Al Jazeera Documentary on Balochistan : Pakistan's other war

Zarvin

Sarfaraz must be one of them bought sardars.

And in any case today BLA is led by middle class. There are just two types of sardars, bought by the establishment or in exile.
You will say he is Pro-Pakistani and bought. We will say the BLA is Pro-Indian and bought. The argument ends there with nothing more to discuss.

Zarvin

@Ray's article

Mrs Sarfaraz has made some bold allegations against the Pakistan Army, if she can prove them to the Supreme court then I'm willing to accept them; I'm not one to tell you that Pakistan Army are sinless and will never do such a thing.

Zarvin

Then you are being disingenuous.
Sir I'm being very straghtforward, I've been in this discussion before with Indians on this topic---It usually ends in the way I've stated before with "ISI is telling Pro-Pakistani Baloch to spread lies". and "Raw is backing BLA".
I would rather put aside such theories and actually discuss the issue instead of looking for scapegoats.

Zarvin

@Daredevil

Sir if you can give a choice section that you want me to reply to, otherwise I would rather not reply to a 38min video.

Zebra

Country flag
Didn't you just reiterate my point, that India has unofficially given up claims on the parts of J&K administered by Pakistan? And if so, how are my 'powers of understanding extremely weak'?

Again, you are supporting my argument, that India has unofficially given up all claims to Pakistan administered J&K.
Please, can you show that part on map, if you do not mind.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
@Daredevil

Sir if you can give a choice section that you want me to reply to, otherwise I would rather not reply to a 38min video.
You can reply here. This thread is still about Balochistan.

Zarvin

Thanks dude.

But what is the fun of that part only?

What about Northern Areas? Any particular reason you are asking everyone about this little part only? :confused:
Sir please see Post #22 to answer your question.

Zebra

Country flag
Sir please see Post #22 to answer your question.
Sir, that's only a member's personal view. Nothing to do with Indian Government or Indian Government's view or stand over PoK or part of PoK OR nothing to do with my question.

Anyway, can I take the post #31 the same way? Again a member's view.

Zarvin

Sir, that's only a member's personal view. Nothing to do with Indian Government or Indian Government's view or stand over PoK or part of PoK OR nothing to do with my question.

Anyway, can I take the post #31 the same way? Again a member's view.
I made no such claim, I gave you the reference so you can further understand the context of Agnostic_Muslims quote. I am sufficed to discuss Baluchistan on this thread and I apologize for bringing up Kashmir in the first place.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The BLA might consider hiring ex-IRA guys if the latter are not too old and decrepit. US Army SF was intended to support insurgencies. Same caveat applies to former SF guys. At least the training FMs should be available on the internet.

Oracle

We really dont care about POK or askai chin. We are content with what we have but be sure we are not willing to lose an inch.

There wont be any ruckus in India if ind-pak settle for status quo and agree to convert LOC in IB.
Are you out of your mind? PoK belongs to India. Why should be settle for anything less, than what is rightfully ours in the first place.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sir I'm being very straghtforward, I've been in this discussion before with Indians on this topic---It usually ends in the way I've stated before with "ISI is telling Pro-Pakistani Baloch to spread lies". and "Raw is backing BLA".
I would rather put aside such theories and actually discuss the issue instead of looking for scapegoats.
Please don't sir me.

You are being disingenuous if you believe that India is solely responsible for the Baloch freedom struggle. It is an indigenous movement against the Pakistani state. Even Pakistani commentators have begun to accept it.

I wish India did help the Baloch people, and provided us a way so that Indians can volunteer their services and/or money for the Baloch cause. I have also had a privilege of interacting with and befriending Baloch people including a Sardar's son, their hate for Pakistan is unbelievable.

You should talk to the Baloch victims of Pakistani oppression and those Punjabi settlers kicked out of Balochistan.

Pokemon

Are you out of your mind? PoK belongs to India. Why should be settle for anything less, than what is rightfully ours in the first place.
Rhetorics???

What are we doing to get POK/Askai chin back for last 65 years??

Even Pakistan is more sincere in its efforts to get back Kashmir. Atleast they are trying no matter how unethical there ways are.

And O you dont need to be over enthusiast to prove anything.

Agnostic Muslim

those Punjabi settlers kicked out of Balochistan.
Many of the settlers being targeted, massacred and forced to leave have been living in Balochistan for generations, before Pakistan became independent.

At what point exactly do people become 'entitled' to the lands they have been living on and cease to be called 'settlers'?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles