Air hostess sacked for photograph of swearing at passengers

arya

Country flag
An air hostess has been sacked after a photo she posted of a staff member giving passengers the finger went viral.Tatiana Kozlenko, a flight attendant with Russian airline Aeroflot, had put the pictures up on Vkontakte, a Russian social network site similar to Facebook.
The photo garnered dozens of likes within hours of being posted.
From Vkontakte, the photo was posted to Twitter, where it was re-tweeted by hundreds of people.
Unfortunately for Ms Kozlenko, Aeroflot bosses quickly came across the photo and called her in for a meeting.
Fittingly, Aeroflot chose to announce her sacking on their Twitter account, saying: "Posting this photo shows Tatiana's attitude towards passengers and her duties. She acknowledged her fault when she spoke to her managers."

arya

Country flag
yaa well i don't want to show the pics

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
My kind of woman, really. I've been married to two of them.

Shirman

Country flag
Hope she wasn't Russian though....By the way Russian Women Particularly r expert in showing the finger as posted in the Pic by @Daredevil........

I remember some Ruski news anchor showed it to Barak Obama few years earlier and who does't forget that female who acted as Russian billionare's wife from movie 2012..........

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

Twice? you just became more tolerable due to the sympathy quotient. Also, the grammar suggests you are still married to both. In which case my sincere condolences.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Twice? you just became more tolerable due to the sympathy quotient. Also, the grammar suggests you are still married to both. In which case my sincere condolences.
I am not a Mormon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles