Akshay Kumar's Baby Banned in Pakistan

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Akshay Kumar's Baby, about an Indian spy mission to catch a dreaded terrorist, will not be shown in Pakistan as the Censor Board of the country refused to allow it screening.

"Censor boards in Islamabad and Karachi have decided to ban the film because it portrays a negative image of Muslims and the negative characters in the film also have Muslim names," the Dawn newspaper said.

All CDs and DVDs of the film have also been banned in Islamabad. A representative of the film's distributor, Everready Pictures informed the paper that the film has been banned in Pakistan.

Although, the film was set to release on January 23 across Pakistan, cinemas in Karachi had removed it from their websites leading to speculations about its imminent screening.

The film stars famed Pakistani TV drama actor Mikaal Zulfiqar as well as Rasheed Naz, who played the villainous cleric in Shoaib Mansoor's Khuda Ke Liye.

Earlier, director Neeraj Pandey was quoted as saying that the film was not "anti-Pakistan."

The board routinely bans films deemed to have 'anti- Pakistan' themes. In the past, the local censor board banned Ek Tha Tiger that featured an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agent.

Akshay Kumars Baby Banned in Pakistan - NDTV Movies

----------------------------------------------------

But they loved PK!!!

Bollywood should not keep pakistan in their minds while scripting movies. I want more & more Indian movies to be banned in pakistan.

even though its a good movie, Indian secularist media is giving negative reviews maybe they did not like pakistanis to shown as terrorists

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Akshay kumar s@cks as an actor.

But will definitely watch and support this movie.
Atleast there are some sane people who are showing the truth which is 100% of Pakis are terrorist/potential terrorist.
Sickulars of bollywood should eat sh8t.We don't want no peace with these terrorist thugs pakis.S@ck on this vishal bhardwaaj and eat sh8t.......

Akshay Kumar FTW.

Sambha ka Boss

Movie is about Pakistani terror network for their Kashmir obsession. not surprising if its be banned in Pakistan but their excuses for banning it sounds quite bizarre.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Seriously, what's the purpose of this thread? Cussing at Pakistan for not being pro India?
Actually, I think we should all be happy. More and more Indian movies should be banned in Pakistan. Of course, Pakis will continue to watch them online, and through pirated DVDs etc. But then, our filmmakers will stop focusing on the so-called "Pakistan market".

This focus on the "Pakistan market" results in unnecessary crap like some random Pakistani man being shown romancing some Indian woman, some kind of asinine Pakistani angle is brought in to cater to the so-called "Pakistan market". It also induces a lot of WKK-ism.

I hope Pakistan bans Bollywood completely. Let them watch pirated movies, and through torrents and other online channels.

anupamsurey

Country flag
perhaps this is the only movie (in recent times) which calls a spade a spade.
and since it is not one of the khan's movie pakis will ban it for sure.

this is just a bitter pill for pakis.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am gonna see PK this extended weekend, I got it freeeeeee in PD but didn't get time yet.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Please add a scene or two denigrating hinduism in the silliest way possible, and see how our paki baijaans and behenjaans rush to their theaters in droves....

SANITY

Actually, I think we should all be happy. More and more Indian movies should be banned in Pakistan. Of course, Pakis will continue to watch them online, and through pirated DVDs etc. But then, our filmmakers will stop focusing on the so-called "Pakistan market".

This focus on the "Pakistan market" results in unnecessary crap like some random Pakistani man being shown romancing some Indian woman, some kind of asinine Pakistani angle is brought in to cater to the so-called "Pakistan market". It also induces a lot of WKK-ism.

I hope Pakistan bans Bollywood completely. Let them watch pirated movies, and through torrents and other online channels.
That's like denigrating all of Pakistan and pakistani's (including people other than those who intend to harm or hurt indian interest). Unable to stand this on any moral grounds.

blueblood

There is no such thing as a Pakistani market. I think Pune or Bangalore has more screens than Pak. It's the "aman ka tamasha" market.

List of cinemas in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
That's like denigrating all of Pakistan and pakistani's (including people other than those who intend to harm or hurt indian interest). Unable to stand this on any moral grounds.
No matter what your morals are, it is a fact that almost ALL Pakistanis fall in the category of "wanting to harm or hurt Indian interests".

Answer the following questions:

1. Is taking Kashmir away from India against India's interests or not? How many Pakis want that to happen? Above 97%, agreed?
2. How many Pakis will agree that "Muslims should rule India, and British unfairly took away the crown from Muslims and gave it to Nehru/Congress"? More than 98% Pakis will agree with the statement, agreed?
3. How many Pakis will say that they are inherently superior to Indians (Hindus in particular) just by virtue of being Muslims? Ridiculous, we know. But more than 99% Pakis will agree. Agreed?
4. How many Pakis believe that they are a "martial race" and are superior to Indians, and constantly deride Indians for our customs, beliefs, culture and habits? More than 65% (at least). Agreed?
5. How many Pakis want Indian economic growth to come to a standstill and want India to go back to the pre-91 "no hope" days? I would say, 100%.
6. How many Pakis would want to attack India and conquer large parts of our territory, subjugating Hindus on their way? Almost everyone. More than 99%.
7. How many Pakis support terrorism in India as legitimate "war tactic"? At least 70%.

India is surviving because we are much more powerful and much stronger than the Pakis. We have beaten them back multiple times. You just have to look at the state they left their own Muslim brethren in, in Bangladesh. If we had been as weak as Bangladesh, all their inherent racism, ugly notions of "martial race and Muslim superiority" would have hit us in the face and we would have ceased to exist as a nation today.

So, lets keep all this lovey-dovey "moral" shit aside please. Unless the Paki societal attitude changes, and unless they drastically alter their mindset, we should treat every Pakistani as a suspect, and a harm to Indian interests.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
No matter what your morals are, it is a fact that almost ALL Pakistanis fall in the category of "wanting to harm or hurt Indian interests".

Answer the following questions:

1. Is taking Kashmir away from India against India's interests or not? How many Pakis want that to happen? Above 97%, agreed?
2. How many Pakis will agree that "Muslims should rule India, and British unfairly took away the crown from Muslims and gave it to Nehru/Congress"? More than 98% Pakis will agree with the statement, agreed?
3. How many Pakis will say that they are inherently superior to Indians (Hindus in particular) just by virtue of being Muslims? Ridiculous, we know. But more than 99% Pakis will agree. Agreed?
4. How many Pakis believe that they are a "martial race" and are superior to Indians, and constantly deride Indians for our customs, beliefs, culture and habits? More than 65% (at least). Agreed?
5. How many Pakis want Indian economic growth to come to a standstill and want India to go back to the pre-91 "no hope" days? I would say, 100%.
6. How many Pakis would want to attack India and conquer large parts of our territory, subjugating Hindus on their way? Almost everyone. More than 99%.
7. How many Pakis support terrorism in India as legitimate "war tactic"? At least 70%.

India is surviving because we are much more powerful and much stronger than the Pakis. We have beaten them back multiple times. You just have to look at the state they left their own Muslim brethren in, in Bangladesh. If we had been as weak as Bangladesh, all their inherent racism, ugly notions of "martial race and Muslim superiority" would have hit us in the face and we would have ceased to exist as a nation today.

So, lets keep all this lovey-dovey "moral" shit aside please. Unless the Paki societal attitude changes, and unless they drastically alter their mindset, we should treat every Pakistani as a suspect, and a harm to Indian interests.
Hypocrisy is word !

It comes from false claims, fake history, false notions and their religious beliefs which are grilled in them. There is a false sense of superiority which is backed by history in which they themselves are slaves,conquered and converted.

Then there are u-turns, lies, denials from their establishment.

If a Muslim leader rises and says get ready for Gazwa-e-hind or any religious war, the spark ignites and become wild fire since most of these guys believe waging war on infidels is the best way and is also short cut to go into paradise.

I am not saying all the Pakistanis are like that but the ideology and brainwashing is being done and the raw material for religious radicalism is always present in abundance in that place.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Whenever I have had the misfortune of encountering a Paki on Twitter, after the initial back-and-forth, I inevitably hear the following shit: "Indians had no culture, Muslims gave all the culture to India" (ignoring all the glorious traditions and heritage of India's pre-Islamic past), "Indians (Hindus) are bhagodas and cowards" (this in spite of being hammered and beaten time and again!), "India's growth will slow down, India is all hot air and gas, India is propped by the West" (even though it is beggaristan which has been propped up and sustained by aid from their four-fathers), "India keeps begging in Western nations" (Pakis obviously don't know the difference between investment and aid), "India copies everything from West, they have no technology of their own" (somewhat rich, coming from a shitty nation which can't even manufacture a proper pin, when compared to a nation which has some great manufacturing industries - pharma, auto, textile, petrochemical, steel, railways, etc.), "Indians are inferior because they worship idols" (this is the most ridiculous of them all - they think that "ban on idol worship" is some kind of axiomatic truth like Newton's laws or the laws of thermodynamics).

I could go on and on and on. Every Paki I have had to misfortune of interacting with so far has displayed these sentiments and traits. That is how their society is, that is how their citizens have been moulded. That is their thought process. Now, maybe @SANITY should tell us why we should not consider every Paki as a potential enemy until proved otherwise?

Last edited by a moderator:

Free Karma

Whenever I have had the misfortune of encountering a Paki on Twitter, after the initial back-and-forth, I inevitably hear the following shit: "Indians had no culture, Muslims gave all the culture to India" (ignoring all the glorious traditions and heritage of India's pre-Islamic past), "Indians (Hindus) are bhagodas and cowards"
This is actually not just Pakis, I've even people from the west repeat this nonsense. all awesome culture/architecture/food came from muslims type nonsense, they seemed like hardcore evangelicals.

"Indians are inferior because they worship idols" (this is the most ridiculous of them all - they think that "ban on idol worship" is some kind of axiomatic truth like Newton's laws or the laws of thermodynamics).
I've actually seen people use idol worshiper as an abuse...found it funny, that think this could be an abuse (in this case it was an Iranian).

I think these might not be a exclusively Paki one, but perhaps a pan abrahamic thing (but more visible from Pakis due to vicinity)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This is actually not just Pakis, I've even people from the west repeat this nonsense. all awesome culture/architecture/food came from muslims type nonsense, they seemed like hardcore evangelicals.

I've actually seen people use idol worshiper as an abuse...found it funny, that think this could be an abuse (in this case it was an Iranian).

I think these might not be a exclusively Paki one, but perhaps a pan abrahamic thing (but more visible from Pakis due to vicinity)
To some extent, we are responsible. Read this awesome article:

The Kaipullai's Vetti Thoughts : The outer playground of my inner devil | The greatest Heist in Indian history..How Indian History was changed and we didn’t even notice. Part 1:The lost eon 6th Century B.C to 1174 A.D

SANITY

Now, maybe @SANITY should tell us why we should not consider every Paki as a potential enemy until proved otherwise?
If we treat all the people as same because of some or say most of them are dumb would mean that even those who are of sound mind and willing for better relation and cooperation with us will hesitate about how to do so. I agree with all you say but I think I am just unable to make my point properly and it is not too important either so you can ignore my comment.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If we treat all the people as same because of some or say most of them are dumb would mean that even those who are of sound mind and willing for better relation and cooperation with us will hesitate about how to do so. I agree with all you say but I think I am just unable to make my point properly and it is not too important either so you can ignore my comment.
After the statistics that I gave, let us assume that there are 1% people of sound mind who want better relations and don't have that stinking attitude. 1% means 2 million. That is the population of North Bangalore. That's it. For their sake, we need not bother our head too much, is my opinion. They cannot really affect any changes in Pakistan, they are inconsequential.

qafir

Freedom of expression ,
Being the right of director ,should not be suppressed.....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles