AkhandBharat: Strategic implications

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Oh Please! lets not drag Kashmir issue into this and focus on Akhand Bharat ideology only

We may discuss these issues in various other threads :) - Most welcome

@ topic

Like i said before we have so many diversified views and have to compromise on each and every issue arising. Why not get seperated like brothers usually does after they are married and their childrens are grown up? Like in our desi families we often see the division of two families after their childrens are grown up? does it not bring peace towards the whole of the family who simply can't live together in one house after everybody is matured

One day or another we have to move on and in order to maintain this peace and not start Hindu- Muslim genocide every now and then, we not move respectively and maintain good relationships like we (Pakistan) have with China?

We simply can't bring peace in this region as long as this dream of Akhand Bharat is enriched among some Indian fellows
Ah, but your original post did refer to Kashmir. Indian dont bother much about Kashmir, its Pakistan who raises the issue at every available fora. Anyways will stop here as i know it the not the thread for it.

To tell you the truth, Akhand Bharat ideology is not shared by Indians at all. We have moved on from Partition. 99.9999% Indians dont want a re-united India Pakistan and I am one of them. Some elements do exist who would love to see that happen just like elements exist in Pakistan who would like to Islamize entire India. I think right now, the Akhand Bharat thingy must be used more by vested Pakistani propagandists who want to show gullible Pakistanis what "Hindu/Brahmin India" is upto.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles