing of LTTE soldiers (even woman) but innocent tamil kids, women and men in no-fire zone and in hospital.

no matter sinhalese are from tamil or bengali origin, but whoever killed innocent lives are not humans - just a predator looking for blood and live flesh (to rape). this is going on from early 80s, a 9 months pregnant lady (Mrs. Kutty mani) was raped and her unborn baby was take out by knife (infront of rifle) and killed by legs. this is a starting point and still going on until now. Helpless buddha is just staring at these demons, helplessly as he dont have trishul as like shiva and other gods.

very poor.

instead of posting these topics try to help the poor souls in north lanka or else try to teach humanity to your adamant "sinhala" centric community.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles