Agony of a poor bike enthusiast

hitesh

I own a Baja ct100 ,a 100 cc bike.Its a basic commuter bike ,I know there is noting to cheer about for having a 100cc basic motorcycle .

I don't have a budget to buy a new bike that would cost about 65K so the only option available for me is modification of my old reliable Ct100.But i was not sure about modifying a 100cc bike ,i looked for suggestions on team bhp forums but of no help, the upper-class forum members can't understand the agony of of poor bike enthusiast like me.

Any ways today i found one site that had pictures of a Modified CT100 and to my surprise that bike looks stunning with its modification .
here are the images of modified ct100

But i fear that level of modification will cost me a fortune but the bike looks stunning hope i would get my bike transformed to that level.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
First thing CT100 is not designed for that, if you really want to start with a 100cc I would prefer you start with a Yahama Rx100.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
IIRC last checked I have heard of pumping out some 140 bhp from the Yahama 2 stroke motor.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
What you looking for in CT-100 ?

1. Style

2. Preform-ace

==================

What is your budget for modifications ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

even if you get your bikes alloy wheels, she would look gr8..

Twinblade

Country flag
Save money, go for a decent bike next time around. It is not worth it. A fake 'disc brake' and scrap pipe exhaust will only make you a laughing stock. Take pride in what you own and don't go retard on your bike to make it look cool, go only as far as a decent paint job as the original paint job is crap. The money you will spend to 'modify' the bike can buy you an early model Pulsar, which will still look and run better.

Tolaha

@hitesh: If you don't mind saying, what were the suggestions that you got @ Team-BHP that you felt were 'upper class'ish?

Last edited by a moderator:

hitesh

even if you get your bikes alloy wheels, she would look gr8..
i don't want to make it heavy as it would drain out its remaining power and i don't like it to look like a cheap pulsar copy

hitesh

Save money, go for a decent bike next time around. It is not worth it. A fake 'disc brake' and scrap pipe exhaust will only make you a laughing stock. Take pride in what you own and don't go retard on your bike to make it look cool, go only as far as a decent paint job as the original paint job is crap. The money you will spend to 'modify' the bike can buy you an early model Pulsar, which will still look and run better.
This thing is also in my mind, if every thing goes well hope to buy a new 'pulsar 135' or honda stunner after 6 month with desperate saving measures .

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Beauty is in originality and simplicity :truestory: and if you want to talk performance upgrade then its different :truestory:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
If you can, put alloy wheels ..

It can alone makes it a beauty, Pulsar 135 is a very good choice..

This thing is also in my mind, if every thing goes well hope to buy a new 'pulsar 135' or honda stunner after 6 month with desperate saving measures .

trackwhack

IIRC last checked I have heard of pumping out some 140 bhp from the Yahama 2 stroke motor.
Dude!!!
@hitesh

The joy of riding does not change based on how pretty the bike is. In time, you will make more money. If speed gives you a buzz, an old decent Rx 135 (not 100) will only set you back by 30k.

Always remember, function over form. The pretty dalda dabba that the joker has on his CT 100 adds 10 decibels of noise and takes away 10% of torque. You will grow out of it in 2 days and repent for having spent all that cash.

p.s. or you could also get a bullet and pretend to to be a tough guy

Last edited by a moderator:

nirranj

Country flag
no honda stunner or pulsar... both are crappy... if you pay a 12000 extra (or bear with few extra emi's) you can go for unicorn or GS150-R... both are great bikes (if you have the height)...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles