Another new member!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Great to have aver from Brazil. I think first member for Latin America.

H.A.

Welcome aboard....we shall help you learn about defense...we expect you to post pics and information about the famous Brazil carnival....:p....;)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome!

Good to find you here.

Let us learn about Brazil, the football team the majority of Calcutta supports! :)

Bring in some more of your compatriots since we have so much in common!

satish007

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
welcome brasileiros ... :cool2:

Michel Teló - Ai Se Eu Te Pego ... :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to Dfi, we love carnivals, on serious note, love the corporation shown on DRDO AWAC.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Welcome to the forum mate! make some good observations here :thumb: and i hope you stay here as a permanent member ;) :)

Syd

Country flag
Welcom to DFI..
Hi Observer10,

Greetings from the UK. I sometimes drop in here to see how my Indian cousins are getting on. My family come from Goa which was colonised by the Portuguese about the time they "discovered" Brazil. I may have relations in Brasil as it was customary for families in Goa to send their "black sheep" to Brazil where any disgraceful behaviour did not come back to haunt them.

Bom Dia, and see you around.

Observer10

hahahaha, thank you all, you're funny. Yeah, maybe I'll post something about carnival xD

Hmm... FX-2 was postponed again. FX-2 is our competiton for a new jet that will equip our Air Force. When you hear about brazilian power, etc... feel free to laugh! I went to look on correct dates and this competition runs for 16 years (not 12 as I said before) and is "expected" to have an airplane chosen the end of this year. I don't believe it neither do other brazilians.

Well, see you around, and thank you for your warm welcome :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles