And now Dr Swamy on Rahul Gandhi

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Oct 27, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Dr. Subramanian Swamy’s written statement on Rahul Gandhi in Ahmedabad

Dr. Swamy has given a file of 18 page photocopies of documents of Backop Services Private Limited, The Associated Journals Ltd and Young Indian. Many documents have signatures of Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi.

Raj30 likes this.
  3. blank_quest

blank_quest Senior Member Senior Member

Keep digging the wound, it will help in killing the disease :D

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Good show.

Let all these political worms fall out of the woodwork.

And they had the temerity to threaten the Team Anna to the Privilege of the Parliament (or whatever that is called) when they called politicians a bunch of crooks and criminals!

The Gadkari case has now the Sword of Damocles hanging over the BJP's head as it hangs on Mulayam and Mayawati for the Congress to crck the whip.

Even TMC is in trouble over a notice to one of their Rajya Sabha MPs called KD Singh and his companies!

It is time Vadra, Rahul Gandhi, and all those involved in the various scams to be investigated by an SIT of the Supreme Court,

Enough of the Kangaroo organisations under the Govt which are compromised to the gills!

Catch all the unworthy of the so called claimed worthy representatives of the People!

FDI, globalisation, liberalisation are all a cover to make money while the sun shines.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
    Raj30 likes this.
  5. parijataka

We are lucky to have persons like Dr Subramanian Swamy who is working tirelessly to uncover corruption. It is due to efforts of Dr Swamy that 2G scam was investigated when SC directed govt to take action.

At the end of this `sagara manthana` by Dr Swamy, Kejriwal, etc only the non-corrupt will be left standing in public life, hopefully.

A chauhan and Raj30 like this.
  6. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Nice. Everybody is screwing politicians using ROC documents and credit must be given to Arvind Kejriwal team. I think more politicians are exposed this way as the documents are legally valid.

7. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

RSS respondss through swamy forr GadkariI farce

8. parijataka

Hope Arvind Kejriwal or IAC or anyone elses will investigate this as well whether it is true or not, this seems to have been around on the Net for few years -

Rahul Gandhi's Mumbai millions
    Date: 2004-5-27

Raj30 likes this.
  9. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Surprisingly, there is no mention of this expose on Main stream media.

10. parijataka

^^^
    What I posted was an old news item (April 2007) on DNA India.

11. blank_quest

blank_quest Senior Member Senior Member

^^ someone tweet this to Arvind Kejriwal :D

12. parijataka

Surprisingly 2006 onwards, the AGMs were held in Priyanka Vadra official residence, 35, Lodi Estate. This is also violative of the rules on Government houses allotment

This should also be investigated by whoever - how can Priyanka Vadra be allotted a government bungalow, when she is neither an MP or MLA or IAS officer.

13. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

Dr. Subramaniam Swamy has delivered as promised on one of the interview. Next likely candidate on his list is Chidu Bhai. After that he should go after the Haryana CM who has just given a clean sheet to Sonia's Damad. Now the ball is the voters court and they need to wise up to deliver the justice as masses deserve that is send all the corrupt politician into retirement for ever regardless of political affiliation.

As suggested by Brigadier Ray that Supreme Court should take it over from here onwards and I wold like to add this suggestion that an independent investigative free of any political influence comprising of investigators from private and public bodies be set up and have free hand to go where ever the tips lead it. I will post few more suggestions later on on this thread. Let us all join our hands together on this forum and start the movement to press for thorough investigation and punish each and every individual regardless of who he or she is in the political circle. I would like to see them in jail for very long period of time just the way sometimes USA hands down the sentences which can be up to 150 years.

What ever I preach here is exactly I practice in my business life as well.

Jai Hind. Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012