AIMPLB to hold protest against ‘anti-Muslim’ laws

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by KS, Jul 25, 2011.

1. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

AIMPLB to hold protest against ‘anti-Muslim’ laws

First - Can anyone enlighten me how is the Right to Education a threat to Muslims ? :confused:

Blue part - If that's the case the Govt must get out of the control of the Hindu temples too in various parts of the country. We want the Tantri or the Temple trustee to run the temple. Not the Govt.

3. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

The Law board wants to live in it's own world. It will spread false propaganda for sure and get a few hundred Muslims on the road to show the entire 160 million Muslims are with them on the issue.

Tshering22, A chauhan and KS like this.
  4. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

They will go out of the picture if they didn't rant every now and then. I hope they're equally loud in working for serious issues the muslim community faces.
    I really don't like the kind of people/institutions whose agenda smells half of religion and half politics.; Consequently they're capable of extreme manipulation and will do more harm than good to the society.
    I believe the purely religious or purely political bodies would be easier to deal with.

Regards,
    Virendra

5. johnee

johnee Elite Member Elite Member

Right to Education is not a threat to muslims but it sures seems to threaten AIMPLB(and its runners) who have not done anything to justify their posts and privileges.

Tshering22 likes this.