Analysis of Pakistan's Nuclear Scientist Samar Mubarakmand's Interview

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Guys,

In this interview, Mr. Samar Mubarakmand boasts a lot about Pakistani nukes and missiles being much much superior to Indian nukes and missiles. He also makes some comments on their missile accuracies that they border on absurd. He also talks about the national character of Pakistan which ironically very funny and anti-thesis to his claims on nukes and missiles D. I would like you guys to go through these videos and demolish his arguments piece by piece with evidence. It will be a good exercise in our understanding of Pakistani nukes, missiles and pakistanis themselves.

Last edited:

Zarvin

Good luck with that. I'm more inclined to believe anything he says than that attention whore Qadir Khan.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Fun Starts from 2nd Video where Samar Mubarakmand, one of the Pakistan's most prominent scientist starts bullshitting in full flow :taunt::taunt:

PS : DiDi when i opened a thread on these videos you merged it with the mushing's thread :dude:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Fun Starts from 2nd Video where Samar Mubarakmand, one of the Pakistan's most prominent scientist starts bullshitting in full flow :taunt::taunt:

PS : DiDi when i opened a thread on these videos you merged it with the mushing's thread :dude:
I think both Smar Mubarakmand and AQ Khan's scientific prowess or the lack of it lay fully exposed after the Water Kit Fiasco . . .

I m absolutely positive none of these Scientists would manage to qualify for IIT-JEE if they were to appear in it today :truestory:

Zarvin

Hi,

he was quoted out of context. This is his analysis on that car fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
2.48, "in flight nuclear cold test" on missile :pound:

forth largest nuclear weapons arsenal in part first of the video. :rofl:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
In this interview, Mr. Samar Mubarakmand boasts a lot about Pakistani nukes and missiles being much much superior to Indian nukes and missiles. He also makes some comments on their missile accuracies that they border on absurd. He also talks about the national character of Pakistan which ironically very funny and anti-thesis to his claims on nukes and missiles D. I would like you guys to go through these videos and demolish his arguments piece by piece with evidence. It will be a good exercise in our understanding of Pakistani nukes, missiles and pakistanis themselves.
I disagree . . . On the other hand . . .I think we as Indians should only egg them on and encourage such fallacies . . .

The more they believe such BS to be true the better it is for us .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles