America's unhinged 'pivot'

satish007

DaTang, you english is good, please allow me share you a word "underling", use this word next time.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
they don't consider themselves Asian, they said they just fell into the category geographically, they are brown people, sub-continentians.
Speaking of Asian, which asian is not an American running dog expect China ( oh, forgot our peninsula NK asian)
They are from the Moon?

Which atlas are you looking at?

The one printed and approved by the Communist Govt of China that you will have to accept as the Gospel?

Brown we are.

But there are Yellows too in Asia.

Yellow has a very derogatory connotation in the English language.

Asians maybe running dogs,which includes Chinese since I take it they are in Asia, but then do not mistake the direction of those who are running scared of the USA!

Guess who are running dogs running away in the wrong direction?

Did you say China?

Bingo!

You unabashed hypocrite and a running dog yourself - replicating your Communist ideology with the Chinese hated capitalism of the US which was the baseline for the word running dog!

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Yellow has a very derogatory connotation in the English language.
Yellow Peril - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yellow Peril (sometimes Yellow Terror) was a colour metaphor for race that originated in the late nineteenth century with Chinese immigrants as coolie slaves or laborers to various Western countries, notably the United States, and later associated with the Japanese during the mid-20th century, due to Japanese military expansion.

The term refers to the skin color of East Asians, and the belief that the mass immigration of Asians threatened white wages and standards of living.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
High yellow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High yellow, occasionally simply yellow (dialect: yaller, yeller), is a (sometimes derogatory) term for persons classified as black who also have a high proportion of white ancestry. It is a reference to the golden yellow skin tone of some mixed-race people. The term was in common use in the United States at the end of the 19th century and the early decades of the 20th century. It is reflected in such popular songs of the era as "The Yellow Rose of Texas".

s002wjh

Country flag
Whether you guys like it or not, every nation in the surrounding region will ask every other region to help contain China, as long as the current situation continues (China making claims over every nation's territory, China needling and provoking every country in the region).

It is not just about this Indian scholar making a case for the US to contain China. Every nation around here (Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Thailand, etc. etc.) - every nation will want every other nation to band together against China. You have your own policies to blame for this.
could you explain what dispute does south korea/thailand has with china? seem like south korea just had a military exchange with china sometime ago, and they seem bond together against japan on the claim dispute

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
could you explain what dispute does south korea/thailand has with china? seem like south korea just had a military exchange with china sometime ago, and they seem bond together against japan on the claim dispute
Yeah, they may bond with Japan here, but East Asia is a funny place that way. Sigh, I end up typing this everyday on DFI. Here's my quote from another post:

In East Asia, everyone dislikes everyone else. The South Koreans hate the Japanese and Chinese, the Chinese hate the Japanese and South Koreans, the Taiwanese have political problems with China, and dislike Japan totally. Japanese don't like Chinese and Koreans, and look down upon them. Hong Kongese people look down upon people from mainland China, and detest the Japanese. Everyone hates North Korea - both Japan and South Korea hate the NoKo establishment. Chinese find them crazy and idiotic too.

Now, coming to your question on Koreans and China - firstly, the ultra-nationalist right-wing Koreans hate you for propping up North Korean regime. The "unified Korea" supporters hate you for that - they feel that Korea would have been reunited if not for Chinese interference. And no - no matter how much you try to comfort yourself, they blame China more than the US. That is the truth. And then, the Christian right in Korea hates you for deporting North Korean defectors back to the North by force. And most important - you claim certain Korean historical dynasties as your own, as Chinese history. This infuriates Koreans and makes them white with rage. You also claim Korean territory off and on - never mind that it is North Korea - the typical Korean middle-aged male thinks of the entire peninsula as one unit, and your actions infuriate them. And of course, Koreans have lot of negative stereotypes about Chinese, especially Chinese tourists. I am sure you know that as well as I do.

Source: extensive personal discussions with South Koreans over beer and Soju.

I don't have an answer for Thailand, I admit I pulled that out of my Musharraf. But I'm sure that once I go to Thailand and make Thai friends, I will be able to give you information on Thailand too. I can bet my Musharraf that no one in that region likes China.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles