Another Chinese Bullying - This Time Against a Private Individual

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And rockdog, you have again began pulling stuff out of your Musharraf. Before asking others to learn history, read some yourself. India sent troops to SL to quell their insurgency, and the Indian PM was killed by the LTTE insurgent. It was not like India sent troops to subjugate ("bully") Sri Lanka, like you are saying.

Now that I have told you this, you better not mention this in any of your subsequent posts. You Chinese members are very irritating, making the same points again and again - not interested in learning, only in trolling.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let us stay on course or I will delete.

Keep it civil even if you are discussing bullying.

I would hasten to add that this is about an individual being bullied and his experience of law protecting/ not protecting his interests.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
There are 15 nations bordering with china and you have disputes with almost all of them.
OK, as i said, you have no basic knowledge for talking about this issue:

China has 14 or 15 nations sharing the borders, and so far 12 of them had issued the agreement and confirmation with land borders, even with Vietnam.
The only two uncertained nations are: India and Bhutan. India & China we all know the story, and for Bhutan, so far we don't have diplomatic relationship with him.

See resource here:
http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/266941458.html

Let me repeat again, if your post is based on wrong data or just ur imagination, i won't reply to you any more, since i don't want to use my time to correct some basic information, thanks.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then there is the more famous cyber attacks against Google

Operation Aurora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Operation Aurora was a cyber attack which began in mid-2009 and continued through December 2009.[1] The attack was first publicly disclosed by Google on January 12, 2010, in a blog post.[2] In the blog post, Google said the attack originated in China. The attacks were both sophisticated and well resourced and consistent with an advanced persistent threat attack.

xxx

In its blog posting, Google stated that some of its intellectual property had been stolen. It suggested that the attackers were interested in accessing Gmail accounts of Chinese dissidents. According to the Financial Times, two accounts used by Ai Weiwei had been attacked, their contents read and copied; his bank accounts were investigated by state security agents who claimed he was under investigation for "unspecified suspected crimes".[15] However, the attackers were only able to view details on two accounts and those details were limited to things such as the subject line and the accounts' creation date.[2]

xxx

Security researchers have continued to investigate the attacks. HBGary, a security firm, recently released a report in which they claim to have found some significant markers that might help identify the code developer. The firm also said that the code was Chinese language based but could not be specifically tied to any government entity.[38]

On February 19, 2010, a security expert investigating the cyber-attack on Google, has claimed that the people behind the attack were also responsible for the cyber-attacks made on several Fortune 100 companies in the past one and a half years. They have also tracked the attack back to its point of origin, which seems to be two Chinese schools, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Lanxiang Vocational School.[39] As highlighted by The New York Times, both of these schools have ties with the Chinese search engine Baidu, a rival of Google China.[40]

In March 2010, Symantec, which was helping investigate the attack for Google, identified Shaoxing as the source of 21.3% of all (12 billion) malicious emails sent throughout the world.[41]
[edit]See also"

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
Bullying neighbors and now even individuals, so much for the so called 'peaceful rise of china'.
so i'm guessing india doesn't do any cyber activities against foreign company/countries for its own interest :laugh:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^Nope. India is the land of the Buddha......China on the other hand is the grave of Buddhism. :rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles