Ancient Astronomy and the Kaliyuga

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The 4,32,000 years is the correct time period of Kali yuga ending. The 4:3:2:1 ratio is correct. Mankind has reduced in size and even animals. The history is a proof. We have seen archaeological excavations finding large bones of giants all over the world. We have also seen some parts in the world being highly radio active, which dates back to thousands of years. Kurukshetra has immense radio active emission. If we come to the present world also, we can see that our Grandfathers and Great Grandfathers had good food habits and life style when compared to us. The strength, stamina and immunity was very high when compared to us. They also lived for more years than us. These days the average lifespan of a human has reduced to 60-80 years roughly. The reason I am saying is, if we take into consideration the GREAT SAGE AGASTYA, who is in the SAPTARISHIS as well as in the 18 SIDDHARS, lived for 10,000 years. I also like to tell something here, THE SAPTHARISHI MANDALA is a group of 7 RISHIS. All are familiar with this. But the RISHIS in the MANDALA are not permanent. This differs from yuga to yuga. Also AGASTYA is not one single person. AGASTYA is a post, like PRIME MINISTER. INDRA is a post and INDRA is not a person, BRAHMA is post. Some texts claim that the next INDRA will be BALI CHAKRAVARTHY and the next BRAHMA is LORD HANUMAN. Likewise there are many things which we are ignorant or kept ignorant or being mislead by some people. We cannot know these things until and unless we see it for ourselves or a genuine person brings the true facts out. All these things are very secret and some among them are open secrets, I mean even though people know some of them, they do not believe or don't agree.

NOTE: whatever i had written in this post are subjected to be researched. I DO NOT CLAIM THAT THIS IS TRUE. But these are facts which cannot be written off.

What will happen only TIME can say. Many predictions may happen after we die. Many may happen when we are still alive. But nothing happens just as x or y or z said that this will happen. ( I DOUBT THE TIME ASPECT OF THE HAPPENINGS)

Coming to the predictions of great sages like SRI VEERABRAHMENDRA, LORD VYASA, NOSTRADAMUS and many others like them, are very sophisticated in nature as they are CIPHER TEXTS and many meanings can be made out of them. Bu it is very difficult to know the truth until and unless we find the key to decode the CIPHER TEXTS.

If you take SANSKRIT, basically a single word in SANSKRIT has minimum 9 meanings and further if you go there are thousands of meanings for a single word. Recently, in the sense 5-10 years ago my mother went through a magazine, in which there was given 1000 different meanings for the word VISHNU. So, it is not so easy to get the correct meaning of the predictions given by GREAT SAGES.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If the precession of equinoxes is really quickening, then 4:3:2:1 theory holds more water.
Difference of opinion is on locating the nearest yuga switch in past and future.
Some in west recognize 500 A.D as the lowest point (dark ages) where precession was longest.
Others over here in India say (like Yukteshwar in 1894 A.D.) that we came out of lowest point at around 1700 A.D.
Some like Bibhudev Mishra today suggest we'll switch instead on 2025 A.D.
Most of the scholars are placing milestones around their own times. Coincidence or agenda? :hmm:
:confused:
Sir, you are correct when you ask about the scholars placing the milestones around their own times. One man may raise to heights and claim that is the KALKI AVATAR and say many things. People flock and see this man and get attracted to the illusions or magic he shows and start believing him and give money. The very next day another man may rise and say I am the real KALKI and will earn money. One man will come and say that the other two are fraud. He may have the proof and will bring that out in the public. Then the same people who believed them will start pelting stones. THE GENUINE PERSON DOES NOT NEED RECOGNITION, he comes and starts his work silently and achieve his goal and go. Only at the final moment will we recognize him. This is not SATYA or TRETHA or DWAPARA YUGA were one can recognize the SUPREME BEING. Simple question Sir, if one person comes to you and say that he is GOD, will you accept and start praying him?

Even if the person who has come is really GOD, no one will accept him. Only a handful of people will accept it. But then won't do hungama, they will go silently.

sgarg

Why people believe in "avatars". An "avatar" is not possible. God never takes birth on earth. If God has to take birth, then there will be no difference between God and man.

Kal-yuga (age of machines) is just a division of time. Good/bad people live in every age.

The kalyuga is 432000 years long and has elapsed only around 5300 years. So it has to go a long way.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
OK let's start the count down. . .

4th Narayana yuga - named govindha narayana

5th Bhrahma Yuga

51st Bhrahma year

5th kalpa - named swetha varaaha kalpa

7th Manvanthara - named vaivasathva

28th Maha yuga

kaliyugabdhi 5116 year prathama paadaha.

Now insert your date according to your preference. .

ex: Chandra maana manmadha naama samvathsara uthharayana greeshma rhuthu shukla paksha dhasami (approx.)

Don't ask link. . . . I had to type this from a flyer given by a Guruji fan. . .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles