Ajmal’s call to oust Cong, AGP and BJP

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Jan 20, 2013.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Demographuc tipping point reached ? How I wish people of Assam had a strong party like Dravdian parties in Tamil Nadu - would hv preserved their identity and culture, I dont like regional parties but in some cases required I believe to take care of state's interests.

Ajmal’s call to oust Cong, AGP and BJP

TEZPUR, Jan 19 – “There is an urgent need to launch a social freedom movement in the State as the social infrastructure among the common people of the society has already collapsed due to the dirty politics of different political parties including the Congress, AGP and BJP. So we have to join hands together to oust those political parties from the State by honestly exercising our voting right in the ensuing panchayat poll thereby establishing a corruption-free environment in the State”. This was observed by AIUDF president, Moulana Badaruddin Ajmal, here on Friday. The AIUDF chief was addressing a series of political meetings in the district including at Tezpur Panchmile near here and Thelamara under Dhekiajuli revenue circle.

In his speech criticising the Congress-ruled Assam government, Ajmal further said that in the name of developmental works in the State during the last eleven years of the Congress government instead of progress corruption has gained maximum priority among the Congress leaders from grass root level workers to cabinet ministers. “Already the BJP and AGP are gradually vanishing from Assam and the ruling Congress has also failed to gain the people’s support for their dirty politics. Now as an option there is only the AIUDF which can focus on the heartfelt issues of the common masses,” he maintained and added that for the AIUDF’s liberal policy people from every walk of the society have come forward to join the party.

3. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

So signs of possible seperation of Assam are visible now? Congress is responsible for this :dude:

4. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

This guy should be thrown back into Bangladesh, the guy is opportunistic and a traitor. :tsk:

5. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

good atleast for few years lets have AIUDF in power and then lets see how they behave. And i hope they would behave like their brothers are doing in Egypt and Tunsia(trying to impose islamic law) . Atleast that would open peoples eye and then would vote for AGP

By the way is AIUDF in power in in some gram panchyat or any other governing body ??

6. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

I have a strong feeling that 2014 elections would see a united muslim political front comprising of AIUDF, MIM, IUML etc..

parijataka and A chauhan like this.
  7. arkem8

arkem8 Regular Member

If that happens then the INC is totally and irreversibly fvcked....BhaaJhaPaaH will take in over 200 seats....

We live in very interesting times....

parijataka and Mad Indian like this.
  8. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

The man overrates himself.

He will get licked and put in his place.

9. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

NO. Libtard morons living in Assam are responsible for this, just like the way we are responsible for the UPA 2. We are still a democracy;)

10. Mad Indian

Yeah he will be put in his place with a handsome no. of MLAs. Who are we kidding?

11. Ray

So you think he will be credible at the hustings?

What is your rationale?

12. DivineHeretic

DivineHeretic Senior Member Senior Member

Don't make us the sacrificial goat bro in your quest for enlightenment . When we were shouting literally from the rooftops begging intervention from the centre to stop illigal migration, not one of you came forward in support. We bore the brunt of the national amnesia in matters of NE.

Btw, AIUDF has 19 assembly seats.

13. Mad Indian

Because the demographics of the land has tilted for the worse just like Right wing predicted it would.

Sorry, RIP Assam:pray:

14. Mad Indian

Thats just non-sense. You people have voted Congress into assembly for the third consecutive term now. God Helps those who helps themselves. We cant come and vote in the assembly elections there now can we?:rolleyes:

As you sow, so shall you reap. Sorry for being blunt...

Gogoi wins for the 3rd time, Assam celebrates - Rediff.com News

May be libtards will learn from this . Wait they wont, because you have to be brain dead for being a Libtard:lol:

15. DivineHeretic

Perhaps you dont realise the ground situation in Assam. It is no longer in the hands of the native assamese to change the election results. The demography has already been changed so that the illegal migrants from Bangladesh outnumber us. The congress & AIUDF facilitates and even provide ration cards and enter their names on voter lists, as this means that these people become their permanent votebank. You cant accuse us now, not after such a long period of negligence. But soon, as these mias decide to go further towards the metroes, you will realise the truth.

16. Mad Indian

I will again be blunt.

You are just giving more excuses! Was the Demographics different 15yrs back or the same? Why are saying the immigration happenened in a week? What were YOU guys doing about it? Bangla war ended in 1971! So you guys had ample time to vote in a right wing party who would have kicked these immigrants in their balls. So why dint you guys vote them in? Secularism so much?If so, as I said, you are reaping what you sow:rolleyes:

Compare and contrast with Gujarat/Maharastra where the right wing is very strong. These immigrants will get their asses handed to them if they try the same there. Thats what I said. And if you want to see the person responsible for this mess? You only need look into the mirror!

That said, I am more than willing to vote for the Right wing party(supposedly) -BJP. And that is all I can do. What more can you expect from me/(people like us)?.

Also, what about the libtards? Do you think they care? They are the ones who you should be appealing to, not us as we already are on your side-:truestory:

17. DivineHeretic

The demography began changing towards 1969-71, especially after the genocide in East Pak. The refugee people were allowed to stay in assam then and never returned to bangla, and further migration in the years that followed, caused the first uprising of the assamese in 1979, which was in the form of a huge civil movement, but later due to formation of ULFA, fizzled out.

By early 1990s, demography had really changed far too much. And then came the reports of the secret killings, and that brought the first mistake by the assamese, the voting in of Congress. Now, the mistake cannot be correct, atleast not in a bloodless way. Fustration is slowly building up, and the Bodo crisis might vey well be a glimpse of what is to come, for come what may, we will not accept this status quo.

Btw, when I reffered to you, I meant the central govt. And not the people. But when and if the time comes, the assamese will need the support of the patriots, for Assam is and always will be a non negotiable part of India.

18. Ray

The Ground situation in Assam is sold to the vote banks!

But there is backlash!

19. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Hmm.. I second @MadIndian - you guys are voting Congress again and again, the source of all your troubles.

20. Mad Indian

Again My friend, since 1969- you people have voted to Congress(which you knew was inviting Bagladeshis there) under the name of Secular shit, exactly 11times against 4 times for the opposition. And the no. of years of Congress rule from 1969- Present is about 30+ against Non-Congress rule of 12 years!

Now tell me what were you lot doing voting for Congress so many times? Were you sleeping when the traitors built up inside? If so whose fault is that? Note that I am not asking you people to take up arms for you people had the biggest weapon of all-Voting rights. What did you do with it? Now tell me who is at fault here?

Also, if ULFA was a creation, indirectly of CON-gress , why did Congress manage to win so many seats?:rolleyes:

List of Chief Ministers of Assam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    My dear friend, think about it. It was a mistake by the Assamese to have voted in Congress so many times. Is it not? Then if that comes back to bite, who is to be blamed?

The only way as I see it,to remove the Bangladeshi traitors ,is to have a strong Right wing party(Something better and Right winger than Shiv Sena) coming in absolute majority in India. Now tell me is it even possible now? Leave the rest of India, are YOUR own people willing to vote in a right wing party ?

And there is so much internet awareness these days. How much have the Assamese taken use of it to spread it far and wide about your problems? Remember, the libtard media which is like 99% of the mainstream media is full of Pimps who will sell the nation to the highest bidder. You cant depend on them now can you. Hence the work lies squarely on you guys is it not?
    Come on man. Central govt is nothing but what we vote in. Again, we are in a democracy, and libtard Indians are responsible for UPA in power no? So when you are asking for Central govt action, you are actually asking for action from people who vote in the Central govt-people like us. And as a fellow Indian, we right wingers are already with you, and hence the real people who you need to convince is the leftist/liberal retards-libtards.

I dont know about other right wingers, but atleast I am doing my part in spreading the awareness about your region, and that is all that I can do!

21. Mad Indian

Kerala is next :rip: