Ajmer Priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers

Blackwater

I can't frankly think of any reason to support it.

==

Lets not mix Politics with Religion, it has been our bane since independence.
if pakis and mix why not we, its only for them not for Bangladeshi aur Malaysian or arabs

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This action seems more like a token for showing solidarity with Sarabjit.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistani Islam and politics are well woven together, it would be a mistake to entertain a Paki on religious grounds. In fact we should cut all the relations with Pakistan.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Isn't Saudi Arabia dictates the terms of what Islam is? :hmm:
Absolutely not. In the Subcontinent Barelvis significantly outnumber Deobandis/Salafis/Wahhabis/Tablighis/Ahl-e-Hadees (all put together)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistani Islam and politics are well woven together,
Ok.

it would be a mistake to entertain a Paki on religious grounds.
Why ? because Pakistani Islam and Politicas are well woven together ?

In fact we should cut all the relations with Pakistan.
That wouldn't be a very smart move. You give me one good reason how this would actually help us ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
This action seems more like a token for showing solidarity with Sarabjit.
Why do you want to show Solidarity to Sarabjit ?
As per Indian claims he was drunk when he crossed over.
As per Pakistani claims he was a terrorist.

Why don't you show Solidarity for hundreds of millions who have died of malnutrition due to corruption ? Why don't the Pandits refuse to entertain Politicians ?

Why don't you show Solidarity for the many of our soldier who have died fighting for the nation ? Why don't Buddhist Priests refuse to entertain Chinese immigrants ?

Why don't you show Solidarity for the many millions killed by British negligence ? Why don't you disallow British Tourists?

This is absolutely a juvenile and petty reaction. Our issue is not with the Pakistani pilgrim who wants to visit India for religious reasons.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I see no harm in such politics. The fatal politics and religion combo you are talking is not comparable to it.
I vehemently disagree. This is just a petty action intended to provide a feel good feeling.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I vehemently disagree. This is just a petty action intended to provide a feel good feeling.
So what is wrong in it, mention one wrong of it.

How it will be counter productive for India ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So what is wrong in it, mention one wrong of it.

How it will be counter productive for India ?
Several ways

In Pakistan

1. Minorities in Pakistan will not be allowed to visit India on religious grounds. This is the way many refugees escape Pakistan
2. Minorities in Pakistan will be persecuted, like many mandirs and hindus were killed in Post-Babri violence
3. Minorities religious institutions will be shut off to Indian pilgrims.

In India

1. Patriotism will be proved by being as hostile as possible to Pakistanis. Those who aren't will be called traitors.
2. Any religious institution which allows Pakistanis will be seen as traitors.
3. Radicalization of the society. Extremists will be dictating agenda, and liberal attitudes and sensibilities will be wiped out
4. Religious institutions and their functioning will come under dictate of extremists.
5. Places of religious worship such as the Ajmer Dargah, are open to all, and the rights of admission are solely dictated by the Govt.

However, if Religious institutions do want to be political, they can start by declaring politicians as heretics, and bar their entry. It is in fact the politicians who have caused us most harm.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why do you want to show Solidarity to Sarabjit ?
As per Indian claims he was drunk when he crossed over.
As per Pakistani claims he was a terrorist.

Why don't you show Solidarity for hundreds of millions who have died of malnutrition due to corruption ? Why don't the Pandits refuse to entertain Politicians ?

Why don't you show Solidarity for the many of our soldier who have died fighting for the nation ? Why don't Buddhist Priests refuse to entertain Chinese immigrants ?

Why don't you show Solidarity for the many millions killed by British negligence ? Why don't you disallow British Tourists?

This is absolutely a juvenile and petty reaction. Our issue is not with the Pakistani pilgrim who wants to visit India for religious reasons.
By "You" do you mean me or the Khadims?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
By "You" do you mean me or the Khadims?
All those in support of this action.

What do you think is more damaging ? Corruption which has caused deaths, misery, poverty etc, for many millions or Sarabjit's death ?
Remember in the case of Sarabjit's Death, Pakistan Govt has plausible deniability; secondly, an Indian prisoner also retaliated in an Indian jail.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All those in support of this action.

What do you think is more damaging ? Corruption which has caused deaths, misery, poverty etc, for many millions or Sarabjit's death ?
Remember in the case of Sarabjit's Death, Pakistan Govt has plausible deniability; secondly, an Indian prisoner also retaliated in an Indian jail.
Actually Khadims action is not really a good move for long term but more of a emotional one and short sighted.They say it's based on Sarabjit's treatment.

Some obvious questions arises here.

So how long are they going to deny "prayers" for Pakis? Do Allah listens to only Khadims or he listens to individual prayers as well?

Any tit for tat action we expect from Pakis since they have Sikh holy sites for which today unfortunately we need visa? Last time they denied visas for lot of Sikh pilgrims.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
And kindly please explain paji, how this helps India ?
I can detail many reasons, one I mentioned with my first post but I will wait for my question to be answered first.

Thanks

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually Khadims action is not really a good move for long term but more of a emotional one and short sighted.They say it's based on Sarabjit's treatment.
+1

Some obvious questions arises here.
So how long are they going to deny "prayers" for Pakis? Do Allah listens to only Khadims or he listens to individual prayers as well?
People going to dargahs don't pray to Allah.

Any tit for tat action we expect from Pakis since they have Sikh holy sites for which today unfortunately we need visa? Last time they denied visas for lot of Sikh pilgrims.
Tit for tat might be there. But forgetting what Pakistan does, such emotional or short-sighted reactions are not conducive to our society either.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles