Al-Khalid MBT And Pakistani Armour

Chinmoy

Country flag
Pakistani experts are not even comparable to other informed layman. I heard a discussion on Pakistanis media in which one expert was telling Pakistanis how India copied Pruthvi and agni missiles from Israeli Arrow missile technology. Their great spy master Hamid gul told Pakistanis how modi Developed Maharashtra when he was Maharashtra CM. Their Maria sultan is not much different and tells many factual lies to Pakistani public in TV discussion. If you watch Pakistani TV discussion, you will listen only lies and whine. Only few people are educated and talk sensible like Nazam shetty, Hasan Nisar and Parvez Hodboy. Pakistanis tell them agents of India and west. Their Hero is Zaid Hamid. I listen to Zaid Hamid video of about 8 years back. He told that Pakistan will reach moon in next five years. Pakistan will emerge as a great nation and all important decision shall be made world only after taking opinion of pakistan. Infact, Pakistan emerged as a faild state in this time period.
Another one who talks sense is perhaps Kalsara......... Even if he bashes India, he does so with logic. Nazam Shetty is just a govt mouthpiece. As far as Parvez Hodboy and Hasan Nisar are concerned, one is a scientist who talks with logic based on scientific facts and another is an eminent writer and columnist who talks with historical facts.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Post the screen shot of the source that India produce 81 tech and Pak 39 as defined in MTCR
As written in document, it's only the list,

I counted them via writing in notebook. At best, I can type their names for you.
Did you miss this one? the first MIRV-capable missile in the sub-continent.

Yes, off course.

Just test firing an MIRV capable stage won't make you have MIRVs.
You must have re entry vehicles, heat shields, elevated trajectory (not usual for a MRBM which can make it an orbital launcher) and individual navigation systems & computer systems for individual warhead.
I can bet my money that you can't make first two & fourth, you have never tested any of these techs in any form.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Another one who talks sense is perhaps Kalsara......... Even if he bashes India, he does so with logic. Nazam Shetty is just a govt mouthpiece. As far as Parvez Hodboy and Hasan Nisar are concerned, one is a scientist who talks with logic based on scientific facts and another is an eminent writer and columnist who talks with historical facts.
Yes, Kalsara also is a one guy who talks with some sense.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Oh Khuda ka khauff kar bhai, kitna jhooth bolega.

You are talking about this masterpiece.

With this brilliant armour.

Ohhhhh my god. I did not know that Pakistani tanks are so flimsy and will require a bullet fire instead of a tank round to penetrate.

They said that JF 17 is a great plane and hype it a lot. When it came to real face off, they ran away. Pakistani medias are not discussing that. Think when a plane can not face off Tejas in Air show than how will it face tejas war? Still Pakistanis are hyping this like anything. PDF was really in a big shock when Tejas gave its first performance.

Chinmoy

Country flag
As written in document, it's only the list,

I counted them via writing in notebook. At best, I can type their names for you.
Yes, off course.

Just test firing an MIRV capable stage won't make you have MIRVs.
You must have re entry vehicles, heat shields, elevated trajectory (not usual for a MRBM which can make it an orbital launcher) and individual navigation systems & computer systems for individual warhead.
I can bet my money that you can't make first two & fourth, you have never tested any of these techs in any form.
What tech do you use to make an MRBM MIRV capable? AFAIK releasing MIRV in atmosphere would be catastrophic enough for the warhead.

IndianHawk

Country flag
What tech do you use to make an MRBM MIRV capable? AFAIK releasing MIRV in atmosphere would be catastrophic enough for the warhead.
As the name MIRV suggests each warhead should be an independent re-entry vehicle.

Anyone can make a missile with more space at top to carry such warheads.
That is what pakis have probably done in abubilli goat :lawl:

Now designing each warhead with independent navigation different yield and simultaneous or differential launching is the true capability.

Porkies will take 20-30 years to get there if they survive that long:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
That's why I pointed it out, you need heat shields, re entry vehicles and individual navigation & computer system for each warhead.
An MRBM will have to achieve many folds higher altitude than usually it does to deliver MIRV.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Anyone can make a missile with more space at top to carry such warheads.
They do have more space at top except it is heads. All porkies have more space than average humans as others have brains and so no space is available but porkies do not seem to have brains so there's lot of space available at top.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Chinmoy

Country flag
A
That's why I pointed it out, you need heat shields, re entry vehicles and individual navigation & computer system for each warhead.
An MRBM will have to achieve many folds higher altitude than usually it does to deliver MIRV.
As far as news goes, the Ababeel is just the copy of DF-26C ASBM which is an improvement of DF-21 again. It is said to be MaRV capable instead of MIRV. So again the doubt lingers on its capabilities.

Dazzler

Oh Khuda ka khauff kar bhai, kitna jhooth bolega.

You are talking about this masterpiece.

With this brilliant armour.

It was ambushed from three sides of the mountainous road and had to face at least six suicide attack attempts within a span of 15 minutes along with attacks through improvised explosive devices that were buried in their way.

Crew of the destroyed Al-Zarrar MBT survived without injuries and tank was recovered as neither turret of chassis of Al-Zarrar MBT was penetrated which also proved the recent upgrade was successful. Survival of the crew from the destroyed Al-Zarrar MBT is also going to be a major morale booster for the crew as they will have more confidence in the crew protection capability of the tank. According to the soldiers participating in this furious battle fought in the first week of this recent attempt by the Pakistan army to clear out the areas from Taliban militants, they were attacked from three sides by different militant groups that have divided themselves into smaller groups of four to five.

First attack was through improvised explosive devices which resulted in the destruction of the tanks and afterward Taliban started firing at them, they say that it was very difficult for them to access the direction of the fire and strength of the enemy. Soldiers involved in this fight say that it took us some time to estimate their positions and after that, we started the counter attack by sending our troops to surround them. Taliban felt the heat and started the second part of the attack to scatter and destroy the advance party of Pakistan army, they launched one of their front end weapon against this small advance party; suicide bombers. Because of the magnitude of this attack, one can easily describe it as the largest suicide attack in Pakistan if not the largest in the world, mounted against a small force in such a limited time.

Dazzler

Who made this **** measuring comparisons ..

You and your buddies have posted same video trillion times in past, with same result, Read the thread for your own enlightenment ...

It was one of the official presentations made by HIT (Tank manufacturing factory to be precise) at an undisclosed occasion.

http://studylib.net/doc/5769130/tank-al-khalid---industrialdefencesummit.com

The same is also quoted by several authentic blogs, including the one below:

http://below-the-turret-ring.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Authentic blog runner is a Ex DFI member also, We know him very well ..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Crew of the destroyed Al-Zarrar MBT survived without injuries and tank was recovered as neither turret of chassis of Al-Zarrar MBT was penetrated
Is there anymore fanboy stuff you can copy paste ?

Thats Al Zarrar (Type 59) had been completely burned out. And such Tanks or Armored vehicles can never be recovered but always write off.

Because Metal has a specific characteristics and if it's subjected to intense Heat (as in case with your Tank) it loose its characteristic. This is elementary Class 10 th knowledge that you missed while you copy pasted that Fanboy stuff Mr Self proclaimed Tank "expert"

Dazzler

Is there anymore fanboy stuff you can copy paste ?

Thats Al Zarrar (Type 59) had been completely burned out. And such Tanks or Armored vehicles can never be recovered but always write off.

Because Metal has a specific characteristics and if it's subjected to intense Heat (as in case with your Tank) it loose its characteristic. This is elementary Class 10 th knowledge that you missed while you copy pasted that Fanboy stuff Mr Self proclaimed Tank "expert"
So, the crew that survived is actually serving in the region as of today. The tank, despite being attacked from multiple directions, didnt cook off and kept the crew protected, hence, the upgrade served its purpose.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
So, the crew that survived is actually serving in the region as of today. The tank, despite being attacked from multiple directions, didnt cook off and kept the crew protected, hence, the upgrade served its purpose.

And where is the sources that the crew survive ?

And i don't have the pic with me at this time where it Turret was penetrated as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles