Amid LoC skirmishes: Pakistan to release 367 Indians on Aug 24

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
In an attempt to defuse the recent tension with India over the Line of Control (LoC) skirmishes, Pakistan has decided to release more than 300 Indians detained in Pakistani jails as an act of goodwill.

The exact number of Indians to be released on August 24 is 367. Of these prisoners many are fisherfolk and ordinary civilians, said diplomatic sources.

Both countries have been blaming each other for resorting to cross-border firing in violation of the ceasefire agreement and killing each other's soldiers and civilians for the past two weeks. Since then, efforts are also being made from both sides to normalise the situation.
"The prisoners' release will be a goodwill gesture from Pakistan's side and an initiative to ease tensions," said a Foreign Office (FO) official. He did not give any breakdown though.

Pakistan was earlier considering releasing 73 Indian fishermen as part of Consular Access agreement between the two countries. Under the agreement, authorities in both countries have to submit a list of prisoners to each other's high commissions in their respective capitals on January 1 and July 1 each year.

Pakistan's foreign minister told National Assembly on Friday that 99 Pakistanis detained in Indian prisons according to FO's data were missing from the list India provided recently to Pakistan's High Commission in Delhi.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 18th, 2013.

Amid LoC skirmishes: Pakistan to release 367 Indians on Aug 24 – The Express Tribune

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ganja will always remain a darpok.

he should have either demanded atleast half of the total 367 of pakistani prisoners to be released aswell.

or if he really wnated to defuse the tension on LOC.than should have not released more than 10 prisoners

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now when India started giving reply by heavy firing and mortar shelling to Paki adventurism Pakis are now trying to cool off.Now there are causalities on Paki side as well.Also reports coming that India has destroyed many Paki posts as well.

Why do you start when can't finish off?

SamwiseTheBrave

looks like the pakis are trying to make overtures and have some sort of conciliatory effect on the current situation. close, but no cigar :p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now when India started giving reply by heavy firing and mortar shelling to Paki adventurism Pakis are now trying to cool off.Now there are causalities on Paki side as well.Also reports coming that India has destroyed many Paki posts as well.

Why do you start when can't finish off?
looks like the pakis are trying to make overtures and have some sort of conciliatory effect on the current situation. close, but no cigar :p
lol

I knew this.

India will think they made this move because they are hell scared of india.and want to normalize relation with India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
lol

I knew this.

India will think they made this move because they are hell scared of india.and want to normalize relation with India.
Pakis are indeed scared.

Now why Pakis are doing this at this peculiar time?

kseeker

Retired
Dont make a joke of Bolded part.
RAM is an Indian God.
What an idiot ? I know Ram is the name of Hindu god ! By the way, there's nothing as such as an Indian God ! God will not look for nationality or apply for passport ;-)

You guys do not even understand the sarcasm :rofl:

I should have written " bagal mein chhuri muh mein Muhammed Muhammed " Happy now ? :taunt1:

DEJAVU

Bhai Jaan,

Why only Indian ? Why not Pakistani too ??
Brother Why Not Indian,
Cause when you said Ram is a person who has an Image then he definitely different from Allah, We think Allah has no image...
But if Ram is not a person,hasn't any image and a name used for GOD or Allah then offcourse RAM will be universe God.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Brother Why Not Indian,
Cause when you said Ram is a person who has an Image then he definitely different from Allah, We think Allah has no image...
But if Ram is not a person,hasn't any image and a name used for GOD or Allah then offcourse RAM will be universe God.
Always fighting over Gods, typical Paki.

So "Muh mein Muhammad aur bagal mei churi" would be better since it also makes a good rhyme.

kseeker

Retired
Brother Why Not Indian,
So called Universal God !

God = Bhagawan in Hindi, do you accept Bhagawan as your universal god along with Allah ? Does Islam gives you permission to accept that fact ?

Few Hindus are still suffering Pakistan, they believe in Ram. So, I presume that, there will be a Pakistani Ram as well ;-) Don't you agree on this ?

Last edited:

DEJAVU

So called Universal God !

God = Bhagawan in Hindi, do you accept Bhagawan as your universal god along with Allah ? Does Islam gives you permission to accept that fact ?

Few Hindus are still suffering Pakistan, they believe in Ram. So, I presume that, there will be a Pakistani Ram as well ;-) Don't you agree on this ?
For me Only one GOD is here, Either call it RAM, Bhagwan, Allah or GOD...But should not have any image, character, visual..

kseeker

Retired
For me Only one GOD is here, Either call it RAM, Bhagwan, Allah or GOD...But should not have any image, character, visual..
What's wrong with the image, character, visual.

How about Allah then ? Allah doesn't have an image, I agree ! Allah doesn't have a visual, I agree !

Allah doesn't have a CHARACTER ? :rofl:

DEJAVU

What's wrong with the image, character, visual.

How about Allah then ? Allah doesn't have an image, I agree ! Allah doesn't have a visual, I agree !

Allah doesn't have a CHARACTER ? :rofl:
What????
THIS IS BLASPHEMY....
BJP is watching you now with RSS and other DALS

Global Defence

New threads

Articles