Aiming high

pmaitra

Dr. Somnath, I am not sure whether it is appropriate to paste complete scans of a magazine. Perhaps you could write down the salient points and perhaps post a few pictures. Posting articles in their entirety could be, IMHO, inappropriate.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
sorry man

i am too lazy to write an analysis .forgive me

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Dr. Somnath, I am not sure whether it is appropriate to paste complete scans of a magazine. Perhaps you could write down the salient points and perhaps post a few pictures. Posting articles in their entirety could be, IMHO, inappropriate.
The copyright issue you may refer to really is not addressed in DFI rules. I found only 1 relevant rule.

DFI Rule 21. You must post source of your information/articles ( link, website, book, magazine, etc.).

Perhaps the issue you raise deserves some discussion at the admin level.

pmaitra

The copyright issue you may refer to really is not addressed in DFI rules. I found only 1 relevant rule.

DFI Rule 21. You must post source of your information/articles ( link, website, book, magazine, etc.).

You are quite correct Sir, and we did have a few words on this at the Admin level. Anyway, I'll leave it to other Admins to deliberate on.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag

but boss

i cannot post the source of this magazine as these are all copyrighted materials now if i post the source where i downloaded it is wrong & encouraging
piracy.

but i posted few scanned pics of the magazine which is also practised in many other reputed forums like Military photos .net.
So I dont think it is wrong to post some pics of the magazine ,but still the admins thinks i am doing wrong then they are free to take necessary actions
stating from deletion of my thread to posting an infraction message to me.

THANK YOU

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What may help is the policy of the magazine itself. Usually they say it may not be reproduced ie. printed by someone else using the same content. Why does it say about scanning and posting online. Well till the time someone in the magazine gets in touch with us to remove the content we will allow. :)

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
OF COURSE ur welcome

if there is any complaint from the magazine regarding this then immediately delete this thread to respect DMCA:D

REGARDS

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles