ANALYSIS : Why Pakistanis are warmer than Indians — Ajaz Ashraf

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by KS, Jul 21, 2012.

1. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I happen to agree. Even though the narration of CBTerrorism is also a potential, yet cliched reason..this explanation goes even beyond that.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  3. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Ajaz Ashraf

+

[​IMG]

=

Above Article

maomao likes this.
  4. KS

^^^ Actually article has given an out-of-box explanation for the reason....Even I have heard tales of extreme hospitality being shown to Indians in Pakistan curiously when there were also people out there baying for the blood of Hindus...but if I were eever to chance upon a Pakistani in India, it would hardly matter to me..and actually the first question in my mind would be "WTF is this guy doing here in India ?"..

The two paras just above the last para prolly give a good enough explanation. It is a commonly known yet vehemently denied ground rule of Muslims still being associated with the legacy of partition and of "splitting India".

maomao and parijataka like this.
  5. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

Actually Pakistanis are suffering of inferiority complex, they identify themselves as us in west. They hate us from the bottom of their heart but start acting nice in front of us like some of us act in front of the "white skinned" people. This is usually mistaken as warmth and blah......blah........by the guest. In truth it is a "Bagal me Churi Munh me Ram" kind of situation.

6. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

• Highlighted in Black - Rahul is treated well, because he is a visitor. I wonder this would have been the case if Rahul was a Pakistani Hindu.
    • Highlighted in Blue - Presence of Hindus would have reminded the Pakistani Muslims of the grim past - well, is he trying to justify or refute that Pakistanis are intolerant? Does the presence of 14% Muslims in India prove or disprove that Hindus, despite being reminded of partition, are not wiping Muslims off India like Pakistan did to the Hindus?

maomao, panduranghari and parijataka like this.
  7. KS

I cant disagree...this is an issue for which answers may vary from person to person.

8. KS

It is not to refute or prove anything. But just another explanation why Indian tourists, even Hindus, are faced with extreme hospitality in Pak...While I know the opposite is not that much likely in India. And it seems a pretty decent explanation. That the presence of a historical baggage vis-a-vis Hindu-muslims cant be denied.

I think I can extrapolate this explanation to the Sikh-muslim relation too. as Indian Punjab is almost devoid of muslims too.

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Pakistani, if they are warmer, it could be because they have nothing to lose whether warm or cold, as they have lost everything!

Let me give you Indian hospitality and that too under hostile conditions.

We had just finished the 1971 War and were on the Line of Control. At the request of the Pakistani Officer, we showed the film Pakeezah (which was current in India at that time) by lugging our projector and generator up the mountains to the LC. And in addition, at their request, we gave them crates of rum.

They were the same people we had just fought against.

We had no animosity against them!

They were merely doing their duty to their country as we were doing it for our country.

maomao, panduranghari, ani82v and 2 others like this.
  10. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

There is no doubt Pakistanis are warmer to Indians, and the reasons the author gave maybe valid, but as Ray sir said it is something beyond that.

11. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

On a humorous aside, the only warmth I have seen from a Pakistani is the 'warm' bullets they fired during CI ops in Kashmir! :rofl:

Aayush, panduranghari and balai_c like this.
  12. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Why Pakistanis are warmer than Indians

pakis are not warmer but very hotter than indian see below

:cool2::cool2::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Aayush and amitkriit like this.
  13. Aayush

Aayush Regular Member

The only reason Pakis are warmer than Indian's is because AK-47 generate heat when being used