Allow myself to introduce.....myself :)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Greeting fellow forumgoers.

My good friend Singh has invited me to DFI, and I am very happy to be here.
So, if you dont like me, take it out on him ;)

Just a few facts about myself. I'm Russian, from the city of Krasnodar. I'm 31, so you dont have to worry about me acting immature... but please expect me to be sceptical, jaded and bitter. I value empirical evidence above rhetoric. You will see me saying "photo or GTFO" quite often. In return, I have very extensive photo collection myself, and I have few friends who do too. So if you are looking for something rare or obscure, dont be shy and ask me. I might be able to help.

Now important part. I'm not military (present or former). I have not served in Armed Forces of any country. I am not affiliated in any way with any branch, agency, department of anything whatsoever. My edication, while extensive, has nothing to do with military. I'm an internet armchair general with 12 years of experience. That is all.

If you have any questions please free to ask. Worst case scenario, I wont answer :)
Hey smirnoff welcome to the forum:) kasaeed here ;)

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Welcome Smirnoff......are you known by the name Feanor in another internet life maybe? :)

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Welcome anyway. :) Nice to have another Russian member on board.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
namaste smirnoffji welcome to the Board

Zmey Smirnoff

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Chinese are invading my introduction thread. Fire....... well.... FIRE EVERYTHING!!!!

p2prada

Smirnoff. Long time no see.:)

Welcome aboard mate.

Pintu

Zmey it is nice to see you after long day? How is everything going friend ? :)

Regards

A.V.

Welcome Smirnoff......are you known by the name Feanor in another internet life maybe? :)
if you are in touch with feanor do inform him anout DFI i did send a mail but it did not reach i presume

Zmey Smirnoff

Thanks for kind words... I'll stick around DFI for a while. At least till the Iranian crap calms down. No one is talking military at IDF right now. Everybody is too enthralled with post-election clusterfuck.

A.V.

good to see you here regularly zmey i hope you will have a liking for DFI and its members

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles