Ajay Shukla an agent ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by The Messiah, Feb 2, 2012.

?

Is ajay shukla a agent

1. Yes he is american paid mouthpiece

78.6%
  2. No he speaks sense

21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Ive been noticing his totally illogical love for everything american. See the video below...he claims that India should buy 5th generation plane and that should be f35 but totally forgets to mention that we'll already have 5th generation stealth fighter pakfa and then goes on say that assembly and manufacturing in India is not worth it...in order words dont learn anything and always be dependent on usa :doh:

What does the Rafale deal mean for the Indian Air Force?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  3. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Today, most of the journalist are agent these days. He is known american agent for long time. What's new in that ?

4. The Messiah

Did you see the video ?

5. Galaxy

Well, nothing left to see after his biased article/news against Russian T-90 sometime back and promoting F-35 with many flawed and mistakes. Even a kid with little knowledge of defense can say, He is biased for U.S.

6. pankaj nema

pankaj nema Senior Member Senior Member

Yes definitely

On his website he gets lots of nasty comments and replies but he is a thick skinned BE-SHARM

He continue to PEDDLE the F 35

Let him make some money Lockheed Martin has lots of cash to throw around

The More interesting thing is how US believes that such agents can sway IAF and MOD 's decisions

7. The Messiah

Then hit the yes button :)

what was more annoying was that air marshal didn't even bring up pakfa when shukla was whining about 5th generation fighter.

8. SpArK

SpArK SORCERER Senior Member

He just has some clear and indifferent choices from rest... calling him agent is a paki argument.

9. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

huh??? Irony is that I just mailed him 2 hours back, he is very nice man but i dont understand why you would say that. He does come down heavily on ingenious stuff like Kaveri engine but thats not his fault.

Nagraj likes this.
  10. Galaxy

Well, I agree on this. He is very nice man.

Although he is biased towards U.S. but that does not mean he is an american agent ?? I think, Everyone is biased. :rolleyes:

11. Godless-Kafir

He was obviously playing devils advocate here, you want both the guests to agree with each other and say "ah Rafael is good"? Then what is the point?

Nagraj, Galaxy and SpArK like this.
  12. The Messiah

He can disagree on technical points.

why keep on parroting f35 line when it wasn't even in mmrca.

13. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

one has to be arms agent or journalist to make money other good area is to become minister.

14. trackwhack

trackwhack Tihar Jail Banned

Not an Agent, stooge is the right word. An Agent would use underhand methods like bribery/blackmail to win the deal. This guy is just a paid mouthpiece.

15. Godless-Kafir

If he was an agent then why did he not talk of F/A-18 or F-16? He was obviously talking of takeing a bigger leap without being shy. Moreover it looks like he was only brought in to play devils advocate to make the debate interesting to the other wise uneducated indian viewer in this issue.

Nagraj likes this.
  16. Galaxy

Because F-35 is better. It's 5th generation aircraft. If we will have the opportunity to operate F-35 in next 5 years at little high price, anyone would say F-35.

See his logic is 2nd squadron of Rafale by 2017-2018 (6 years) = By that time, we will be operating F-35 too or little ahead if we opt for F-35. (May be)

I didn't not liked his biased news on T-90. But he has some point on F-35 which one may or may not agree.

Even IMO, F-18 super hornet is better than Rafale, But he never said anything on that.

17. SpArK

SpArK SORCERER Senior Member

The guy , shukla's campaign included F-35 and Gripen.. so if possible add Swedish agent to the title.

As far as i see. he is talking about 5th gen acquisition by 6-7 years and downplay the 4.5 gen fighters and conveniently ignores the issues with the F-35 programme.

Nagraj likes this.
  18. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

did you hear that..... he thinks the offset clause will actually hurt us:confused::confused:.... some brain he has over geopolitics:drunk::drunk:..... this guy wants us to import everything from the original supplier without even getting a technical know how from them:confused::confused:.... and he also doubts the ability of our industries to absorb it.... I mean really:der::der:...... is he that dumb or what....?????

The Messiah likes this.
  19. Godless-Kafir

All these are really problems that are faceing us, we dont even use most of the technology transferred to us and give it to the private industries for the development of the nation, the tech transfer done for Su-30mki has hardly helped us with Tejas or building of an PESA radar for it and all of that technology from ToT is going to waste for a few Tejas which after 28years is still stuck and wont help with the AMCA which is 5th generation technology.

That is why we need to privatize atleast avionics and electronics and fund companies like MicroMax and other companies to catch on ToT we bought for 10billion and build their own Radars etc and use the spin off for the cell phones.

So now all this does not happen and the tech is stuck with HAL or ADA and so we might as well buy it from them directly which will make it lot cheaper, that is the point he made. How ever i wont agree with Ajay on his way of blindly buying it whole sale from foreign nations. We need a system overhaul to percolate this technology to the private industry and make them build stuff like radars for the international market.

That is when all this will make sense other wise Ajay will be right in a very brutal sense.

20. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Member

He just Love's those American jet's , it would not be appropriate to call him "Agent"

21. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Member

But he completely forget the Fgfa with Russian's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.