Agniveer org updates & content thread

Bharat Ek Khoj

Agniveer is not what it used to be. Stopped following after his christian niti = krishna niti article.
Most ppl dont know that after exposing joker naik, they(jihadis) somehow got details of all commenters on site and threatened them, that they have to leave their home.
If old articles and comments available on the site, go read, there were some excellent people kicked those jihadis a** badly. But that put their lives in danger.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Agniveer is not what it used to be. Stopped following after his christian niti = krishna niti article.
Most ppl dont know that after exposing joker naik, they(jihadis) somehow got details of all commenters on site and threatened them, that they have to leave their home.
If old articles and comments available on the site, go read, there were some excellent people kicked those jihadis a** badly. But that put their lives in danger.
Sanjeev and others had put a brilliant fight. you'd be surprised to know, or rather NOT surprised to know, that behind a chunk of these attacks was a little famous Hindi scholar & writer with a bloated ego, who had shared addresses of Agniveers and others with jihadis.
ghar ke bhedi...!

Bharat Ek Khoj

Sanjeev was already known. Also its not a big deal to find out a person behind the blog.
I was talking about the people who used to regularly comment on agniveer's blog.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Sanjeev was already known. Also its not a big deal to find out a person behind the blog.
I was talking about the people who used to regularly comment on agniveer's blog.
not about blog-owner, but i was talking about Agniveer members.
anyway, didnt know about the same happening to comment-posters too. thats intriguing. i'll ask an Agniveer i know. would also ask if they have cached or saved pages of old site.

Bharat Ek Khoj

didnt know about the same happening to comment-posters too. thats intriguing. i'll ask an Agniveer i know.
He himself commented about it, thats why I know. If he had a team, then i'm not entirely sure if he talked about his team members or comment posters.
would also ask if they have cached or saved pages of old site.
will be available on archive.org.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
He himself commented about it, thats why I know. If he had a team, then i'm not entirely sure if he talked about his team members or comment posters.
ok. i still think it'd be very difficult to get addresses of commentators. i recall about the specific incident which i related earlier though.

will be available on archive.org.
is it? i thought only pages which you manually archive there, go to the archives. atleast thats so on archive.is

edit: looks like there could be! but the office-firewall is blocking search result on the site.
BTW this is one of the major reasons i so much wish to save/archive many sites/pages that we go through! am still looking for the best method(s) to do that.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Here,
https://archive.org/web/
Enter website name. It will show yearwise. Click on the date which has skyblue circle.
thanks a lot! could you pls search for me another website? sandeepweb.com. if this is also there, that'd be uber terrific!
asking you because i had added an edit in my previous post:
edit: looks like there could be! but the office-firewall is blocking search result on the site.
BTW this is one of the major reasons i so much wish to save/archive many sites/pages that we go through! am still looking for the best method(s) to do that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles