Air China warns: "avoid Indian zones in London"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyChineseLady

Yes but they are called chinkies and insulted every day. Not saying that Chinese people are not racist sometimes too but I don't think Indians should feel superior on this. And I like Indians. I was ostracized by all my white sorority sisters for liking an Indian.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
SexyChineseLady, no doubt many of us call Mongoloids Chinkis, but their is no negative connotation associated with that word. I wonder why the mongoloids feel sorry about it.
If someone called us a Dehati or Desi, it wouldn't make us feel bad. We are mostly brown rural people.
Also, Chinese people like you should feel proud that Indians associate Mongoloid fatures with China alone, although their are other great Mongoloid nations, like Japan.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yes but they are called chinkies and insulted every day. Not saying that Chinese people are not racist sometimes too but I don't think Indians should feel superior on this. And I like Indians. I was ostracized by all my white sorority sisters for liking an Indian.
From which region you belong to in China and what do you do?

your avatar is cute and sexy !

raheel besharam

@sayareakd @tarunraju

So many new troll accounts.... please take action

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No need to post, this is not that kind of a site.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Thanks! I'm actually from the US but I was born in HK and my parents were from Beijing and Haribin by way of Shanghai.
Nice to meet you, ignore some comments which are offensive.

Welcome to DFI !

Have a nice time here !

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
That's a horrible thing to say. He loves being Indian. It was what attracted me to him. He just tells it like it is. His family is scheduled class and they made to the US and are grateful just like mine were refugees to Hong Kong from Beijing and Harbin and are grateful. We're both proud of what we are.
Last year I embarked my journey to really explore this country.
I started off from Rajasthan and ended it in Tawang(Arunachal Pradesh - for you people it's south Tibet)
I must tell you the reception I received in the north East parts of India is unparalleled.
The beauty of mother nature is in every inch of it and same goes for the people.
I have about 3-4 friends from manipur and they trained me how to smoke a joint.

In the end the message is same
We are well integrated than you guys.
I often hear about protest of tibetian against chinese oppression in Tibet.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Thanks! I'm actually from the US but I was born in HK and my parents were from Beijing and Haribin by way of Shanghai.
"Your parents were", so your parents are dead?
My condolences. May buddha bless them.

----------------------------

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I started off from Rajasthan and ended it in Tawang(Arunachal Pradesh - for you people it's south Tibet)
I must tell you the reception I received in the north East parts of India is unparalleled.
The beauty of mother nature is in every inch of it and same goes for the people.

No such thing as south tibet.
Those joints you smoked, the effect still there :D

SexyChineseLady

"Your parents were", so your parents are dead?
My condolences. May buddha bless them.

----------------------------

No they are not dead. They were from Beijing and Harbin (and Shanghai and HK) but they are from New England.

SexyChineseLady

I am very happy to hear that and hope it is true for the majority. But a Chinese person can fund the same thing in Tibet and Xinjiang just like a white cop can find friends in black neighborhoods.

DingDong

Country flag
Who cares, do you like dog meat by the way? What about fried cockroach? I heard that Chinese people eat anything that moves or crawls.

Disgusting. I would definitely want such people to avoid venturing into Indian zones.

I am very happy to hear that and hope it is true for the majority. But a Chinese person can fund the same thing in Tibet and Xinjiang just like a white cop can find friends in black neighborhoods.
A Chinese person is CCP slave and slaves cannot make friends.

You have four parents? whaaaat....
How?

Ps: Please return by blessings. They cost 50 cents each. Thank you.
May be his parents sold him for Ipod. Happens quite often in China.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Who cares, do you like dog meat by the way? What about fried cockroach? I heard that Chinese people eat anything that moves or crawls.

Disgusting. I would definitely want such people to avoid venturing into Indian zones.

A Chinese person is CCP slave and slaves cannot make friends.
You won't believe this true story. I should have posted it in that fake-tears-for-dogs thread because a lot of the faksters like to pretend like they care but wouldn't move a finger. Yeah, but anyway.

The college that i did my bachelor's in had over a 200 chinese (PRC) students and they formed gangs esp. in basketball court. Anyway there were some stray dogs in our hostel. One night we heard loud noises coming from one of the chinese rooms and eventually we barged in with the security people and guess what they had caught a dog and were going to cook it up. We saved that dog, that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles