Aide of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur arrested in Delhi

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
By your logic, Osama Bin Laden, Muslim Khan, 9/11 terroristss, 26/11 terrorists were all muslims, would you then blame Islam for it?
Osama bin Laden was the creation of America and he just turned against the master, and till 9/11 , America adm maintained relations with Al qaida and even Taliban .

26/11 was carried out by LeT ,Let was created by Pakistani Establishment and its nothing but Pakistan proxy and in that terrorist attack so many innocents were killed including 48 Muslims(followers of islam) .

in both cases Islam is just took as an excuse .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Malegaon blasts: Court seeks Maha ATS' say about witness
Updated on Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 21:24 IST Tags:Malegaon blasts, Maharashtra ATS, ATS

Indore: Madhya Pradesh High Court on Wednesday directed the Maharashtra ATS to give an affidavit with details regarding the disappearance of Dilip Patidar, a witness in Malegaon bomb blast case.

A division bench of the High Court in Indore, comprising Justice R S Garg and Justice S K Seth, issued the direction while hearing a habeas corpus petition filed by Ramswaroop Patidar, brother of Dilip, on November 24 last year.

According to Ramswaroop, Dilip was picked up by the Maharashtra Anti Terrorists Squad (ATS) from Indore on November 10, 2008, and since then his brother's whereabouts are not known.

"I have apprehended before the court that either Dilip was in unlawful custody of ATS or had been killed," the petitioner's counsel Bhuwan Deshmukh told reporters here.

He said the High Court has fixed September 17 as the next date of hearing.

Dilip was a tenant in the house of Ramji, an accused wanted in connection with Malegaon blasts case.

Malegaon blasts: Court seeks Maha ATS` say about witness

natarajan

Good to see the investigation still on full steam.The accused should be given the most stringent punishment for her involvement and those involved with her.The RSS should be banned in my opinion.
Sadly i feel political pressure may end up in this case being dragged on for years.
rss is one of the reputed organization before 1947 and workded hard in that time ,they also saved many sikhs in sikh riot but they changed in recent times

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Malegaon blasts: Maharashtra govt challenges revocation of MCOCA provisions
PTI 24 August 2009, 12:41pm IST
Print Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Comment Text Size: |

MUMBAI: The Maharashtra government has filed an appeal in the Bombay High Court challenging the revocation of the provisions of Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) in the September 2008 Malegaon blasts case.

The Court today adjourned the matter to September 8 after directing the state to serve a copy of the appeal to all the 11 arrested in the case.

A special MCOCA court had on July 31 dropped all charges of MCOCA from the case after observing that the accused are not part of an organised crime syndicate.

The state in its appeal before the High Court had said that the order of the special court was "unconstitutional and bad in law."

The ATS had arrested 11 persons, including Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Lieutenant Colonel Prasad Purohit for allegedly carrying out blasts at Malegaon in September last year that killed six people and injured several others.

Malegaon blasts: Maharashtra govt challenges revocation of MCOCA provisions - India - NEWS - The Times of India

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Malegaon blast: Accused Sadhvi moves HC for bail

Updated on Saturday, August 29, 2009, 00:50 IST Tags:Malegaon, Sadhvi, Pragya

Mumbai: Main accused in Malegaon blast case sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur has moved the Bombay High Court seeking bail after her plea was rejected by MCOCA court.

The court today adjourned the hearing for two weeks as Anti Terrorism Squad sought time to file its reply.

Earlier, the special MCOCA court had rejected her bail application.

According to Thakur's lawyer, advocate Ganesh Sowani, she had been illegally detained by ATS initially.

"Our case is that she was picked up by ATS on October 10, 2008, whereas their record shows the date of arrest as October 23," he said.

If she was actually taken into custody on October 10, chargesheet should have been filed by January 9. Since it was filed ten days later, she is entitled to bail, he said.

Thakur and ten others are accused of the Malegaon blast on September 29, 2008, in which seven persons were killed.

Bureau Report

Malegaon sadhvi news-Pragya Singh Thakur moves HC for bail

natarajan

My opinion:
It is just a fake case to make a particular relgion happy that the other one is also terrorist and we can see clearly see all indian national television never used islam or muslim when terror attack taken place in india but after malegaon case,all channels started putting hindu terrorism:((
Cnn-ibn went one step ahead and put om symbol with hindu terror on foreground but since some organization went to court this stupid gutless guy removed it,have they done this to any religion surely it will a great problem and probably a thread by I-G on it:wink:
As all media channels are controlled by foreign powers so there is high possibility of fake news and also i think it is just a counter weight to all terror attacks all over world (all of you know who are they)

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
My opinion:
It is just a fake case to make a particular relgion happy that the other one is also terrorist and we can see clearly see all indian national television never used islam or muslim when terror attack taken place in india but after malegaon case,all channels started putting hindu terrorism:((

Yes its a fake case and ISI is behind the attacks . When will u come out of urs fantacies , Hindu outfits even existed not only in India but even in Nepal . U dont even have any idea how many churches and Mosques are have bombed in Nepal by Hindu outifts .. and how many arrests have been made in MP and Kerala .

Cnn-ibn went one step ahead and put om symbol with hindu terror on foreground but since some organization went to court this stupid gutless guy removed it,have they done this to any religion surely it will a great problem and probably a thread by I-G on it:wink:
Extremists exist in every religion , Which is hard for u to understand and accept .

As all media channels are controlled by foreign powers so there is high possibility of fake news and also i think it is just a counter weight to all terror attacks all over world (all of you know who are they)
Oh yes all media channels are controlled by foreign powers even PTI and IANS ..

natarajan

Extremists exist in every religion , Which is hard for u to understand and accept .

[ ..
It exist in every religion but that is not the problem but putting religious symbol with terror attack so do u accept something like 786 or some name associated with 26/11 attack,if same cnn-ibn do this and terming it as islam terror?
For other things like nepal,have to verify before replying
:bye:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
No religion should be associated with Terrorists, they dont have a Religion and as far as I know, No Religion on this Earth propogates Terrorism and Killing! Even Satanic Cults dont do that :D

And then, calling all media outlets as controlled by foreign powers, its plain nonsense. This bahana/excuse is used by our Pakistani Friends, when something unfavorable comes against them in the media. If Indians also start calling media like that, then I dont know!!

Religious symbols should never be associated with any terror attacks. CNN did wrong, even though these Sadhvis and all say they are Hindus, they are not if they killed innocents. They are just blood thirst vermin If they are Guilty!!!!

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
It exist in every religion but that is not the problem but putting religious symbol with terror attack so do u accept something like 786 or some name associated with 26/11 attack,if same cnn-ibn do this and terming it as islam terror?
For other things like nepal,have to verify before replying
:bye:
Media do play a very wrong role and because of some make everyone responsible for things . which is completely incorrect .

26/11 was a proxy attack waged by Pakistani Establishment and the only blame can be put on religion and religion is nothing but an excuse.

Muslims are the worst affected by terrorism and are the biggest victims world wide but still its called Islamic terror and majority of Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism .

regarding Nepal .

Nepal 'church bomber' arrested
Sudeshna Sarkar, TNN 2 June 2009, 07:24pm IST
Nepal 'church bomber' arrested - South Asia - World - NEWS - The Times of India

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Okay Folks, lets be on Focus/On Topic here. Lets leave out the Nepal bombing etc out of this thread.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Malegaon blast accused sent to JC till Sep 11

Updated on Saturday, August 29, 2009, 21:47 IST Tags:Malegaon, Judicial custody, Blast

Nashik: The Malegaon blast accused, who were under police custody, were on Saturday sent to judicial remand till September 11 by a sessions court here after they were produced before it for the first time since a special court dropped provisions of stringent MCOCA against them.

While nine of the accused were produced before the court, two others Pragya Singh Thakur and Sham Sahu could not appear as the former has been admitted to a hospital in Mumbai and the other has gone to Indore to attend relative's funeral.

A special MCOCA court in Mumbai had on July 31 dropped provisions of the stringent Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act invoked against the accused saying none of them were part of an organised crime syndicate. It ruled that the case would be heard by the sessions court in Nashik.

Accused Sameer Kulkarni pleaded that he be provided medical treatment. He alleged that he had been ill-treated by the Anti-Terror Squad since his arrest ten months back.

An agitated Kulkarni claimed that he had pain in his eyes, teeth and waist and needed treatment. The judge told him not to speak loudly. Another accused Sudhakar Dwivedi sought permission to perform Chaturmas Pooja in Nasik on Sep 4 while accused Major Prasad Purohit urged that he may be kept at the high-security Arthur Road jail in Mumbai.

The court will hear the pleas on September 1.

Sessions Judge Govind Sanap asked prosecutor Ajay Misar whether the case papers have been transferred from Mumbai court to the Nasik court to which he said "not yet". ATS had arrested 11 persons, including Thakur and Purohit for allegedly carrying out blasts in Malegaon in September last year that killed six people.

Malegaon blast accused remanded to judicial custody till Sep 11

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Malegaon blast accused's plea for pooja rejected

STAFF WRITER 22:58 HRS IST
Nashik, Sep 2 (PTI) The District and Sessions Court here today rejected applications of two of Malegaon blast accused seeking permission to perform 'pooja' at Ramkund here and accept fruits from relatives on the occasion of 'chaturmasa'.

Sudhakar Dwivedi alias Dayanand Pandey had sought permission to perform pooja at Ramkund on September 4, the end of 'chaturmasa' while another accused Rakesh Dhawade had sought permission to accept fruits from his sister. But both the applications were rejected, Special Public Prosecutor Ajay Misar told reporters.

Meanwhile, another accused Maj Prasad Purohit has also moved an application in same court requesting it to keep him in Mumbai jail instead of Nashik Central Jail since he is facing army enquiry there in the same case, Misar said.

The court will hear his plea on September 5, he said.

fullstory

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles