AIB: When India Spoke to Pakistan

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

On Independence Day, AIB tried to get strangers from India and Pakistan to speak to each other over the phone. We found out why Indians and Pakistanis should never talk to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So what does it proves now?

Neo

On Independence Day, AIB tried to get strangers from India and Pakistan to speak to each other over the phone. We found out why Indians and Pakistanis should never talk to each other.
I wish some of these sane people would join this forum.
I have visited India many times and had pleasant and relaxt convos like shown in this video.
I don't think this is aman ka tamasha kind of propaganda but a check on reality.

Thanks Paaji for sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
This does not prove anything other than both sides were being civil in their conversation. The attitude of Pakistanis is exposed when we hear them on radio talk shows in Canada. They still cry about being misunderstood by Indians and claim Kashmir as their own. Nothing has changed in spite of all the friendly gestures by GOI of the past. Now it is going to be different ballgame whether they like it or not.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
A few observations. Indians and Pakistanis generally tend to meet up in some third country, and when they meet up, there is no such animosity as would be on these forums. The only two things that both sides don't give up on is Kashmir and cricket, and if ever these topics come up for discussion, though a rarity, surprise surprise, people tend to be very cordial, and logical, but then no one is ready to budge as well. Other than that, it's good fun, and like any other "desi", both these nationalities mix up well, and are by and large on good terms.

One thing I have noticed, irrespective of how much love Pakistanis have for China, it is either the average Chinese isn't aware of such a love and friendship, or they just want to keep a distance, whatever it might be, but one will never really find these two nationals interacting much, nor sharing any such relationship as is talked about through the media by the leadership of the two countries. It seems all the friendship talk is limited at the government level, to Pakistanis at large, and members from two countries on various forums, but certainly not reciprocated by Chinese people at large.

Ashutosh Lokhande

To better understand why indians and pakistanis should never talk to each other just check the comment section of the above video.

Shirman

Country flag
From my interactions with Pakis they behave they are from some former declined Islamic superpower and have moral right to own the entire world as entire world is/was under their rule. Innocent first time Indians who had or are made to forget Iqbals Pan Islamic call of "Cheeno Arab Hamara Hindustan Hamara" under India's Psuedo-Secular History book Veil won't waste a second relating their idiotic behavior with Iqbal's Muslim league war cry of the past.....Usually i find Punjabi Paki Muslims little no wait in fact more , awkward mis-behaved, arrogant and bossing while Sindhi-Pakis are more business oriented into the trade...As for Paki Mohajirs they have a soft corner for Indian Muslims and are upto date with the current latest Indian Sentiment, news and happenings........Met Pakistanis in India as well as in Jordan (Mohajirs), Malta, Cyprus (Sindhi Muslims/Pak from Italy and Greece) and in Australia (PakPunjabis)......Most of them University students / Indo-Pak Mughalai restaurant owners where it was heartening to see both sided Punjabis bonding and united but disappointing to see their rash and rude behavior towards local Australians as if they are working overtime to turn into Lahore and Jalandhar......not only them but Lebanese and other Arab Muslims were giving Aussies Hard time.........

Speaking of AIB Youtube video ,Recently i saw a video on youtube, where the Pakistani analyst was saying how Ali Zafar and co pakis are "dominating" Bollywood. i think "participating" would be the word British actors would call themselves in Hollywood (here "dominating" actually is spot on) Same was the behaviour when Nazia Hassan was in early mid 80s and Atif Aslam in mid 2000-5 era. Thus these Paki people sometimes have no humbleness full of arrogant/ rash attitude (as Sonya Fatah correctly says in her Paki TOI column) .

fyodor

Country flag
Disappointed by AIB. I knew it was a kind of counter-cultural organization which I liked but I didn't knew that they were counter-rational too which I don't like.

Anybody who thinks that such shallow pappi-gappi people are reality in Pakistan is a fool. They are speaking in fake accents, look very well off and liberal. Sorry to say but thats not the reality. Stupid Indians have the habit of living in a make-believe world. No wonder we are so sorry victims. Indians deserve this shit!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles