AMCA - Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (HAL)

AMCA

Country flag
AMCA and Mk2 has been sanctioned. Hopefully funds will also start to flow in soon.

:india::india::india::india::india:

Source - IR@BR
Looks like go ahead for AMCA was given last year. VCAS RKS Bhadauria 2 yeras ago said that AMCA will be fast tracked from 2017 onwards.
Watch from 9;50 onwards.

Trinetra

Country flag
This is correct .. I just watched the same news in WION channel.. Govt. has canceled the single engine procurement from foreign vendor.. and asked AF to fine tune Tejas and Induct into service.. This is BREAKING NEWS..
Please read the above as single engine fighter procurement process from LM and SAAB..

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Where is @TPFscopes these days by the way?
Got pissed at moderators here and moved away to another forum. Even his YouTube channel has been donated to that forum owners. I think he has acquired some stock in the company that created it too. I am not sure though.

AMCA

Country flag
Let's wait for official confirmation. If this news is true it will be out in media very soon.

proud_indian

Country flag
Got pissed at moderators here and moved away to another forum. Even his YouTube channel has been donated to that forum owners. I think he has acquired some stock in the company that created it too. I am not sure though.
BR forums? I think I saw his posts on BR last month, if i am not mistaken.
But I had no idea that he had left this forum, he's been a informative and a rational member.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
BR forums? I think I saw his posts on BR last month, if i am not mistaken.
But I had no idea that he had left this forum, he's been a informative and a rational member.
Not BR but SF forum started after separating from the Pakistani forum masquerading as Indian one. I won't mention the name here.

Kyubi

Country flag
This is correct .. I just watched the same news in WION channel.. Govt. has canceled the single engine procurement from foreign vendor.. and asked AF to fine tune Tejas and Induct into service.. This is BREAKING NEWS..
Bhai mere link tho de diya karo !![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Trinetra

Country flag
Bhai mere link tho de diya karo !![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sorry Bro.. tried to find out the video in youtube WION channel. but couldn't find.. I watched the news in TV. and posted message..

proud_indian

Country flag
Sorry Bro.. tried to find out the video in youtube WION channel. but couldn't find.. I watched the news in TV. and posted message..
Even I tried to find after reading here but there was nothing ! A video would be great.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles