Air defence for NCR ready; Bangalore next

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i don't know if you guys are aware that there is a 3 part video in youtube where mr.sararswat is giving a power point presentation on our current and future missiles to a group of audience.there i saw when he was speaking on bmd programme he stated that drdo was working on multiple kill vehicles on our aad/pdv to defeat mirv's.can anyone here contribute someting on this subject

India's Missile Programme Past, present future by Dr. V.K. Saraswat 01 of 03 - YouTube
India's Missile Programme: Past, present & future by Dr. V.K. Saraswat 02 of 03 [audio fixed] - YouTube
India's Missile Programme: Past, present & future by Dr. V.K. Saraswat 03 of 03 [audio fixed] - YouTube

from the above youtube this image is interesting

Shot at 2012-01-05

if we are able to successfully miniaturized our PAD final phase.

this is our future.

Last edited by a moderator:

p2prada

^^
P2, I think, that's a wrong assumption, any radar site is guarded against intruders, or else there was no need to have fixed radar sites. They will be operational, and if destroyed, will be put back in operation. And Aerostats primary function is to use the look down mode, not the only function
They will go up in smoke. Most are meant to go up in smoke once modern aircraft are used.

The Americans can easily walk through our defences, even if the enemy uses Patriots and THAAD. They are worried about the Chinese DF-21. They are only happy the Chinese themselves are facing problems operationalizing it.

Losses for aircraft will be there, but no radar site is invulnerable. That's why the American Sea based radars move in water while they are tracking objects from an area which is extremely difficult to acquire using radars, ie, they are located in oceans. They moved one such radar near the coast of Israel very recently, to keep watch on Middle East. They have land based radars, but not as secure. Missile silos are vulnerable as well and radar sites are beacons waiting to be hit.

India is still a bacha when it comes to modern warfare. We can fight wars, but not at American terms.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles