Agusta Westland Scam - Playing with Indian Security

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Creating a dedicated thread for the same as more cases have been opened including Pilatus and Rafale.

Now, Rafale and Pilatus Deals by UPA Also Under Scanner

All FACTS fingers are going to the "Gandhis" and as expected they are running away from the responsibility and ONLY the Tyagis are being questioned and left to fend for themselves.

Indian Democracy is made a joke where TAX money of common man is LOOTED by these Dynastic pests.When can we get rid of this parasite dynasty?

Is BJP just doing Vendetta Politics or they can manage to bring the real players ie. Congress to the justice as well? Are they serious about a quick outcome?

======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
What about UPA Rafale deal? Is it also under scanner?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
is this because of Agusta? they were doing democracy bachao andolan and got detained.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
is this because of Agusta? they were doing democracy bachao andolan and got detained.
They are protesting for Uttrakhand to DIVERT attention from Defense scams they did for decades.

Seems like Congress is protesting against themselves since they are the one who played with Democracy and as a FACT the worst time was when Indira put Emergency in her time.This new "protest" is boomrang for Congress.

What about UPA Rafale deal? Is it also under scanner?
Yes, I mentioned it already but here it is again.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They are protesting for Uttrakhand to DIVERT attention from Defense scams they did for decades.

Seems like Congress is protesting against themselves since they are the one who played with Democracy and as a FACT the worst time was when Indira put Emergency in her time.This new "protest" is boomrang for Congress.

Yes, I mentioned it already but here it is again.

The won't gather public support. What we saw in the parliament yesterday and day before yesterday was hilarious debate by congis.

That Anand Sharma was objecting in every 2 mins. And did not let the house to run properly. Explains the nervousness in congress.

They are exposed, no matter how foolish or clever argument they make.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/programme/sonia-gandhi-is-the-driving-force-behind-this-deal-says-subramanian-swamy/1/660232.html

thappad-par-thappad delivered to karan thapar by SuSwamy

snippets of some thappad:

"either you are dense or you are doing it deliberately"
"your parents didn't bring you up properly"
"you like to hear your own voice, it looks like"
"I won't tell you because you are not to be trusted"
"Go on Twitter. They will say horrible things about you".
keywords - thappad, SuSwamy interview karan thapar

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Wow, never seen such an angry anchor in my entire life :) Indian news shows are fun to watch.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
You should see swami's full interview with Karan Thapar, that was most fun since the famous swami's interview with Arnab saying "you dumbo" atleast a hundred times.
nitpicking - "you liar!" ;)

bose

Country flag
Can anyone post the swami's interview with Karan Thapar ?

I_PLAY_BAD

Modi Government won't stop until they rip apart Sonia and Rahul for their trouble making deeds in the upper house. Government will use this as an opportunity to hurt congress and scatter the opposition in Rajya sabha.

sorcerer

Country flag
Congress and their mock protests...
Idiots should know that we have come a loooooong way from the 60s.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
..............................................................................................................

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Wow, never seen such an angry anchor in my entire life :) Indian news shows are fun to watch.

Common man is ANGRY for sure the way "Gandhis" have played with Security of India and think they own India like some medieval time King.On TimesNow Arnoob has challenged dumbo VP of Congress(Raul Vinci) to showup but no one from Congress dare to come and answer and there is a EMPTY CHAIR.

Congress and their mock protests...
Idiots should know that we have come a loooooong way from the 60s.
It's good to see all the Congis nervous,frustrated and baffled the way they are heckled, their STUPID tactics utterly funny now.Now whole public can see their behavior on live tv.

The won't gather public support. What we saw in the parliament yesterday and day before yesterday was hilarious debate by congis. :lol:
That Anand Sharma was objecting in every 2 mins. And did not let the house to run properly. Explains the nervousness in congress.They are exposed, no matter how foolish or clever argument they make.
That Anand Sharma is a really bigot and arrogant and has no manners for a decent debate, just like a street GOONDA... today that Jyotiraditya Scindia also showed his arrogance and fake aggression and hand movements.I hope next time we don't see these PESTS and DYNASTIC people in parliament who think India is their "Jageer".It was good to see Sonia and her dumbo kid were arrested and taken to Police station though released later.

'Sonia ASherni, BJP Afraid Of Her': Jyotiraditya Scindia's Dramatic Speech In Parliament

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That Anand Sharma is a really bigot and arrogant and has no manners for a decent debate, just like a street GOONDA... today that Jyotiraditya Scindia also showed his arrogance and fake aggression and hand movements.I hope next time we don't see these PESTS and DYNASTIC people in parliament who think India is their "Jageer".It was good to see Sonia and her dumbo kid were arrested and taken to Police station though released later.

'Sonia ASherni, BJP Afraid Of Her': Jyotiraditya Scindia's Dramatic Speech In Parliament

do they come drunk? ....... I have doubt. Today these people were more idiotic than before. This duplicate pappu was making absurd sense.

pmaitra

Is BJP just doing Vendetta Politics or they can manage to bring the real players ie. Congress to the justice as well? Are they serious about a quick outcome?
The vendetta angle cannot be ruled out. We have not seen any enthusiasm about the current government about re-probing the Kargil Coffin Scandal. George Fernandez was kept out of the report. In case of Augusta-Westland case, it was A. K. Anthony who ordered the probe. The corruption probably is limited to few individuals within Congress. This will also fizzle out.

Not sure about Rafale deal, but it was obvious to many of us that there was something wrong about the Pilatus deal, I am quite certain there was a massive corruption.

Zebra

Country flag
The vendetta angle cannot be ruled out. We have not seen any enthusiasm about the current government about re-probing the Kargil Coffin Scandal. George Fernandez was kept out of the report. In case of Augusta-Westland case, it was A. K. Anthony who ordered the probe. The corruption probably is limited to few individuals within Congress. This will also fizzle out.

Not sure about Rafale deal, but it was obvious to many of us that there was something wrong about the Pilatus deal, I am quite certain there was a massive corruption.
http://www.moneylife.in/article/subramanian-swamy-warns-pm-modi-about-signing-rafale-deal/41228.html

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2011/05/indian-politician-says-sonia-gandhi-has.html

http://www.outlookindia.com/magazin...al-should-be-scrapped-and-renegotiated/291635

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles