Air China warns: "avoid Indian zones in London"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Indeed a racist video !!!!BTW, Mongolians are not white, they are pale yellow and seem suffer from Jaundice.
Hitler actually referred to Chinese and Japanese as being honorary aryans

SANITY

:frown: Your replies sort of reinforce the fact that I'm right about Indians no being less racist than Chinese.
You should know that you are talking to people who only give an idea of a specific group in India. You live in USA, you must have heard of "right wing". You shouldn't expect to experience Indian diversity on a forum like this. ☺

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Hitler actually referred to Chinese and Japanese as being honorary aryans
The above statement of Hitler is condescending in tone and tenor and shows abhorrence for Mongolian race. The epithet 'honorary' is most demeaning .:hmm:About Races, there was a lengthy discussion (I have forgotten the thread) among @VaghaDeva @pmaitra @Razor @Bahamut and myself. If you can find and go through it!

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
You should know that you are talking to people who only give an idea of a specific group in India. You live in USA, you must have heard of "right wing". You shouldn't expect to experience Indian diversity on a forum like this. ☺
Especially when most of the people are Telugus anyway

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The above statement of Hitler is condescending in tone and tenor and shows abhorrence for Mongolian race. The epithet 'honorary' is most demeaning .:hmm:About Races, there was a lengthy discussion (I have forgotten the thread) among @VaghaDeva @pmaitra @Razor @Bahamut and myself. If you can find and go through it!
Are we talking about the one where I said there were similarities b/w khoisan and mongoloid, coz I can't remember any other.
Also I think vaghadeva and orangeflorian are same person, right?
:confused:

sasum

Are we talking about the one where I said there were similarities b/w khoisan and mongoloid, coz I can't remember any other.
Also I think vaghadeva and orangeflorian are same person, right?
:confused:
No, where we discussed about swastika, colonisation of North America, 2nd world war etc. I guessed about @VaghaDeva & @OrangeFlorian being same person from their Avatars. Both are cartoon addicts :biggrin2: and Telugus as is @Ancient Indian

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
No, where we discussed about swastika, colonisation of North America, 2nd world war etc. I guessed about @VaghaDeva & @OrangeFlorian being same person from their Avatars. Both are cartoon addicts :biggrin2: and Telugus as is @Ancient Indian
Aahhhh I don't remember this.... :confused:

PS: Tulu =/= Telugu :nono:
And (Anime||Manga)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cartoon. :rage:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I guessed about @VaghaDeva & @OrangeFlorian being same person from their Avatars. Both are cartoon addicts :biggrin2:
Anime is better than most of the stuff that hollywood and cartoon network pulls out of its rectum boi some of them are too good to be considered just cartoons

k P.S. to mods: I was replying. I didn't go off topic this time

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Anyway I seem to recall something about India being more racist than china.........................

@SexyChineseLady

We don't do anything of this kind back home dude

sasum

Anime is better than most of the stuff that hollywood and cartoon network pulls out of its rectum boi some of them are too good to be considered just cartoons

k P.S. to mods: I was replying. I didn't go off topic this time
Hmmm...you have a really caustic toungue.:biggrin2: Keep your worst for trolling Bakis.

sasum

Aahhhh I don't remember this.... :confused:

PS: Tulu =/= Telugu :nono:
And (Anime||Manga)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cartoon. :rage:
That discussion was not on @VaghaDeva 's thread......................................

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Air China has already apologized for this, and removed the in-flight magazine publisher. Thread is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles