Am I the only Pakistani here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Not at all. The site i was on has no such abusing going on. IF you abuse a woman there you will face a lifetime ban immediately. Not only that nobody dares to make cheap comments to any female member there no matter what her nationality.Here in spite of my flagging the offender the admin allowed him back. He came back and abused me twice and also abused another moderator and even then he was banned after 24 hours. The men here sit in judgement of others. See even in this post this guy is calling me a troll. So u see typical nonsensical judgemental behavior. Its being run like some ghar ka tabela.
As I mentioned in my previous posts .... there are incidents in that forum as well.

Rashna

Country flag
It has never taken as long to get offenders banned there. And they have active MODS not sleeping ones like ours. Here the one who gets insulted gets an infraction because the offenders friend tells the moderator that the offended one needs to get one. LOL., This is the state of affairs here.

As I mentioned in my previous posts .... there are incidents in that forum as well.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Even if u comment i care nada. Because we are all individuals here. Nobody has to sit in judgement of anyone.
I know you don't care else you would have learnt something useful. We all judge people all the time whether we like it or not.

You bring non-sense victimhood in every thread and hence my comments. This thread needed just some encouragement for the new member. But no, you have to bring us evil women-haters in every thread. You get what you seek.

I am done with you for today. Ofcourse, I will troll some other day!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It has never taken as long to get offenders banned there. And they have active MODS not sleeping ones like ours. Here the one who gets insulted gets an infraction because the offenders friend tells the moderator that the offended one needs to get one. LOL., This is the state of affairs here.
Yes I agree mods are late here !

Rashna

Country flag
You should quit before i reveal how u were "following" someone who was a nutjob and u sit on judgement of me just because i am a female and easy target for you and your gang of haters. However all of you should understand one thing, your personal experiences with women notwithstanding you are required to behave on public fora. If you cross the red lines you will be tagged and exposed. Now be off.
I know you don't care else you would have learnt something useful. We all judge people all the time whether we like it or not.

You bring non-sense victimhood in every thread and hence my comments. This thread needed just some encouragement for the new member. But no, you have to bring us evil women-haters in every thread. You get what you seek.

I am done with you for today. Ofcourse, I will troll some other day!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You should quit before i reveal how u were "following" someone who was a nutjob and u sit on judgement of me just because i am a female and easy target for you and your gang of haters. However all of you should understand one thing, your personal experiences with women notwithstanding you are required to behave on public fora. If you cross the red lines you will be tagged and exposed. Now be off.
I do not hide behind women(sorry men) tag when my arguments are weak. I have debated enough gangs of people alone on this forum. They all followed some sort of a religion like Communism, Soicalism or some -ism like feminism in your case. But I do not act like cry baby.

So behave like an adult and take some jabs every now and then, rather than cry. You are easy target because you do not present any worthwhile arguments. Same holds for many other people on this forum. Only difference being that they(most) do not cry when exposed for their stupidity or hypocrisy.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
This is what makes the difference between moderation and patchwork. Moderation means real time chk on nonsense.
Moderation is a thankless job.

If it were working well, "women under attack" would not be allowed to derail every thread. Self-moderation works best and most guys here seem to stick to it.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Another thread gone to the gutters :facepalm:

Rashna

Country flag
Rubbish. You are the leader of the pack which is against women. I dont get it, what is wrong with all of u? I mean u guys sound like maniacs to me. FYI i mostly am on my own threads and my threads get locked because of your obnoxious friends (with your tacit support ofcourse).

Moderation is a thankless job.

If it were working well, "women under attack" would not be allowed to derail every thread. Self-moderation works best and most guys here seem to stick to it.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Rubbish. You are the leader of the pack which is against women. I dont get it, what is wrong with all of u? I mean u guys sound like maniacs to me. FYI i mostly am on my own threads and my threads get locked because of your obnoxious friends (with your tacit support ofcourse).
Thanks for praising my leadership skills. Sadly, none of them really cares for me.

There have been other women on this forum who never faced any problems, so take it easy. I am only trying to help you.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

Rashna

Country flag
You are yet to make a single argument that impressed me. In every discussion i find u guys are talking off tangent about something else and acting like u know it all. lol. Sorry mister you may pretend to be discussing but ure way off topic. I never had any such charge leveled against me because ive never been a feminist. I got labeled as one as soon as i landed on this forum. All because u and ure gang of women haters needed a target. And whether i post anything u guys will come there and draw some feminist BS crap out of ure hat and accuse me with it. And i am supposed to sit back and take abuse just to pander to your crappy egos. MODS are not active so it works nicely for all of u and even if they were active they have no idea what the heck is wrong in their friends behaving like street side goondas. All in all a very healthy environment for u, but honestly i am ashamed of you guys. You give Indian men a bad name.

I do not hide behind women(sorry men) tag when my arguments are weak. I have debated enough gangs of people alone on this forum. They all followed some sort of a religion like Communism, Soicalism or some -ism like feminism in your case. But I do not act like cry baby.

So behave like an adult and take some jabs every now and then, rather than cry. You are easy target because you do not present any worthwhile arguments. Same holds for many other people on this forum. Only difference being that they(most) do not cry when exposed for their stupidity or hypocrisy.

Rashna

Country flag
I don't see any other "active" female member except me. The other lady makes a guest appearance. I had decided to quit at the very beginning but @Ray asked me to stay so i did. That apart i can hold my own very well as u know by now. Why don't you reform yourself and turn in to a gentleman and ask your bandit kings to turn into decent men we can be proud of as calling Indian men.

Thanks for praising my leadership skills. Sadly, none of them really cares for me.

There have been other women on this forum who never faced any problems, so take it easy. I am only trying to help you.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I don't see any other "active" female member except me. The other lady makes a guest appearance. I had decided to quit at the very beginning but @Ray asked me to stay so i did. That apart i can hold my own very well as u know by now. Why don't you reform yourself and turn in to a gentleman and ask your bandit kings to turn into decent men we can be proud of as calling Indian men.
You can hold on your own but you wanted to quit. See the conflict in your statements. If you can hold on your own why quit or why complain.

It is a discussion forum where people are judged by their contribution to the discussions. You have to perform to get people's acknowledgement and courtesy. Actually responding to your repetitive posts people have given you lot more attention than you actually deserve.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Let us have a pact
@Rashna - No one here wants to beat/dominate/snatch the rights of women. All are educated and respected members of society. Having at least a mother. Just because people do not agree with 5Star activists does not mean they hate women. It gets a little demeaning when you(or anyone else) comes and starts lecturing full grown men on how to behave. Agreed there are a few trolls , just put them on ignore and move on.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad - Just drop it bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles