Am I the only Pakistani here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashna

Country flag
Don't give me that. I have been reading all that you say and i know there is some dark side to all of this. Does it mean that i haven't seen the dark side of life myself? I have, but i wouldn't blame some other person for anything i have been through because everybody has their own set of unique experiences.
I don't care if u think this is a lecture but your level of maturity needs this lecture. Take it or dump it, its your wish.
No 1.Never sit in judgement of anyone.
No 2. Treat everyone you meet as a human being first and then as a man or woman.
No 3. Understand there is a fundamental difference between man and woman,
No 4. Respect women, that doesn't make you a feminist panderer.
No 5. Show Chivalry and stop behaving like a Rowdy when you expect the woman to behave like one.
No 6. Do not assume a woman is always wrong.
No7.(esp for you ROWDY) Do not treat a woman like a sex object. At age 50 your figure doesn't matter your relationship with your partner does.You prolly won't get it now, someday u will.
No.8. Do not use abusive words against females to express your anger towards others. You can replace those with male anatomy words. Why not?
I don't ignore anybody they just need to go away after they show their true colors.
There can be a pact if you develop some respect towards women instead of treating them like second class citizens of this planet. Otherwise forget any pact.

Let us have a pact
@Rashna - No one here wants to beat/dominate/snatch the rights of women. All are educated and respected members of society. Having at least a mother. Just because people do not agree with 5Star activists does not mean they hate women. It gets a little demeaning when you(or anyone else) comes and starts lecturing full grown men on how to behave. Agreed there are a few trolls , just put them on ignore and move on.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad - Just drop it bro.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Don't give me that. I have been reading all that you say and i know there is some dark side to all of this. Does it mean that i haven't seen the dark side of life myself? I have, but i wouldn't blame some other person for anything i have been through because everybody has their own set of unique experiences.
I don't care if u think this is a lecture but your level of maturity needs this lecture. Take it or dump it, its your wish.
No 1.Never sit in judgement of anyone.
No 2. Treat everyone you meet as a human being first and then as a man or woman.
No 3. Understand there is a fundamental difference between man and woman,
No 4. Respect women, that doesn't make you a feminist panderer.
No 5. Show Chivalry and stop behaving like a Rowdy when you expect the woman to behave like one.
No 6. Do not assume a woman is always wrong.
No7.(esp for you ROWDY) Do not treat a woman like a sex object. At age 50 your figure doesn't matter your relationship with your partner does.You prolly won't get it now, someday u will.
No.8. Do not use abusive words against females to express your anger towards others. You can replace those with male anatomy words. Why not?
I don't ignore anybody they just need to go away after they show their true colors.
There can be a pact if you develop some respect towards women instead of treating them like second class citizens of this planet. Otherwise forget any pact.
Yes, @Rowdy needs your lecture!

Rashna

Country flag
To tell u the truth i was so disappointed with what i saw. I had never seen such mean minded men in my life before, and i have been working and interacting with so many men.It came as a shock to me that indian men can be so backward in their thinking, so insensitive, and so vitriolic and acidic and full of BS. That's why i wanted to quit, not because i can't survive.
Let people decide whether they want to respond to me or not; Who are you to decide for others. I think you are jealous of me perhaps. Is that it? I might be hogging the limelight here.
But i am always like that where ever i go. I am the centre of attention. Good bad or ugly thats a quality. You can't deny that.

You can hold on your own but you wanted to quit. See the conflict in your statements. If you can hold on your own why quit or why complain.

It is a discussion forum where people are judged by their contribution to the discussions. You have to perform to get people's acknowledgement and courtesy. Actually responding to your repetitive posts people have given you lot more attention than you actually deserve.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
To tell u the truth i was so disappointed with what i saw. I had never seen such mean minded men in my life before, and i have been working and interacting with so many men.It came as a shock to me that indian men can be so backward in their thinking, so insensitive, and so vitriolic and acidic and full of BS. That's why i wanted to quit, not because i can't survive.
Let people decide whether they want to respond to me or not; Who are you to decide for others. I think you are jealous of me perhaps. Is that it? I might be hogging the limelight here.
But i am always like that where ever i go. I am the centre of attention. Good bad or ugly thats a quality. You can't deny that.
haha! Let's continue the banter in jokes thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles